ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How to import Custom Songs as Guitar Battles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: How to import Custom Songs as Guitar Battles Reply with quote

I may have explained it better in this video, but let's get to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LWTprjH9Bg

How to import Custom Guitar Battles:

First things first, I'm the realist. Just kidding. XD

1. Grab a song you want to use as your battle song.

2. Open a chart editor. I'd prefer using Feedback: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7466

3. To get either you or the battler to play some notes, make a section for Player 1 and Player 2. (In Feedback, hold down 6 to make a section for Player 1, and hold down 7 for Player 2.)

4. So once you got the sections and song ready, I'd best use GHTCP for boss battle imports: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69818

5. Now to get the boss battle to work on your game, open GHTCP and add a song.

6. Load the chart and the music, and you'll see that if you scroll your mouse to face-off, there's faceoffp1 and faceoffp2.

7. Now this is where the whole sections for P1 or P2 scenario comes in to play. Next to Face-Off is Boss Battle P1 and 2. Enter faceoffp1 and faceoffp2 for those two.

8. Click Apply to continue.

9. On the second part of adding your song, go to Boss Properties, you can choose "Tom Morello Props", "Joe Perry Props (FOR AEROSMITH)", "Slash Props", and "Lou Props."

I believe if you change the properties, say change it to Slash props, I think it'll show Slash's highway texture and himself on stage in the venue. I'm not sure.
I play Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for PC because it's compatible with 64bit users, so I don't know if those properties will be on there. Leave a comment about it to let me know if those abilities are available.

10. Anyways..

11. Click apply and add the song to whatever tier or setlist you want it to.

12. Execute Actions on the File tab.

13. Run the game.

NOTE: On start, you may have to usually go to cheats to make the custom songs work or something. So if you need to do that, do only. Also this can only be done in career. If you load a savegame with career stats and stuff on it, delete that save because if you don't, the game will crash when you choose your band. This might happen because of how the setlist changes while the save state has a previous version of the setlist.

14. Play your custom battle.

15. It's time to D- D- D- D- D- DDDDDUEL!
Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh references.

Hopefully this has helped you. I don't know a way to make Death Drain or Power-ups work yet. On the forums, there is a guide for Guitar Hero 3 Control Panel that tells about power-ups being implemented soon. If you load any guitar battle song in quickplay, you will not be able to play it and the game will get stuck on the selection screen.

Thanks for reading this. Have a good day. Feel free to share a custom guitar battle you made with a link to it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: dk15nj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: