ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SnowDragon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superhalofreak03  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: SnowDragon Reply with quote

Okay, so I am looking for songs from Hybrid Theory, (an album by Linkin Park) All of the songs I am looking for are there except cure for an itch. The only problem with these is that the link is broken, the file was removed or the site was shut down. But there is a user who links me to their website. The user is SnowDragon. I do not know if anything has been done before me posting this and I am not sure what will happen after but he has posted a link to a song I want but it leads to "SnowDrag.co.cc" At first I thought there was a way to get around it, like it was another ad.fly or something. But then I looked at the name of the site and the user, oddly familiar, Snowdrag and Snowdragon. Then I went to the other files and found snowdragon in all of the other files that showed this snowdrag bullcrap. Can we do something about this asshat?
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead links are rarely the authors fault. The charts by the user in question were submitted 7 years ago. He hasn't been active since then. So your request to "do something about this asshat" is moot, even if there was something we could do.

There is a report button for every chart. However, I believe reporting dead-links is against the rules. Also, if you have a problem with a chart, mentioning users by the alias is also against the rules.

Please make sure you understand the rules before posting in future.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what ginger said. and the user is not even active anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: