ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Live - Score-tracking Now Available!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero Live - Score-tracking Now Available! Reply with quote

Guitar Hero Live has launched for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and ScoreHero score-tracking is now available for both playable instruments, guitar and vocals.

Tracking is currently limited to the disc-included setlist. The game's GHTV mode supports a larger number of playable songs, and those will be added as more details become available.

Let me know of any issues, and enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if the difficulties are accurate
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHTV score tracking is going to be tricky. yes you can score and percentage, but the Hero power you use will largely afect the score. the only hero power available until lvl 6 or more is "Bomb" which destroy all notes on the screen.

For this sole reason, I'd wait to implement it.

EDIT: the difficulties are wrong and should as in the game

Basic = Beginner
Casual = Easy
Regular = Medium
Advanced = Hard
Expert = Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If GHTV is implemented, I hope it is treated similarly to DLC (not included in the main leaderboard totals, but have a separate tier total).

Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I would ask for this, but could we enable 2-star scores in the scoretracking? I tried entering my sightread score for Waking Up In Vegas and couldn't enter my actual star value due to it not allowing 2-star scores (it said invalid rating)

As always, thank you for enabling scoretracking. This game is exciting!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difficulties should be corrected now, and it was not intended to block tracking for 1- and 2-star scores so I've (hopefully) fixed that as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't see a ton of (current) scorehero users playing it, shouldn't there be tracking for the Iphone/Ipad version too?
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
While I don't see a ton of (current) scorehero users playing it, shouldn't there be tracking for the Iphone/Ipad version too?

That's not out until the 23rd.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found an error entering scores on PS3 and the Avril song Here's To Never Growing Up is ranked in the 5/5 intensity when it's 3/5 intensity. It's the same on all leaderboards I think (I only checked another console super quickly.)

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Live - Score-tracking Now Available! Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Guitar Hero Live has launched for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and ScoreHero score-tracking is now available for both playable instruments, guitar and vocals.

Tracking is currently limited to the disc-included setlist. The game's GHTV mode supports a larger number of playable songs, and those will be added as more details become available.

Let me know of any issues, and enjoy!

Would you need help to get the set-list names and songs from the Career mode?

Edit: I realized I double posted, so to prevent a triple post...
Sorting by Rating is not functioning properly. No idea what is happening, but it definitely is not sorting by how many stars......

Also, I went to just check the overall leaderboard and it's not registering the 5* scores..... It says 0 for everyone.....

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
thundrchickn  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you enable GHL in Compare Users? Time to reignite some old rivalries!

Thanks for all your work.

List of my 267+ GH(X) FC's in the order I got them.
Goals: [x]Beat TtFaF (6/2/08) [x]20 GH:3 FC's (41+7DLC) [x]Beat Jordan (8/4/08)
[x]Beat my GF's GH2 Career Score (+20K) [x]20M GH3:X Career Score (22.3M)
[x]The Logs (GH:80's ? GH2 9/8/08) [x]100 GHX FC's pre-GHWT (100!) [x]El Jeffe (RaBl 5* 1/21/09)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DJ Drty Chapstk
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the stance for picture proof ? has any1 made a comparision between the career score and the quickplay version ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
whats the stance for picture proof ? has any1 made a comparision between the career score and the quickplay version ?

It's the same. I've been entering scores on both and improving in quickly since I've been trying to both unlock songs and 5* them all on expert XD (Hey, I'm 27/27 on 5*s including the Halestorm song).

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

It's the same. I've been entering scores on both and improving in quickly since I've been trying to both unlock songs and 5* them all on expert XD (Hey, I'm 27/27 on 5*s including the Halestorm song).

thanks. entered 34 score so far. should done tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no value for the adjusted score column, so it shifts them all over. Can the adjusted score column be deleted or have an identical score as the total? It's just throwing my eyes off lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: