ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
X360 Xplorer won't work properly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neon231  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: X360 Xplorer won't work properly Reply with quote

Really hoping someone here can help, I will explain the problem, then I will tell you what I have tried.

I have the Gh3 Xplorer Guitar with the USB plug and I'm trying to use it on Win 7 (I don't have a choice) I have XBCE being used as a driver so my computer can actually detect the controller(the xbox controller drive does not work for the Xplorer Guitar controller.)

The problem is that when I turn on Gh3 for PC using the Xplorer, the controls are all wacky. Red is green, blue is red, and the other 3 buttons are there to look pretty. All the other buttons seem to work normal. I do not want to take apart the controller and rewire anything because I still use this Guitar for Xbox games.

I have tried running in administrator, compatability mode, remapping the keys on XBCE(using one of the guides on here), and many other methods I honestly can not explain.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this occurrence since I've been using scorehero to get custom songs for years and hope to continue doing so. This is all the information I could think of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: