Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Life After ScoreHero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell, it's been a long time since I've been here.

I joined back in 2007, stopped visiting as frequently about two years after GH3 came out. I just kinda stopped playing since playing stressed me out and I was a perfectionist. I still popped in every now and then to check on some other threads for other games(Played League of Legends with a few people from ScoreHero for a while).

Nowadays, I stopped going to school since I couldn't find my calling. There's music, which I'm still really passionate about, but I really didn't want to get a degree in it since I'm not teaching material. So now I'm taking on a full time job here next week so I can get my life started, maybe get some things figured out for when I go back to school.

I'm also in a band called TradeWinds, where I was originally the drummer/vocalist, but ended up moving back to guitar/vocals. It's an absolute blast, and I love doing my favorite thing with some of my favorite people.

All in all, life after ScoreHero has been a mixed bag. But all in all, I can say that I'm happy, and a lot more grown up than the 14 year old kid I was when I joined. Jesus it's hard to look at some of my old posts from here.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Erodyne  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to spend a crazy amount of time on these forums back in 2007/08, they were what really got me into the idea of online communities.

As for now, I'm a month away from graduating from Auburn University with a Software Engr degree. Pretty exciting stuff!

Online, I'm mostly hanging around with the people I met around 2012/2013 in the speedrunning community. I don't speedrun much anymore but I met so many cool ass dudes in the community that they ended up being some of my best friends.

I'm gonna look through this thread now and see if I recognize any other oldboys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 416765768730
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined back in 2009. Though I was visiting as a guest for a while before that. I was more interested in charting than in setting crazy FCs though.

A couple of years ago I started my degree. I moved away from home and couldn't take my Guitar Hero stuff with me :'( But now I've moved into a proper house so I've started playing and charting again So I thought I should show my face on here again. Though I made a new account so this one shares the same name as my youtube channel.

It's good to see there's at least a few folks still active on here. There's even a few on the Rock Band side :D

EDIT:

THABEAST721 wrote:
ComicBookGuru wrote:
Okay, sure.
Code:

// Slows the system down so it doesn't render everything at once.
for (int i = 0; i < 1000000000000; i++)
{
}

...yeah.

Oh god that is hard to look at

LOL. I used to do stuff like that in java XD Glad I'm not the only one. ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined in 2013 I believe it was? That was when i was about 12. I'm 15 now, so I'm a freshman at highschool. Life is going great, still playing guitar hero too :D

At school and elsewhere when I'm not sitting playing my plastic instruments, I play music to deal with the stress that is highschool! I play guitar, bass and percussion (mostly drums), so I'm pretty talented I guess.

To be honest, I'm not too sure what I want to do after highschool and after plastic instruments. My main choice is to be a musician (a drummer, most likely), so, mhm.

-Justin

EDIT: lol twas 2011

Last edited by UltraHeroABC5 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally moved away from my hometown in Massachusetts a few months ago and I'm living in Louisville now with my girlfriend whom I met on ScoreHero incidentally. And people said plastic guitars won't get you laid! Anyways it's nice to feel like I'm starting to take a little direction in life towards being an adult and not just languishing alone.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I finally moved away from my hometown in Massachusetts a few months ago and I'm living in Louisville now with my girlfriend whom I met on ScoreHero incidentally. And people said plastic guitars won't get you laid! Anyways it's nice to feel like I'm starting to take a little direction in life towards being an adult and not just languishing alone.

you got me curious, who ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

JCirri?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

JCirri?

lol gud1
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

Torchy
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

Torchy

very cool man. very rare we a girlfriend share his boyfriend's passion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

Torchy

"boyfriend"
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

Torchy

"boyfriend"

noob

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fuck I missed ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
the fuck I missed ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: