ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New ScoreHero account posting fake 1st places

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm    Post subject: New ScoreHero account posting fake 1st places Reply with quote

I saw this account, user MatthewDimperio, with a handful of scores, with all of them being thousands of points above what the previous records were. As of now, it was 3 scores on GH5 X Bass, and 8 scores on WoR X Bass. When I say thousands, I mean that the score they submitted on Losing My Religion was 61,000 points over the previous 1st place, as well as very even, rounded numbers for scores. I did send reports to a couple scores, but I wasn't sure if I could report the account itself.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
LordBunnyFuu  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My account is noticed a bit more. I also submitted reports on the user's fake scores. The one that REALLY stood out was 2112 Pt. 6
https://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?user=663226&group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=2&inst=2&tier=50&diff=4&song=1057
That score is completely impossible.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also reported their scores a couple days ago. Hopefully they get dealt with quickly.
InvalidAdmin  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removing accounts with such scores should be noticable. But banning someone that has high scores by exploiting the game itself with glitches, ticks, etc. and skill of reading and remembering paths for thy scores should not get banned(No Cheats or Mods). Just because a player does not want upload a video or picture of such score, it should not retaliate against such individual. Being a admin is more than just doing "favors" to close related "members" of such community. If the admin cannot accomplish such task, he/she should not be Admin of thy site. I will not post anymore scores on Scorehero. I will still keep on playing and acomplish more highscores in the future.-Mr. Fuu, MMAdc
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InvalidAdmin wrote:
Removing accounts with such scores should be noticable. But banning someone that has high scores by exploiting the game itself with glitches, ticks, etc. and skill of reading and remembering paths for thy scores should not get banned(No Cheats or Mods). Just because a player does not want upload a video or picture of such score, it should not retaliate against such individual. Being a admin is more than just doing "favors" to close related "members" of such community. If the admin cannot accomplish such task, he/she should not be Admin of thy site. I will not post anymore scores on Scorehero. I will still keep on playing and acomplish more highscores in the future.-Mr. Fuu, MMAdc

Saying that on a site dedicated to SH for at least 15 years, and you somehow think we haven't figured otu enough about the game to have most scores nearly optimalized within at least a couple thousand points? Especially on Guitar/Bass?

Unless you've come up with some brand new glitch in these games to get those points, you're cheating. Plain and simple. Unless you have an explanation for 61K+ points above optimals? Or have more game knowledge than those of us who have been playing since at least GH3? If you do, by all means tell us. If not, get off your high horse.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, any self-respecting high score or speedrunning website requires proof nowadays, especially at the highest level.

EDIT: Everyone, I just ran the 100 m in 9.32 seconds! It's a shame my camera was out of batteries.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: