ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT - Guitar sometimes doesn't activate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: GH:WT - Guitar sometimes doesn't activate. Reply with quote

Hey, Ultra here again
I've been playing GH:WT lately because, easy guitar ftw. I've noticed something that only happens in this game and not other games (I've analyzed this quite closely with other Guitar Hero and RB games too) - Sometimes, my guitar will not activate in a certain spot, but when I tilt again (I should mention here that I do tilt, select activating and whammying is just too weird) a beats later, it will activate. One example I had trouble with was the first act of Livin' On A Prayer on Easy Guitar. I don't know if it has something to do with if I'm whammying or not. Any help on this will be appreciated, and sorry for the bad explanation. Thanks
Sixstringcal  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it always the same part? Maybe it is also an easy only thing. GH:WT was my first guitar hero game and when I played it I never noticed any problems activating star power on any difficulty. What system? Also, if it is a same part every time, what is it so we can test it. Are you using the same guitar on all of the games you tested? Do you know if these certain spots work with select (I know you don't use select, but it might be different). I know with some games if you are already tilting, star power won't work. Maybe by tilting the second time you are in tilting and tilting or something.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to be. The exact note is 1st green sustain of m.40
It could be. I'll try not whammying the yellow before the green to see if that changed anything. I'm on wii, and I'm using the Les Paul. Yes, I've used the same guitar for each game and it works fine. I'm not really sure if they do, they probably would. It's possible, I'll check my posture, etc. Thanks.[/url]
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never had a problem activating on either method. maybe it's your tilt sensor that is going berzerk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed what is happening, but not how to really fix it
You see, the act of Livin' On A Prayer is during a SP Phrase, and with whammy. When I try to whammy the note right before, it doesn't activate. I'm not sure if it would activate if I don't whammy that note, but it's weird. Another song I had trouble with was The One I Love, can't remember which act but it was one with some whammy. It could be the whammy itself though. Either way, it's weird it only happens on this game (atleast that I know of anyways).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: