ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHTV Player Cards and Highways Missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: GHTV Player Cards and Highways Missing Reply with quote

If memory serves me correctly, there were about 100,000 coins worth of purchasable Player Cards and Highways (meaning 200,000 total across both), but now I only see 10 Player Cards and 27 Highways that I can purchase What the heck happened? Did they really remove all those Player Cards from the Store? Doesn't make sense to me why they would do that, seeing as they weren't tied to Premium Shows...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's only 10 player cards available at any time. same for the higway, there was always 27. still need to buy those because they pull 'em out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when the game first came out, they had 100,000 coins worth of both, why did they cycle them out??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the highway are fixed but the players card are now cycled. no idea why.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I swear that there's at least 10 Highways that were purchasable that are missing from the list. As far as I know, the Premium Show Highways and Player Cards haven't been any of the purchasable ones, right? I don't understand why they would cycle them out if they're in the store to purchase, doesn't make any sense to me.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't seen any of the premium available for purchase so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: