ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So the new version of Amplitude is pretty fun..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: So the new version of Amplitude is pretty fun.. Reply with quote

.. but don't expect this to become a habit:

ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knew you could do it!

I'm still waiting for my PS3 version, and all my backer rewards I thought they were going to release on PS3 and PS4 simultaneously, but alas, t'was not to be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScoreHero should really do score tracking for this game. Super mode, freq mode, and enhanced track skipping really make it more FC-able than old Amplitude. It scratches the itch of muscle memory mastery Guitar Hero 1 did and Guitar Hero Live ruined with the way they screwed up the leaderboard on the GHTV side. As someone who was very disappointed with Rock Band 4's steps backward, it feels good to know Harmonix still knows how to cater to this audience.

Does anyone know if the score doubler powerup layout for each level on super difficulty is the same? It didn't seem so to me but I may not have been thorough enough. Secondly, can anyone back me up that multipliers should always be used at the beginning of phrases?
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Knew you could do it!

I'm still waiting for my PS3 version, and all my backer rewards I thought they were going to release on PS3 and PS4 simultaneously, but alas, t'was not to be.

yeah me too. im very bummed about it. should have been done at the same time. as a backer im pissed especially at the a mount I paid for. oh well.

kingcandypants wrote:
ScoreHero should really do score tracking for this game. Super mode, freq mode, and enhanced track skipping really make it more FC-able than old Amplitude. It scratches the itch of muscle memory mastery Guitar Hero 1 did and Guitar Hero Live ruined with the way they screwed up the leaderboard on the GHTV side. As someone who was very disappointed with Rock Band 4's steps backward, it feels good to know Harmonix still knows how to cater to this audience.

scoretracking is indeed planned. JCirri was talking about it months ago with the long awaited rewrite but I can't find it. be patient, the game been out for a week only.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to get top scores, but some of my FC runs don't even come close at times. I can never figure out where the damn multiplier powerups are. <_<

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
kingcandypants  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
I've been trying to get top scores, but some of my FC runs don't even come close at times. I can never figure out where the damn multiplier powerups are. <_<

I actually stumbled upon a list of them in a forum but I can't remember the name of it. Maybe someone who knows what forum I could be talking about can help us out here.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Knew you could do it!

got an answer yesterday and its not something I am pleased to hear. https://twitter.com/AmplitudeGame/status/688134981298700289

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
got an answer yesterday and its not something I am pleased to hear. https://twitter.com/AmplitudeGame/status/688134981298700289

Hmm, well then Thanks for the news, even though it's bad news.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I have a PS4, big letdown to have PS3 release so far after PS4.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a mix of the campaign songs:
https://youtu.be/QL5jXc10QsI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: