Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Meta123's Accomplishment Thread - 600 Expert Guitar FCs
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Meta123's Accomplishment Thread - 600 Expert Guitar FCs Reply with quote

2018 Goals:
Full Game -10 on Every Game on Expert Guitar (excluding GH:Live) - 2 Games Left
GH80s XFGFC - 1 Song Left
GH3 - Flames 900k
630 Expert Guitar FCs
50 Vocals FCs on GHWT

Whatever I have in the title is what is going to be featured here:

1/29/18 - 600 Expert Guitar FCs

Guitar:
Best FCs/Accomplishments

GH1 - FGFC!
GH2 - Misirlou, Six
GH80 - Play With Me, Because It's Midnite, FGFC -1
GH3 - The Way It Ends, FGFC -3
GHA - FGFC!
GHWT - Crazy Train, Stranglehold, Overkill
GHM - I've done pretty much nothing on this game lmao
GHSH - Raining Blood, FGFC -3
GH5 - FGFC!
GHVH - You Really Got Me, FGFC -5
GHWoR - Speeding, Nemesis, Burn

FCs Per Game:

GH1 - 47/47 (FGFC!)
GH2 - 59/64
GH80 - 29/30
GH3 - 67/70
GHA - 41/41 (FGFC!)
GHWT - 81/86
GHM - 23/49
GHSH - 45/48
GH5 - 85/85 (FGFC!)
GHVH - 42/47
GHWoR - 82/93

Total FCs = 601/660
Songs Remaining = 59

Bass:
Best FCs/Accomplishments:

GHWT - FGFC!
GHM - FGFC!
GHSH - FGFC!
GH5 - FGFC!
GHVH - FGFC!
GHWoR - FGFC!

FCs Per Game:

GHWT - 84/84 (FGFC!)
GHM - 49/49 (FGFC!)
GHSH - 48/48 (FGFC!)
GH5 - 85/85 (FGFC!)
GHVH - 45/45 (FGFC!)
GHWoR - 92/92 (FGFC!)

Total FCs = 403/403
Songs Remaining = 0

I'll add drums and vocals when I start caring about them.

Last edited by ghfan3257 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 am; edited 52 times in total
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic achievement you got there, welcome to the family
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGhostTypeXx wrote:
Epic achievement you got there, welcome to the family

Why thank you
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn nice job on this one! Having only hit Extra Credit 2 once! I can barely imagine getting this FC, yet alone getting the rest of the songs done. Any tips?

Also it looks a hell of a lot better on PC than it does on console... I guess I've never seen any gameplay on PC before... Granted it doesn't take much to guess that it's going to look better on PC than say a 360 lol. But welcome to the family!
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Damn nice job on this one! Having only hit Extra Credit 2 once! I can barely imagine getting this FC, yet alone getting the rest of the songs done. Any tips?

Extra Credit 2 is something you kinda have to get used to. One important thing about it is that there is a slight speed-up near the end of the long string of oranges, if you don't strum fast enough, you will miss no matter what. Another important thing is to use the hopos. Before I started using the hopos, I FCd it about 3 times a day. When I started using the hopos, I was able to get more consistent at it, and after a couple hours of grinding the section, I was able to FC within 5 tries. It seems like a lucked based section, but it's fairly easy to understand after a while. Also, thanks, 3 months of grinding was so worth it in the end.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No update for BB1B FC...? wat. Okay.... so what you're saying is, when I FC Extra Credit 2 with the HO/PO's on XBass... I can get my Tech FC of GH:80's? What the hell. Just seriously, we /start/ the thread with GH:WT XBass FGFC, and... 3 days later (No, not even that... the /day/ you started the accomplishment thread you got it...) uhhhhhh shen is the FGFC? Or even better how many times have you hit 1B in total?
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
No update for BB1B FC...? wat. Okay.... so what you're saying is, when I FC Extra Credit 2 with the HO/PO's on XBass... I can get my Tech FC of GH:80's? What the hell. Just seriously, we /start/ the thread with GH:WT XBass FGFC, and... 3 days later (No, not even that... the /day/ you started the accomplishment thread you got it...) uhhhhhh shen is the FGFC? Or even better how many times have you hit 1B in total?

Lol, I've hit 1B 3 times, and I hit the Full Solo 1 once. FGFC most likely will never happen for a couple reasons.
1. Play With Me/Because It's Midnite - I suck at both of these song, and don't even have a tech FC of Play With Me yet...
2. I am awful at the engine in general, trying to hit simple stuff is a challenge at this point.
3. Ballroom Blitz is still such a low possibility, because trills are nty.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghfan3257 wrote:

Lol, I've hit 1B 3 times, and I hit the Full Solo 1 once. FGFC most likely will never happen for a couple reasons.
1. Play With Me/Because It's Midnite - I suck at both of these song, and don't even have a tech FC of Play With Me yet...
2. I am awful at the engine in general, trying to hit simple stuff is a challenge at this point.
3. Ballroom Blitz is still such a low possibility, because trills are nty.
Still three times more than me! 1) What are you missing in PwM? And BiM is... shitty until you get that one run. (Which I've came close to... once, and I still bombed B/C iirc) Hell, you can probably look at my FC count on the entire 660 and get nearly everyone of those. (Only saying nearly as I don't want someone else creeping past me in GH1... again ) 2) Yeah... it takes a bit of getting used to, but still... you have 26 other FC's to either get/insert on here! Which should give you more than enough time to get used to the engine and you can go get like... 55/64(64-65/74) on GH2 quite easily I'd imagine. Whatever you do man, you'll have at least one fan. :]
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Still three times more than me! 1) What are you missing in PwM? And BiM is... shitty until you get that one run. (Which I've came close to... once, and I still bombed B/C iirc) Hell, you can probably look at my FC count on the entire 660 and get nearly everyone of those. (Only saying nearly as I don't want someone else creeping past me in GH1... again ) 2) Yeah... it takes a bit of getting used to, but still... you have 26 other FC's to either get/insert on here! Which should give you more than enough time to get used to the engine and you can go get like... 55/64(64-65/74) on GH2 quite easily I'd imagine. Whatever you do man, you'll have at least one fan. :]

1. PWM is mostly Solo A and Chorus 5, which I am extremely inconsistent with.
2. I looked at your scores, and you have some crazy FCs that I most likely will not get, and don't worry about GH1, I think I hit my max for that game at 38 lol.
3. GH80s/GH2 is gonna take a while for me to get used to since I've been playing the newer games recently. I used to have like 10 FCs on GH80s, but since I don't have any way to prove them, it's not worth uploading, but I can Re-FC them.
4. That bit at the end that I bolded made me kinda glad I uploaded this thread, I'm glad to see some one appreciates what I did/what I'm going to do. I always felt like I never got recognition for the hard work I did to get this stuff. Thanks man
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballroom Blitz is a terrible chart. Hope you get that FC!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballroom Blitz was in my final 4 for quite a long time. It would be crazy if you got that. You seem pretty close, though, keep it up.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Ballroom Blitz was in my final 4 for quite a long time. It would be crazy if you got that. You seem pretty close, though, keep it up.

Thank you, I might get it if I work at it. I'm really inconsistent with the trills for some reason, that might hold me back as well :/
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Ballroom Blitz is a terrible chart. Hope you get that FC!

Agreed, thanks!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghfan3257 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
Whatever you do man, you'll have at least one fan. :]

1. PWM is mostly Solo A and Chorus 5, which I am extremely inconsistent with.
2. I looked at your scores, and you have some crazy FCs that I most likely will not get, and don't worry about GH1, I think I hit my max for that game at 38 lol.
3. GH80s/GH2 is gonna take a while for me to get used to since I've been playing the newer games recently. I used to have like 10 FCs on GH80s, but since I don't have any way to prove them, it's not worth uploading, but I can Re-FC them.
4. That bit at the end that I bolded made me kinda glad I uploaded this thread, I'm glad to see some one appreciates what I did/what I'm going to do. I always felt like I never got recognition for the hard work I did to get this stuff. Thanks man

4: Heh, same reason why I /finally/ started one after 3 years lol, you'll get noticed. Even if it's not the exact same as it was... say 3-5 years ago. It's still an absolutely insane achievement to behold. I can't even fathom hitting it... well ever.

1:Solo A (And probably Chorus 5, I sadly don't have a PS2 so I can't check on the fly are probably the reasons I haven't got the FC (namely Solo A), and always why I have to question everyone about 2 :p)

2: Everyone says that!(But if you ever break top 10, I'll be quite upset, but it requires the controller trick... which is annoying.) You just have to get used to the chart/turn the music down a bit so you can hear your strumming. (Just don't ask me about Decontrol strumming... as I still have nightmares.. and I will until I finally get that FC) But you can get... looking through your FC's, I'd go with... Fly On The Wall/Spanish Castle Magic next to get you to 40, then franky(This one is hit or miss if you strum all of it or don't, but once you find your method, you've got it, worry about the points later, or... don't which would have saved me.... several days./CFH, which all you really need to remember is to /not/ strum... uh I'm assuming it's note 908 where you have to wait half a beat before strumming again... only seems I had a few dozen chokes there. (This all sounds /very/ hard now, but I promise it gets easier, granted CFH was... 43/47 for me, from insane luck on TF.)

3: 100% worth Re-FC'ing them it doesn't matter how shitty the score is at all, which is why... on pretty much all of my GH scores you'll see I have 2 or 3 scores entered for them. You can get 25/30... no question about it, if you can hit BB 1B... you've got 25/30 on lock.

I know for a fact (from trying for pretty much an hour/day for a month or two, trying to hit BB 1B once (I believe my best was -4) and I do agree the trills are shitty, granted, on the run I have inserted now, I think I actually hit all of them, but they would be the death of me if I was going for the FC (Which would happen after hitting 1B once, but that's me being a SOB ((Stubborn old bastard)). But have you tried just tapping them(Also remember the HO/PO glitch, that I believe is still in this game)? I'm pretty sure that's what I resulted doing during a fair share of my runs. Now I would have to tap them as my middle finger is fairly fucked up, my ring/pinky have got me a lot of random FC's, but for a chart I know... not happening haha.

Also remember, if you're using breakdowns, skip a song if you can't get it and it's not in the top... 10 or so songs. If you aren't I'd highly suggest you do use them. As they can be rather helpful. And I don't think any of my FC's (maybe some of my 100%'s on GH1/GHM :p) are out of your reach for now but like I said earlier, just getting used to the engines again is a huge deal. Sorry this post is so long! But feel free to shoot me a PM/post on here/my acc thread if you're having issues on a song I've FC'd! I know I'll be asking for everyone's method on things when I get back to full health again. (Nothing major, just Tietze's Syndrome is acting up a bit, and med changes/not having money for more stuff and things, and fun stuff like that.) But life will go on, and we shall continue hitting notes!

Edit like 100 to this post from screwing up quotes to pretty much everything else that can go wrong: Do you have all the games? (In 660 at least?) As if you played through all the songs/entered them (even if it's not an FC, which is what I did for quite a while on here) You can join the GH score/FC leaderboards in the Rivalry section on here, which is the only reason I even asked about the top 10 on GH1/ect. And one of the only reasons I've played so much the past year (minus the past month or so) . And also the only reason I got probably 20-30 FC's. Was to push myself up in one or both of those leaderboards.
ghfan3257  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
3: 100% worth Re-FC'ing them it doesn't matter how shitty the score is at all, which is why... on pretty much all of my GH scores you'll see I have 2 or 3 scores entered for them. You can get 25/30... no question about it, if you can hit BB 1B... you've got 25/30 on lock.

Edit like 100 to this post from screwing up quotes to pretty much everything else that can go wrong: Do you have all the games? (In 660 at least?) As if you played through all the songs/entered them (even if it's not an FC, which is what I did for quite a while on here) You can join the GH score/FC leaderboards in the Rivalry section on here, which is the only reason I even asked about the top 10 on GH1/ect. And one of the only reasons I've played so much the past year (minus the past month or so) . And also the only reason I got probably 20-30 FC's. Was to push myself up in one or both of those leaderboards.

So, luckily, I was able to find all my GH80s FCs. They were buried in my Instagram and YouTube, plus, I got 3 FCs I didn't get, 1 of them being pretty good imo. Also, yes I do have all the games, including BH, and DJ Hero.
I am in one of the rivalries, Arvain's FC rivalry to be exact, and I've been trying my hardest to get some good FCs for it.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: