ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Dear Entersandman...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRAY0NEAT3R  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject: Dear Entersandman... Reply with quote

Why are ALL OF YOUR LINKS BROKEN?!?!? I want to play your charts so bad, almost all of the links are broken though.
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are looking to compose a private message. This is the Website Discussion forum. You may be looking for a thread in the Software forum, but based on your post it seems like a PM would be the way to go.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer your question, the majority of the custom songs on ScoreHero were hosted on the same website which was closed few years ago, making most of them no longer available.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: