ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Customs Songs only appearing when I start a new career

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greendor  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Customs Songs only appearing when I start a new career Reply with quote

So I've been adding some customs to GH3 on PC using GHTCP, and I added 5 songs to the game (I used the downloads setlist). I played a couple of them in easy career just to test them out and they work great, so then I added a 6th and 7th song using the exact same method through GHTCP, but when I went into the game and into the career mode they weren't there! I checked the quickplay mode as well: not there. I entered the "unlock eveything/all songs" cheats and went to "custom menu" and went to the "downloads" teir which was set to "no force". I pressed orange to verify... Still nothing. I then started a new career and went to downloads and voila there it was. Then when I go to quickplay after leaving that career it appears, but when I go into the original career and it isn't there still, it's also deleted from quickplay. I hope this wasn't too confusing and that I'm just being an idiot and missing something painfully obvious, but if anyone has a solution I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks in advance,

Greendor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: