ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Report System

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Report System Reply with quote

Does that thing work? Because I'm amazed at the fact that the first place score on Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya is still up after so many years when it's been reported by who know how many people with proof that it was photoshopped (not like it's insanely obvious right from the start). I've seen legit scores with video proof being removed many times and users getting banned for having a bad youtube reputation despite them never posting in the forums so I'm really confused as to how the report system works.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Report System Reply with quote

7 years is quite a long time if you ask me. Considering that was the year I started getting used to GH and got my first FC.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reporting works. The score you pointed out was thoroughly investigated over 7 years ago. (And several times in the time since.)
While its legitimacy has always been questioned, we did not find enough grounds to remove it.
It's not obvious that the user couldn't have achieved the score, and although it's possible the proof could be photoshopped, we did not see any evidence that it definitely was. Unfortunately there isn't a rockbandscores.com type thing to use for GH3. RB3 scores are so much easier to verify :)

No report takes 7 years. Please remember that just because you don't hear anything doesn't mean we ignored the report. Active reports are always there for any staff member to see, so they always get worked. Sometimes score reports can take longer than others to get a resolution because (such as in this case) it's not really obvious.
BlakePlaysGH  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The score is so obviously fake. For real though.

AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer, I do remember sending a long explanation with picture proofs around a year ago for the JIHKY score though. I can go over that real quick before closing this thread since I still remember most of it,

Basically, the tip of the 4's left side is missing a small part, the white background doesn't follow the 4's shape as well as being of a different shade than the other numbers (as shown in every other scores around it, two of them being a 4 lol). Those two are the obvious ones. The different shade of blueish white for the 00 and the 08 (roughly +20 according to photoshop's eyedropper tool) and the inconsistent crt scan lines on this specific score (only one out of the 6 scores to be inconsistent) aren't too relevant but still worth mentionning.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

setlist proof shouldnt considered as legitimate proof IMO. I'd remove this in a heart beat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setlist proof are ok in general but this is just funny, the 08 isn't even aligned properly lmao

expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like video proofs can't be faked either, you know. There's that immortal fake FC of the solo of Ride the Lightning. (Granted, the creator does say that it is fake, but my point still stands.)
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
It's not like video proofs can't be faked either, you know. There's that immortal fake FC of the solo of Ride the Lightning. (Granted, the creator does say that it is fake, but my point still stands.)

link pls, I love debunking videos

expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
expertwin wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3UYhMsJwYc

It even says in the title that it is fake. He also explains exactly how he did it, so I guess you'll be a little disappointed.

Free Bird gets closer yet again.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't know how you can get an extra 2 points on that song. Plus every double is just crazy stupid. I can't even say "someone should just go beat it"

AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
AbyssionQC wrote:
expertwin wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3UYhMsJwYc

It even says in the title that it is fake. He also explains exactly how he did it, so I guess you'll be a little disappointed.

Free Bird gets closer yet again.

Rip but I can still debunk it a little more, you can see the shape of the picture if you watch the video in fullscreen and the background not following

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
I still don't know how you can get an extra 2 points on that song. Plus every double is just crazy stupid. I can't even say "someone should just go beat it"

You can't there's no glitch ticks in the song. Score makes no sense.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: