ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How good am I? Pls answer...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andelous  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: How good am I? Pls answer... Reply with quote

Hi, everyone.

The question is simple...
How good am I?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I want to know how good I am compared to the rest of the world. I know there are many players I will never be able to beat, such as Danny Johnson, or Tobe...

But in a more realistic context, with the monsters out of the way (those who can FC almost everything), I want to compare myself with you.
Quote:

Just to give you some hints, these are the things I can do in the game (GH3)

- FC almost every song from tier 1 to tier 6... I start struggling from tier 7 and on.
- 5* on almost every song (Just missing a couple from the Bonus setlist)
- TTFAF score 690k' ish...
- TDWTG score 650k' ish...
- For example, I cannot complete any impossible custom song. In soulless 3, I can barely make it through up to 80% (I fail the song on ~4:37 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqkBzaX68TA)

Ummm... If you need more hints, ask in the comments. Thanks :)

I really appreciate your time to evaluate me. Thanks again n_n
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all relative depending on what your definition of good is. When GH was at the height of its popularity, many people couldn't even pass songs on Expert, let alone five-star or FC them. And even a lot of "serious" players back then wouldn't be able to touch your TTFAF/DWDTG scores. So in the grand scheme of everyone who's ever played Guitar Hero, you're really, really good.

Now fast forward ten years. GH is pretty much dead in the mainstream. Most of the people who still play are die hard, and they've had a long time to get really good. There are people out there FCing ridiculous customs and a TTFAF FC just gets you a few "congrats". How do you stack up in that world? Probably not as great.

So yeah. You can be proud of being in the top 10% of GH players, ever. Then be depressed that the only people left to care are in the top 9%.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're better than me... XD

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: