ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What is happening with the song import's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: What is happening with the song import's Reply with quote

I know that all dlc is gone but it still let's you put the import code and comes up with a error but then starts to download but get's stuck at 99% if I remember.

Does anyone know what is happening with them.
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that they were removed altogether. :o

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: What is happening with the song import's Reply with quote

Captainoffun22 wrote:
I know that all dlc is gone but it still let's you put the import code and comes up with a error but then starts to download but get's stuck at 99% if I remember.

Does anyone know what is happening with them.

This was the case right before all the songs expired as well. I don't know how XBL/PSN works exactly, but I imagine it lets you download the content and then it attempts to authenticate.

Since the game authenticates a code without any interaction from XBL/PSN, it starts the download (which still has to be on the servers so that previous purchasers can access it). Then, when the download is complete, the consoles try and authenticate the purchase with XBL/PSN- but since the content is no longer available to purchase, it fails.

This is different from songs not showing up in the store because the store is populated with a request to XBL/PSN for all available songs, of which none are available to purchase anymore, so you can't see any of those- even though they are also still on the servers for previous song owners.

That's what I'd assume, anyways.
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have old guitar hero world tour songs that I never downloaded the gh5 patches for, and the download never seems to go through. Are these unavailable as well?
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
I have old guitar hero world tour songs that I never downloaded the gh5 patches for, and the download never seems to go through. Are these unavailable as well?

I recently downloaded all of my DLC on my new PS3 and had no problems with any of the songs. I downloaded Black Betty and Anything successfully before downloading the DLC patch too.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:

I recently downloaded all of my DLC on my new PS3 and had no problems with any of the songs. I downloaded Black Betty and Anything successfully before downloading the DLC patch too.

Probably because you had already downloaded that previously. I think he means that he's never downloaded it so it's not working.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0 wrote:
Probably because you had already downloaded that previously. I think he means that he's never downloaded it so it's not working.

I didn't have the patch installed on my new PS3 when I downloaded the GHWT DLC, so it shouldn't make a difference that it was in my 'previously downloaded' list. In any case, my point was that the old GHWT DLC is definitely still available to download and it would be odd if there were some check if you ever 'bought' the DLC patch if it isn't installed. There could be differences between consoles that I'm not aware of, though.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i do the import it does not take any of my money just starts downloading and has a error that comes up but starts downloading after that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: