ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero III - Co-Op Achievements - Looking for Lead Guitar - Xbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prodx  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero III - Co-Op Achievements - Looking for Lead Guit Reply with quote

Since these have to be done on a local xbox, I am looking for people in the new york and any states around it even hours away that would allow me to travel to their house (or you could travel here but I think most would prefer the latter) if we knew that we would get all the co-op achievements done. I would even drive the whole way that is how much I want to finish this game. I haven't played in a while so I may need to practice just a bit but will be ready by game time if I knew I had a partner to practice with/for to finish this up and I am very serious in finishing this game it is the bane of my existence lol. My skill level is basically 5star everything on expert except raining blood - 4 star and forget what missed by but 4 star should tell you enough. Around 720,000k on All Nightmare Long, So if you are in the Long Island / Manhattan New York area lets get together and finish this bitch off. Actually it does not need to be only this area, if you are even within hours of the new york area I would consider driving or meeting somewhere at this point, that is how much I want this game done. The only thing since Raining Blood is on the fence for me we probably need someone who is hopefully better than me or we are going to have to practice our ball sacks off. I also forgot to add that we can play other games also if you want to or go do something. This doesn't just have to be for Guitar Hero III, we can play other rhythm games, other games, or go do something else. Hit me up, later.

If it is possible for you to even finish hard 5 stars that would be fine by me but I will not be putting in as much effort to meet up so hopefully you are closer or are willing to drive a little. I of course will always buy a meal though for us.

PS- one of you monster players please do it for me. I will compensate you with like a meal like I said and anything else we can think of within reason. I have other games I could maybe give you a deal on or get you a tough achievement if that whats your into. Hell, we got time to think up anything but I would really appreciate someone doing this for me because there are no local expert players that I know in New York I can get in contact with that could help me. Thanks and hope to hear back soon. So please, someone, I beg of you help me finish this game up.

Oh and I have both Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 if you wanted to give them a try.

Thanks again,
Prodx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: