Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Adding Songs Other The Guitar Hero World Tour Limit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Adding Songs Other The Guitar Hero World Tour Limit Reply with quote

Hello
I want to know how to add more songs other the GH WT limit? From the other page I've seen it is possible to do it, as I want to add songs but I don't want them to be apart of the career mode as I want to make my own career but I want them songs just to play for fun, also it would be cool to make my own career but leave the song GHWT songs alone, thank you
Buldy  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering the same question, unfortunately QueenBee doesn't seem to like the edited version of qb.pak.xen - that is where the setlists are. It just throws an error while opening it.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think it would be possible to do it somehow, do you think you could do it? Maybe a start world be trying to get the synctest songs to show up in quick play that I found in the song list stuff.
Buldy  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the synctest songs are practically there, they are just hidden and that is easy to edit. I technically know, how to add more songs, but the problem is with the music fsb.xen files - they are encrypted and each song has its own key. But noone figured the algorithm with which are the keys created.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:
the synctest songs are practically there, they are just hidden and that is easy to edit. I technically know, how to add more songs, but the problem is with the music fsb.xen files - they are encrypted and each song has its own key. But noone figured the algorithm with which are the keys created.

So there is no way to edit the audio? but do you think there is anyway we could add more songs? There are just some songs I want to add but don't want to add to the career mode.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:

Also do you know how to get them to show up in quickplay? I might want to see what the songs are, also could it be possible that we can't open the qb.pak.xen because he used a different version of Queen Bee?

I found out something really cool from a thread about adding, as made famous by to songs, but on dlc it also says covered by Wavegroup, do you know how to do that?
Buldy  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's easy to add songs to quickplay. I don't know what other version of QueenBee he would use, there isn't any newer version than the one I am using. I would have to take a look at the GH Aerosmith qb.pak.xen to find out how to add the covered by text.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:
Yes, it's easy to add songs to quickplay. I don't know what other version of QueenBee he would use, there isn't any newer version than the one I am using. I would have to take a look at the GH Aerosmith qb.pak.xen to find out how to add the covered by text.

I mean do you know how to get them test songs to show up in quickplay?

Also that's good as I don't have GH Aerosmith.
Buldy  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Load qb.pak.xen in QueenBee, find scripts\guitar\songlist.qb in Full Filename column, open it, find your song and delete the key "allowed_in_quickplay" with the value 0.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:
Load qb.pak.xen in QueenBee, find scripts\guitar\songlist.qb in Full Filename column, open it, find your song and delete the key "allowed_in_quickplay" with the value 0.

Thank you, so do you think it would be possible to copy the music like the songname_1 and name it to the song your adding, and then in the songlist file then copy the same song when copying the audio, I might give this a shot.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is what I'm thinking of adding more songs.
let's say I was going to copy Everlong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. copy the audio files of everlong and rename it to the song you want, so if I wanted to do Aces High from Iron Maiden, I would call it, aceshigh_1, aceshigh_2 aceshigh_3 aceshigh_preview
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Copy the song file of everlong and rename it to aceshigh_song.pak.xen
3. copy all the stuff in the songlist.qb for Everlong and rename it to Aceshigh like this and copy the Everlong stuff like this below.
StructItemStemSturct - Everlong
StructHeader
StructItemQbKey - Checksum - Everlong
StructItemString - name - Everlong
Also have to add Aceshigh to the list of song at the top of songlist.qb as there is a ArrayQbKey with a list of songs.
I think you get the idea, but I don't know if it will work, but if you could get 2 copy's of the song then maybe it could work

also maybe there could be some way to trick the song into thinking it is a Downloaded song and finding a way to rename it from
-------Downloadable Content------- to -------Bonus Songs-------
But i'm not really good at codes but do you think this might work?
Also with songs made in GH Tunes sometimes the animations for drums ok, so do you think there is some way also to trick the game into thinking the drum chart is a song made in GH Tunes?
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to move one of the bug songs to Downloadable now.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also the reason I'm trying to get Guitar Hero World Tour customs to be so perfect is because the good days of Guitar Hero are gone and I want to make my own GH setlist, using Rock Band charts from DLC I bought, and for songs I really want badly I will get the stems from the game, won't tell you how but when I got my Xbox recorder now I can get stems for some songs, and I really like the hit window for world tour,

Buldy, you seem to almost be the only one left that has done some great stuff for Word Tour customs and I think you should try make a GHWT setlist maker something like the Guitar Hero 3 one, but you can edit the career order and stuff and replace songs, I know someone that is a really good coder but I really don't think he is into Guitar Hero anymore, he made a thing to decrypt Guitar Hero World Tour songs in Game Maker but I wish I was around in the old days when customs where being made as I would tell people not to give up, I started to play Guitar Hero in 2013 so I missed out all the custom stuff but I wish I was a really good coder, but maybe we could try to contact that guy that made that mod and see if we can get back the custom makers and make some great tools to go up to full band GH customs

I think we could have something basic as a start to a tool called Guitar Hero World Tour Custom Maker, with something basic like changing the career order and adding a song with no stem audio and just the chart for starters, so what do you think Buldy? and everyone else?
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also about tricking the song into thinking it is download did not work,
There is a (ArrayQbKey - gh_songlist) And there is also a (download_songlist) I copied the ArrayQbKey and then added one of the debug songs to the download_songlist and then deleted off the gh_songlist but I will test out stuff, but all it did was get rid of the song and the downloadable content did not show up and also asked to delete my save.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a (tier_global - Bonus_Songs) in the guitar_progression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: