ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Problems with creating custom GH3 songs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M3rv  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Problems with creating custom GH3 songs Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I'm new here and i've got a few questions.

I've been trying to create GH3 songs for over 3 weeks now and i keep getting all kinds of errors or problems. and it has been driving me insane so far.
at the moment i'm clueless of which methods actually work or what i'm supposed to do.

what i've done so far:
Set the sample frequency of a song to 48000
Used a mp3 to midi converter on the song
in GHTCP > Add song, insert de mp3 and midi file
Save it.

But then when i start quickplay the game crashes

I've tried many tutorials, tried many broken download links, lots of programs people used do not work for me (chart2mid etc. all java related errors)

So my question here, Could anyone please give me a clear explenation of how i'm supposed to do this? or perhaps link me a good tutorial (With working download links!)

Thanks a lot in advance!
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with creating custom GH3 songs Reply with quote

M3rv wrote:

You're probably going to have a bad time if you try to do this. The format won't match what the game expects, so you need to download a chart or mid file that some1 has created specifically for gh customs, with the feedback chart editor for example (http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68938).

You can DL some chart files here: http://www.scorehero.com/custom_songs.php
plumato  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with creating custom GH3 songs Reply with quote

M3rv wrote:

Please tell me you aren't serious...

If you want to create your own charts, I recommend Feedback 0.97b, although if you're just trying to play customs in general, you need to use the search option on either here or the frets on fire website, in which you may then import the chart file compatible with GH3PC.

I have made a tutorial on converting Rock Band DLC to GH3 Charts, which would help if your FoF chart has no Star Power/Sections. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdGsvzvQCY

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: