Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Lif's Thread - A little return, GH80s 22/30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the GHA FGFC! I'm sure it must feel good to not have to play that game again anytime soon, if ever.

I recently have been going through the SH charts again, and yeah PWM is certainly a step up from the other 3-4 hard nonTTFAF songs in the game. If you can get that, the others will only be a matter of time.

Hopefully, the game doesn't give you too much trouble. I look forward to seeing you getting a bunch of new FCs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Congrats on the GHA FGFC! I'm sure it must feel good to not have to play that game again anytime soon, if ever.

I recently have been going through the SH charts again, and yeah PWM is certainly a step up from the other 3-4 hard nonTTFAF songs in the game. If you can get that, the others will only be a matter of time.

Hopefully, the game doesn't give you too much trouble. I look forward to seeing you getting a bunch of new FCs

Thanks man, it feels amazing lol. I spent too long grinding walk this way and train kept a rollin to not feel great about it.

who knows about play with me, i didn't see myself getting up to 45 hard FCs on GH1 so maybe i'll just grab play with me out of nowhere

got a couple more FCs in SH today, took very long because my sleep has been messed up lately since i got a new job. i'll be getting them faster soon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump because i didnt even realize i had nothing about my GH1X progress. up to 30 with a goal of 33 that will just take some time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid work! I'm about to start up GH1X I think. 33 FC's is no joke on that engine! What's next?

edit: wtf you have an FC of All of This? You can definitely get 40 fc's dude!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Solid work! I'm about to start up GH1X I think. 33 FC's is no joke on that engine! What's next?

edit: wtf you have an FC of All of This? You can definitely get 40 fc's dude!

40 would be absolutely insane, considering i still haven't even got Fly on the Wall on Hard lol. but in reality GH1 is just grinding and im sure it will be possible eventually, if not soon

also picked up thunder kiss 65 for fun
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set of GH1X FCs you've accrued there xLif! Browsing your scores looks like there's an overstrum for Ziggy that is sure to be turned into an FC before long and I echo suhdude's comment that 40 FCs should be feasible for you with some effort.

I actually liked Fly on the Wall more when I started grinding the FC (both Hard and Expert) but it is one of those songs that you just kinda have to play until the stuff before the end is second nature and then hope and pray for the trills and chords. That being said, I think it can be within your reach if you keep at it. Try your luck at You've Got Another Thing Comin and Cheat on the Church too! You might surprise yourself

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Nice set of GH1X FCs you've accrued there xLif! Browsing your scores looks like there's an overstrum for Ziggy that is sure to be turned into an FC before long and I echo suhdude's comment that 40 FCs should be feasible for you with some effort.

I actually liked Fly on the Wall more when I started grinding the FC (both Hard and Expert) but it is one of those songs that you just kinda have to play until the stuff before the end is second nature and then hope and pray for the trills and chords. That being said, I think it can be within your reach if you keep at it. Try your luck at You've Got Another Thing Comin and Cheat on the Church too! You might surprise yourself

thank you you know, i did sort of put 40 FCs on the backburner. Really because i just cant stop playing GH1. gh1 is life

youd be surprised to hear that the hardest part of cheat on the church for me is the end of the solo. yeah, measure 119. i think theres a BPM change because every time i make it to that part i overstrum or just mess something up. if i can figure out whats happening there i can grab cheat on the church

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaaaaand bumping for finally getting Cheat on the Church! the grind was real for that shit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, saw that score on the front page earlier. Solo 2 is such a bitch for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. CotC is a great FC. Plenty of tricky solos to miss on and the strumming at the end is no joke. If you can get that I think you should be able to get 40 GH1 FCs. Some songs will take some grinding, but you see now that that doesn't have to stop you. And if you can get 40 GH1 FC's, you can do some serious damage on the other games. Keep on keepin' on!

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Cheat on the Church FC! That was #39 for me so that means you'll have to go for 39 now at least right? Hope to see you reach 40 and beyond, and maybe go for GH1H FGFC too now that you have 46! Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Very nice, saw that score on the front page earlier. Solo 2 is such a bitch for me.

i was kinda lucky i guess because solo 2 was never a huge problem for me. it was mostly the asc trips and the end of the strumming because i thought there was a BPM change when there wasn't....led to me messing up countless times.

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Congrats. CotC is a great FC. Plenty of tricky solos to miss on and the strumming at the end is no joke. If you can get that I think you should be able to get 40 GH1 FCs. Some songs will take some grinding, but you see now that that doesn't have to stop you. And if you can get 40 GH1 FC's, you can do some serious damage on the other games. Keep on keepin' on!

40 would be insane. at least now that i got FotW on H i could see myself getting it on X but symphony of destruction is a far off goal right now.

dramacomic wrote:
Congrats on Cheat on the Church FC! That was #39 for me so that means you'll have to go for 39 now at least right? Hope to see you reach 40 and beyond, and maybe go for GH1H FGFC too now that you have 46! Keep it up!

the GH1H FGFC will come eventually. i pretty much hit M61/M62 every time now, part thats tripping me up is M56/M57

thanks for all the congrats everybody

edit so as to not double post: just FCed past the solo on CfH and missed in the stupid slow desc trips at the end right before the chorus riff. 1080 NS. kill me hard.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:
40 would be insane. at least now that i got FotW on H i could see myself getting it on X but symphony of destruction is a far off goal right now.

Ah, I accidentally counted Graveyard Shift. So yeah, 39 is a more reasonable goal for now.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:
the GH1H FGFC will come eventually. i pretty much hit M61/M62 every time now, part thats tripping me up is M56/M57

For what it's worth when I was struggling with that part a few months ago I started to use the hammer-on for the blue and red sustain. Eventually went back to strumming everything but it might be worth a try if you are really struggling there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:

edit so as to not double post: just FCed past the solo on CfH and missed in the stupid slow desc trips at the end right before the chorus riff. 1080 NS. kill me hard.
:o I'm so sorry. If you can knock out CfH, 40 shouldn't be too much of an issue. You Got Another Thing Coming, and... Either FotW (Which is a song that I... really never want to re-learn again) Symphony or possibly Frankenstein. I think you can get 40/47. Also major props on CotC, that song is another song that I'm dreading to re-learn. Mostly because I hate the song, but that chart is... just ugh.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: