ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sharing my big ol' archive of GH tools

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Sharing my big ol' archive of GH tools Reply with quote

So I've been on SH for almost 8 years, and I've collected a pretty large amount of software for GH customs; some of it is stuff that's fallen of the face of the earth. I thought I'd put it up online for whoever wants or needs it (I also have copies of Ark Expander and VGS Splitter if anyone wants them, you'll have to PM me about it due to SH forum rules about them).

Downloads (you can browse and download whatever tools you want individually):
Google Drive,
Dropbox,
Mega.

Have fun!

Last edited by cowabanga on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downloaded. thanks man.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere in my recent posts, I have links to GameZelda's DTATool (for tokenizing DTA scripts into binary DTA files) and DTB2DTA (I forget who coded it, possibly Deimos?) for detokenizing decrypted binary DTB files into DTA scripts). I'm pretty sure I also included ArkTool (because it includes DTBCrypt for de/re-encrypting binary DTB files).

This is how I modify GH1/2/80s DTB files nowadays. It's easier and less error prone than Nachyoz's DTB Editor. I have yet to have a problem with this method that wouldn't also happen making the same edits with DTB Editor.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
Somewhere in my recent posts, I have links to GameZelda's DTATool (for tokenizing DTA scripts into binary DTA files) and DTB2DTA (I forget who coded it, possibly Deimos?) for detokenizing decrypted binary DTB files into DTA scripts). I'm pretty sure I also included ArkTool (because it includes DTBCrypt for de/re-encrypting binary DTB files).

This is how I modify GH1/2/80s DTB files nowadays. It's easier and less error prone than Nachyoz's DTB Editor. I have yet to have a problem with this method that wouldn't also happen making the same edits with DTB Editor.

Am I right in saying ArkTool is still not allowed here? I was pretty sure it was but eh.

But yeah, I'll take a look at that DTATool you mentioned. I don't think I ever knew about it or used it.
LocalH  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArkTool was disallowed due to the fact that it could decrypt the .mogg encryption that HMX was using at the time. I know for a fact that the encryption changed at some point, and now I figure it's kinda moot (of course, if staff clarifies, then that may override my statement). Same reason that we used to disallow talking about PS2 modding, but since the PS2 is commercially dead it doesn't seem like they've had any problems with more discussion on that front.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose its a double edged sword concerning PS2 modding, since the method to allow customs is the same one for run bootleg games.
marttish  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, you are literally jesus. thank you so much man, now i can finally do a gh2 360 custom iso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: