SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bass 1st place leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
gg on The Middle. I remember that double-double squeeze being annoying. I'm not sure why I didn't try harder on that one. You're probably keeping any 1sts you manage to steal. My 360 has been broken for over a year and I don't have any immediate plans to fix it. I would like to stay at 400 1sts though, so who knows?

Edit: The more I think about it... a good old-fashioned squeeze war is always fun. Maybe I'll see if there's a local place that can make my 360 read discs again.
YES!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st place boards are up to date, for today, 07/10/2019, enjoy. Unfortunately, when I was updating, the last step is to clear the changes, and I lost the post I was working on for that. The boards are accurate, and we can talk about the new totals a bit.

For Easy Bass, we saw the devastation caused by Hicchan, vaulting himself all the way up to 2nd and taking a lot DrSham's 1sts away, knocking him down to 348. Over on Medium Bass, it was more of the same, with Hicchan jumping up to 170 in 2nd, and pushing DrSham down to 230. Moving onto Hard, we saw very little change, I think Chrissss added a couple, but the top 3 spots remained unchanged. On Expert, it was the debut of Hicchan with 3, TheHecht adding 6, but the top three remain the same, with greenbaymackey still sitting comfortable in 1st with 340. Finally, over on the Total board, we saw a few debuts, but nobody did more than Hicchan, vaulting all the way up to 3rd overall, with 412 just behind arvain's total of 449, but still trailing DrSham and his 630. Overall, the boards became a lot more distributed, down from the massive monopolies we had last time.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this board is updated automatically or not, but it would be cool to see what's changed since I went through the series on bass. I know I definitely did not overtake mackey but seeing how many firsts I stole would be cool lol.

If this has to be done manually then I don't blame you for not touching it. I feel too demanding by even asking about an update. (I could always calculate my/mackey's firsts myself, lol)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JennyMalin  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guys must really pull up their socks and try to update those crucial areas!
Something is not alright.
Things are outdated and someone must be sleeping on their job

Last edited by JennyMalin on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JennyMalin wrote:
This guys must really pull up their socks and try to update those crucial areas!
Something is not alright.
Things are outdated and someone must be sleeping on their job

exactly not. it's called real life getting in the way of things. it's also just another neat thing to have but probably not very used anymore, but always fun to see how people have been hard at getting 1st place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: