Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
mninp goes for FCs from GH1 to GH WoR *Sunshine of Your Love EX FC!*
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: mninp goes for FCs from GH1 to GH WoR *Sunshine of Your Love Reply with quote

So I recently started playing GH again. I figured I'd start from GH1 and go through all the games on both guitar and bass on hard and expert. I started GH1 yesterday (it's been so long) and so far I'm almost done with the main setlist on hard. I'll be trying to go for as many FCs as possible, but when I hit a wall I will move on to the next game. I'll keep all my FCs on here for each game and difficulty for quick reference. Maybe I'll want to go back to the first game and try to FC a song I didn't get before.

Now keep in mind...I'm not that good. I mean I am very good in relation to the average player, but on here I'm mediocre at best. I can usually FC a good amount of hard, but not very many expert. Don't expect this to be a topic where I FC The Light That Blinds or something crazy. I noticed that nearly every accomplishment topic is full of people who FC crazy things and such, so I thought this would be a good change of pace. If you enjoy seeing someone struggle for easy FCs, and you're curious to see how I get better, you might enjoy this topic.

I also want to mention that any FCs I got in the past I'm not counting. This is all a reset run so to speak. I am starting over completely, and I mean to keep this permanent, so any FCs I get from now on during this is going to be marked off as FCd forever. Its just been so long since I played so I wanted to have a fresh start and experience these games again. So far on GH1 I have 11 FCs on hard after one try through each song (I'm up to Texas Flood right now). I'll provide a brief explanation of each FC I got and I'll comment on the ones I missed, either due to a stupid mistake or something that I feel is out of my league. Just one last comment on GH1. If this game used GH2s engine...I probably would have almost every FC up to this point, the charts are insanely easy. Strumming every note is not easy, especially when you have to alt strum solos.

GH1 Hard FCs (in order)

1. I Love Rock N Roll- Easiest song in the game I think
2. I Wanna Be Sedated- Nothing hard here either
3. Thunderkiss 65- A slight step up from the other two, but nothing hard
4. Iron Man- Ok I have NO IDEA how I got this, I have never gotten this before, I feel very accomplished for this one, especially seeing as how I got it in one try
5. More Than A Feeling- Again nothing hard here, this is another gimme
6. Take Me Out- I'm happy I got this one, it's a bit tougher than most of the other ones I got
7. Hey You- Meh, not too bad
8. Stellar- Come on, this one's a gimme
9. Ziggy Stardust- Another one I never got before, I'm proud of this one, that solo comes out of nowhere
10. Unsung- Choke city, but I got it, I hate playing this one
11. Godzilla- REALLY surprised at this one, another one I never got before, way to end the night
12. Behind the Mask- Easy song, would have been mad if I messed this one up
13. Callout- I'm proud of this one, this song is tricky
14. Farewell Myth- Tricky song, I'm proud of this one
15. Hey- Extremely easy
16. Story of My Love- Nice FC here, not too hard but nice to have
17. Smoke on the Water- Second try, so easy I don't know how I didn't get it the first time
18. Sharp Dressed Man- Another one I should have gotten on the first try
19. Killer Queen- Again, another easy one.
20. Fat Lip- I should have gotten this on the first t, but not a bad FC to have either way
21. Cochise- Nice FC here, I'm proud of this one
22. Spanish Castle Magic- Fuck yeah this is definitely a tricky one. I completely forgot about that fast orange part near the end but I got it
23. Higher Ground- One of my proudest FCs yet. I decided I would down strum the whole song and it worked out perfectly
24. Eureka I've Found Love- I should have gotten this on the first try, really easy song.
25. Even Rats- What a boring song to play. I mean it's a great song, but to play in guitar hero is boring. I got it, despite the fact that I wanted to fill asleep.
26. Guitar Hero- Really proud of this one. Only four more left to FC until I reach my goal of thirty hard FCs
27. Sail Your Ship By- Easy song, should have gotten this one yesterday
28. Infected- Finally this beast is down. I don't know why this one was so hard for me to get, but whatever I got it now, that's what matters.
29. You've Got Another Thing Comin- Just read my post to find out how fucking ecstatic I am with this one
30. Symphony of Destruction- I just can't believe I got this one. This song wasn't even on my radar as a possible FC and I get it out of nowhere. Probably my best FC of all time so far.
31. Heart Full of Black- Very happy with this one. Took me so damn long, but I finally got it.
32. Cheat on the Church- This is one I knew I could get for a while now...definitely tricky in some parts but overall not too bad.
33. Take It Off- I have absolutely no idea how I didn't fuck up that solo, but it doesn't matter because I still did it.
34. Fire It Up- Wow, never in a million years would I have thought I would FC Fire It Up on Hard. Now I got it, I am very proud of it, and I;m looking forward to what FCs come my way next.

GH1 Expert FCs

1. I Love Rock N Roll- Very easy, but I was slightly nervous in the solo
2. More Than A Feeling- I've never gotten this one before. Once I hit those quads in the solo I was like oh shit don't fucking mess up, don't fucking mess up. Very proud of this one.
3. Killer Queen- Pretty easy. How the hell do I do this on expert but not hard? Explain that.
4. Hey You- My proudest one of the day. I have never gotten this one before, I can't believe I nailed that solo. I thought for sure I would choke but lo and behold I didn't. Fuck yeah.
5. Stellar- Easy as hell. Possibly even easier on expert than on hard because the chords in the verses come more naturally to me as the way you would play the song.
6. Unsung- Very chokeable song but I got it. Very proud of this one.
7. Eureka I've Found Love- I got this on expert but not hard...huh. It wasn't even hard at all on expert.
8. Hey- Easy as hell
9. I Wanna Be Sedated- Not too bad, I knew I could get this for a while, just haven't gotten around to it.
10. Even Rats- This one was a long time coming. Log time, easy to mess up on, but nothing in it that's hard at all. Glad I got it.
11. Sail Your Ship By- There are a couple choke points here but thankfully I didn't screw up.
12. Story of My Love- I was surprised I hit that solo on the first try today...it's not exactly fast, but it is a bit tricky.
13. Fat Lip- Nice FC here. This song is easy to choke in, so I'm happy I got it.
14. Behind the Mask- Much faster than I remembered it being. I have no idea how I down strummed the entire verse riff. Still, very happy with this FC.
15. Sharp Dressed Man- I have NO IDEA how I got this. I wanted to try it off a whim just to see because I had a good feeling about it and...I DID IT!!! This FC is mine!
16. Callout- Wow, this is an awesome FC right here. I don't even know how I did it, I was barely paying attention and my volume was really low because I was watching youtube. I was not zoned in to Guitar Hero at all, and the next thing I know I got the FC.
17. Higher Ground- I don't even know what to say to this. I have no idea how I got this, it was a completely random run. I'm still shaking. I never want this results screen to go way. I had to put it in the title because this is my proudest FC yet. I didn't think this song was anywhere near my league.

GH2 Hard FCs

1. Shout at the Devil- Right off the bat I FC the first song in the game. Nice FC too since I don't think it's a complete gimme.
2. Surrender- This is a nice FC to have. I don't know how to hit that column of blue notes consistently so good thing I got it on the first try.
3. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight- Damn guys...I never expected to get this song in a million years never mind first try. This might have been my most incompetent FC ever because on those "trill" sections the pattern for strumming is so wonky I had no idea what rhythm it was, but I just kind of went for it, being no idea if I was gonna miss the next note or not. These post verse riffs aren't easy either...No One Knows chorus comes to mind. I don't know how I got this, but I did. First ever FC of this song.
4. Heart Shaped Box- Even Rats, we meet again. I hate playing long songs with slow tempos because my mind wanders too much. Ether way, this one's a gimme.
5. Message in a Bottle- Nice FC to have right here. There's a few choke points here and the last minute or so is anxiety inducing, never mind the fact that it's easy to lose concentration in the verses. Glad I got this one.
6. Monkey Wrench- Very chokeable song here, but I got it.
7. Them Bones- That last solo is tough, but somehow I got through it.
8. Search and Destroy- Not as hard as I remember.
9. War Pigs- Very happy to get this one, such a long song with some tricky parts.
10. Cherry Pie- Pretty much a gimme.
11. Who Was in My Room Last Night?- Possibly the most chokeable song in the game, somehow I pulled through. I was on autopilot the whole time.
12. Girlfriend- Incredibly easy, this one's a gimme.
13. Can't You Hear Me Knockin- Another gimme.
14. Sweet Child O' Mine- This song was the band of my existence when I was younger, I never FCd it on hard. Now I get it in one try. This might be one of my proudest FCs of the day.
15. Bad Reputation- Great FC to have, a lot of tricky parts here.
16. Elephant Bones- Easy, but some tricky stuff.
17. Less Talk More Rokk- Happy I got this one, this song is choke city.
18. Mr. Fix It- REALLY easy FC here, but hey, every FC counts.
19. The New Black- Really proud of this one.
20. Parasite- Very easy, but solo can get you.
21. Radium Eyes- Another really easy one, this one's a gimme.
22. Red Lottery- So fucking happy I got this, I really hate this song. No idea how I hit the trills, but I did it.
23. Soy Bomb- Easy song, but still a nice FC to have.
24. X-Stream- Another nice FC. While a lot of people might say this song is really easy, it's also easy to choke on and easy to make a little mistake.
25. Yes We Can- A tricky part or two, but easy for the most part.
26. Strutter- I should have gotten this the first time lol, really easy FC.
27. John The Fisherman- Possibly my proudest FC in this game yet. I have no idea how I hit the Bridge, but I did and I got the FC.
28. Last Child- Nice FC to have. There's a few tricky parts, but I'm happy I got it.
29. Trippin' On a Hole In a Paper Heart- Great FC to have. It took me a couple tries but I got it.
30. Madhouse- Very nice to have a 7th tier FC!
31. Collide- Happy I got this FC, the end part is really tricky.
32. Gemini- Nice, I finally got that run where I was able to put it all together.
33. Tattooed Love Boys- I have no idea how I hit the GRRRGRRRGRRRGRRR part, but it doesn't matter because I did it.
34. Stop- such an anxiety inducing song. Again, no idea how I hit that solo, but I'm definitely proud of this FC.
35. Carry on Wayward Son- Very happy I finally got this!
36. Crazy On You- I fucked up the intro a few times but once I hit the intro, I was able to pull it all together and get the FC! The only thing is, my non FC score is better than my FC score. Oh well...
37. FTK- This one came out of nowhere. While going through my GH2 songs, i randomly tried this one and what do you know...FC! Not too bad actually, just kind of annoying.
38. Laughtrack- This one was LONG overdue. I should have gotten this one a while ago. Still, doesn't matter, I got the FC!
39. You Really Got Me- YES! REALLY proud of ths one. I spent a couple minutes in practice mode to practice the solo, then tried the End Wankery to make sure i got it. Then I went for it and got the FC first try!
40. Jessica- YES! Another great FC! I spent a few minutes in practice mode trying to get the Ending down. I made sure I was able to hit it 3 times in a row. Then I went to try to FC it and BAM FC first try!
41. Raw Dog- This one came out of nowhere. It took me a few tries today, but I got it.
42. Mother- About fucking time. That one part near the end of the last solo got me every time, but I FINALLY did it. Fuck this song.
43. One For the Road- NICE. Very happy I got this one. Such an annoying, choke inducing spng to play. Very proud of this one.

GH2 Expert FCs

1. Heart-Shaped Box- If I missed out on this one I would have flipped.
2. Monkey Wrench- NICE. Definitely an anxiety inducing song. I have never gotten this FC before, I don't think. I went into it thinking I had a shot, but almost confident I was going to fuck it up somewhere. Really proud of this one.
3. Cherry Pie- I can't believe I got this. That solo is no joke to hit. I was shaking after I got the solo, so scared that I was gonna choke. Thankfully I didn't.
4. Mr. Fix It- Very easy, happy I didn't choke here.
5. Parasite- Easy FC, about the same as it is on Hard.
6. Soy Bomb- I forgot I got this FC haha. Yeah, it was pretty unmemorable overall. Pretty easy.
7. John The Fisherman- NICE FC right here. I feel like this song is actually harder on Hard than it is on Expert. The Bridge is much more straightforward on Expert than it is on Hard in my opinion.
8. Radium Eyes- Pretty easy FC, not sure why I hadn't gotten this in the past. Either way, it's mine now.
9. Laughtrack- Pretty nice FC to have right here. Nothing too crazy, but the solo can be tricky.
10. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'- Well this one was a long time coming, I don't know how I couldn't get this one before. But I got it now, and that's what matters.
11. X-Stream- NICE FC right here. I knew I could get it, but I just hate playing it. Good thing I got it in one try today, now I don't have to play this song again. It's a good song, but it's so monotonous to play. Awesome FC.

GH Rocks the 80's: Hard FCs

1. We Got the Beat- Very simple, if I made a mistake I was going to get it next time anyway.
2. I Ran (So Far Away)- Pretty easy, no real hard parts.
3. Balls to the Wall- Long song, but nothing difficult in it.
4. Shakin'- Not too bad, still a nice FC.
5. Heat of the Moment- A couple tricky parts, but not too bad.
6. Turning Japanese- Pretty easy overall.
7. Hold On Loosely- Long song and easy to choke, but I got it.
8. The Warrior- This one's a gimme.
9. I Wanna Rock- TOUGH solo here, but I got through it. Great FC to have!
10. Only a Lad- Slightly harder than I remember, but I still got through it.
11. Lonely is the Night- Trill is a big choke spot, and so is the rest of the song. Very happy I got through the whole thing in one piece.
12. Bathroom Wall- Pretty easy overall, but there are a couple choke points.
13. Los Angeles- I don't know what the hell happened in this song, all I know is that I hit it.
14. Wrathchild- VERY happy with this FC. I thought I was gonna choke the whole time. NICE!
15. Seventeen- Here we fucking go boys. This is it! This is the one! Probably my proudest FC yet in all of Guitar Hero. I have NO IDEA how I didn't fuck up one of those solos or choke somewhere. I was in the zone and I pulled through. Amazing. Simply amazing. This might not seem like a big deal to you guys, but to me this is huge. I took a pic of the results screen and I saved it on my phone lol.
16. Radar Love- NICE FC to have! I didn't even expect to get it today, I just wanted to try it and well...I got it.
17. What I Like About You- This one is also nice, because it's one of those songs I know I can do, but it's so easy to choke on. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about this one again until I'm ready for it on Expert.
18. Synchronicity II- Pretty easy FC, but every FC matters.

GH Rocks ths 80's Expert FCs

1. We Got the Beat- almost as easy as it was on Hard.
2. I Ran (So Far Away)- VERY happy I got the fast Green section...this song can be tricky on Expert.
3. Balls to the Wall- I kind of cheated here because I restarted once after I choked in the intro...but I figured since I was like 15 seconds into the song that it wasn't a big deal (I had a rule that I wasn't going to restart anything first time through). Anyway, this solo was pretty tricky, but somehow I did it.
4. Shakin'- Harder than I thought it was gonna be. Nice FC to have!
5. Heat of the Moment- Not gonna lie, I was pretty damn impressed with this one. I remember struggling to FC this song on hard when I was younger, now I get it on expert in one try! For some reason, the 3-button chords kill my fingers in this song.
6. Turning Japanese- WOW, at this point I'm thinking something is possibly wrong. I have now FC'd every single song in expert that I did on hard up to this point. This isn't exactly a gimme FC either.
7. The Warrior- Harder than I remembered, but I got it. Funny, the streak of FC'ing the same songs on expert that I did on hard continues. I think I'm getting better...
8. Only a Lad- Holy shit guys...how did I do this? The funny thing is, this song wasn't even that bad. I don't mean to sound cocky, but I am DEFINITELY getting better, and it fucking shows. I am so ecstatic right now, but sadly...this could very well be the last FC I get on expert first time through.

GH3 Hard FCs

1. Hit Me With Your Best Shot- After somehow missing on Slow Ride and TDTM, I got this ut of nowhere which I never got before. Awesome.
2. Mississippi Queen- Can you say "really easy"? Yeah...if I would have messed up here I would have died.
3. School's Out- Some trucky parts here so definitely happy I got this in one go.
4. Sunshine of Your Love- Pretty easy overall. Not much to say here.
5. Barracuda- YES! I remember when I was younger and this song was the only one in the second tier that I could never FC and today I got it in one try. Very psyched about this one.
6. Bulls on Parade- Pretty easy overall, solo was kind of tricky but I got it. Fun fact, this means that I have the entire second tier FC'd in GH3 on Hard, and it also marks the first time I have ever FC'd an entire tier in one try on Hard!
7. When You Were Young- Extremely easy.
8. The Seeker- Another great FC! I thought for sure I was going to choke somewhere in that solo or on the fast parts but I didn't. I got through it and I think this might be my first FC of this song ever. Awesome!
9. Lay Down- Very fun song, definitely not a "gimme" but it's easy enough I guess. Nice FC.
10. Paranoid- Kind of tricky, especially the solo. Glad I got this one knocked out.
11. Anarchy in the UK- I REALLY hate this song, or at least this version of it. Anyway, pretty easy FC, not much to say here.
12. My Name is Jonas- Pretty fun song here. I honestly forgot that the solo was kind of tricky and I swear I almost choked on it, but I got through it and got a nice FC out of it.
13. Welcome to the Jungle- I remember taking a LONG time to FC this when I was younger and today I get it in on try. Very fun song, some tricky parts, definitely fast paced and intense, but I got it. Not too bad overall, just tricky.
14. Before I Forget- Holy shit, this one came out of nowhere. I have no idea how I did this song without choking, because it's definitely a choke-able song. My best GH3 Hard FC yet!
15. Avalancha- Nice FC to have. The end can be tricky and it's a long song so it's easy to choke on. Definitely happy I got this.
16. Closer- Hold the phone guys. Hardest FC in the entire series right here. But seriously...every FC counts.
17. Generation Rock- Really easy FC here.
18. Hier Kommt Alex- Cool song, but pretty easy FC.
19. Impulse- WOW, this one came out of fucking nowhere. I went into it thinking I had no shot, and then I get it. Awesome FC right here!
20. In Love- Such an awkward song, don't really care for it too much. Thankfully, the FC isn't too bad.
21. Mauvais Garcon- This is a nice FC to have because there's a few choke points scattered throughout. The rhythm reminds me of Rock This Town a little bit.
22. Metal Heavy Lady- One of my favorite Bonus Songs in GH3, this song is just awesome. Thankfully, it's one of the easiest FCs in the game.
23. My Curse- Another nice FC! This one also came out of nowhere. Very proud of this one.
24. Prayer of the Refugee- Another nice FC here. This song isn't too bad, but it's fast paced and intense, so I'm happy I got it in one try.
25. Radio Song- I think this might be easier than Closer actually...
26. Ruby- Slightly harder than I remember. It's not really hard at all, but I remember it being a joke. There's a couple choke points in here.
27. She Bangs the Drums- Cool sing and nice FC here. It's easy to mess up somewhere in this song so I'm glad I got it in one try.
28. Sabotage- Easy FC here, not much else to say.
29. Cities on Flame With Rock and Roll- Very fun song here, overall not too hard of a song.
30. Slow Ride- Should have gotten this the first time.
31. Talk Dirty To Me- Another one I should have gotten the first time, but this one I can at least understand because there are a couple choke points.
32. Kool Thing- Very chokeable song here, but I'm happy I got it.
33. The Metal- NICE! I'm really proud of this FC.
34. Reptilia- A little harder than I remembered, but since I got this on Expert months ago, I just had to get this one on Hard.
35. La Grange- NICE FC right here. Really proud of this one. This song has several tricky spots. HALF OF GH3 FC'D ON HARD!
36. Black Sunshine- Really happy I got that sweep this time. Awesome FC.
37. Stricken- Well this one came out of absolutely nowhere. AWESOME FC to have, really proud of this one.
38. Rock and Roll All Nite- What a bitch of a solo. I have no idea how I hit that but I did, and I got this FC.
39. Paint It Black- Once I took the Outro in Practice Mode today I was good to go. I just didn't know the rhythm of that one fast part. Once I got it, this FC was easy.
40. Even Flow- Well, this took longer than I expected. I FC'd this on Expert before I got it n Hard. Yeah...cool FC, but it's a little bittersweet seeing as how I already FC'd it on Expert. The good news is this is my 40th FC for GH3 Hard!!!
41. Same Old Song and Dance- Very nice FC here. I've been attacking this one for a while. Finally got it. Very nice.
42. Rock You Like A Hurricane- Wow, this is an AWESOME FC to have. There are 3 main "crazy parts" you have to watch out for in this song. The intro, the solo and the outro. The rest of the song is piss easy, but those three parts are really tough. I don't know how I put it all together, but I did it.
43. Story of My Life- Wow, well this FC came out of nowhere. I always avoid playing this song because I hate it so much, it's terrible, and it's really long. Bit today I said what the hell, I tried it, first time I messed up the intro, I restarted, second time I got it. Thank God. Now I don't have to worry about this one until I try for it on Expert.

GH3 Expert FCs

1. Hit Me With Your Best Shot- NICE FC to have! I still can't believe I didn't get Slow Ride though.
2. Mississippi Queen- Really easy song, though there were a few choke points that I forgot about.
3. Lay Down- Very fun song here. Overall a pretty easy FC but not exactly a gimme. Very nice FC to have.
4. Anarchy in the UK- Another great FC to have. There are a frew choke points here, I'm just glad I was able to put it all together to get the FC.
5. My Name is Jonas- AWESOME FC! Very fun song, very happy I hit everything and was able to keep up with the pace. Not gonna lie, near the end my fingers were starting to get tired, but I got through it.
6. Even Flow- WOW, this might just be my greatest FC in all of Guitar Hero. I am at a loss for words right now. I struggled with this FC on Hard for YEARS, now I got it on Expert in one try. This song is so tricky, so many points to mess up, so many tricky spots. I just can't believe it. I don't know what else to say. All I can say is that I hope I can get some more great FCs in the near future.
7. Closer- Very easy song.
8. Generation Rock- Another gimme FC.
9. Metal Heavy Lady- One of my favorite songs in the game, but it's also a very easy FC.
10. Radio Song- Couple choke points but nothing hard.
11. Ruby- Very happy with this FC, those chord changes can be tricky.
12. She Bangs the Drums- This one came out of nowhere. Very nice FC to have.
13. Sabotage- Very easy song overall, nothing too bad.
14. Reptilia- VERY happy with this FC right here, seeing as I missed it on Hard.
15. Slow Ride- I should have gotten this one a while ago. I guess it just slipped my radar after I did it once.
16. When you Were Young- Another one that slipped my radar. Easy FC here.
17. Bulls On Parade- I had gotten this FC before in the past, but it's still a nice FC to have. That solo was a little bit harder than I remembered.
18. Sunshine of Your Love- NICE FC right here! That solo is no joke. It's oddly charted and there's random strums everywhere. I tried this song on a whim today and I got it first try. I'm very happy with this one, it might be my best GH3 Expert FC yet, dependong on what you think of Even Flow lol.

GHA Hard FCs (#1-20 I got immediately after playing GH3 six months ago, so my memory of them is a bit hazy)

1. Dream Police- Very easy song.
2. All The Young Dudes- Not too bad.
3. Make It- My personal favorite Aerosmith song, just so heavy. Not too hard of a song, though.
4. Draw the Line- Another great Aerosmith song, but again, not too hard.
5. I Hate Myself For Loving You- If I remember correctly, there was a hard part in this song, so I'm happy I got this one in one try.
6. All Day and All of the Night- I remembered being STOKED when I got this one. That solo is nuts and I have no idea how I did it. Definitely a nice FC to have.
7. No Surprize- I don't remember this song too much, but I remember it being kind of long, so I'm happy I got this one on the first try.
8. Complete Control- I'll be honest, I don't remember this chart at all, but I assume it was a pretty easy chord fest.
9. Personality Crisis- This one I do remember, and I remember it being a little tricky, but not too bad overall.
10. Livin' on the Edge- Happy I got this one because the ending kind of goes on for way too long. Good FC to have.
11. Rag Doll- Very fun song to play. I don't think this FC was too bad.
12. She Sells Sanctuary- The easiest song in the game to FC probably.
13. King of Rock- Man, I was so happy when I got this one. This song just isn't easy, it's full of tricky solos, so this is a nice FC to have.
14. Bright Light Fright- Very short song and kind of tricky, not TOO bad.
15. Hard to Handle- Great song, good cover, pretty nice FC to have.
16. Dream On- Very easy FC, not much more to say.
17. Cat Scratch Fever- Great song, I remember being really happy about this one. Always nice to have a final tier FC.
18. Kings and Queens- Pretty easy FC.
19. Combination- This chart couldn't have been nearly as hard as the Expert one, because the Expert one is insane. I did FC this but I don't remember the chart. Still, I'm happy I got it so I don't have to worry about it now.
20. Talk Talkin'- I don't remember this chart at all on Hard, but still a nice FC to have.
21. Movin' Out- VERY nice FC to have. Song is long and doesn't let up.
22. Sex Type Thing- I should have gotten this one on the first try. Whatever, I got it now.
23. Pink- Pretty easy but I hate this song so much. It's so annoying.
24. Uncle Salty- For some reason I kept messing up on this one. It's a decent song, but the end goes on for way too long. You play that ending riff for so long it feels like you've transcended to another dimension.
25. Mama Kin- VERY nice FC to have. This one honestly came out of nowhere. Very proud of this one.
26. Let the Music Do the Talking- ANOTHER great FC to have. The random strums can be a streak killer, but I got through it. Very nice.
27. Nobody's Fault- AWESOME FC right here. Love this song, very fun to play, very proud of this one.
28. Pandora's Box- VERY tricky song right here. I'm very happy I got this one because to be honest, this song is not that fun to play and it's filled with a lot of little hard parts in random places. But I got it, and I'm happy about that.
29. Sweet Emotion- Another song that came out of nowhere. Very proud of this FC. I'm almost at 30 FCs guys.
30. Always on the Run- This song has been a pain for uch a long time. It's not particularly difficult, but I would always mess up something here, whether it was solo or something else. Thankfully I got it in one try today.
31. Toys in the Attic- NICE FC! This one came out of nowhere. It's such a fun song to play, and the solo can be really tricky. But I got it, which means I only have 10 more FCs until I FGFC GHA on Hard! It's gonna take a long time, but I want to get this FGFC.
32. Shakin' My Cage- This one wasn't actually that bad. I tried it because I had forgotten about it, and I got the FC on the first try today. So that makes 9 more FCs to go in GHA Hard.

GHA Expert FCs (#1-3 I did six months ago so my memory might be a little bit hazy)

1. Dream Police- Again, really easy. Not much different from Hard.
2. Draw the Line- I don't remember this one that much, but since it's on Expert it's definitely a nice FC to have.
3. She Sells Sanctuary- Again, probably the easiest song in the game, even on Expert.
4. Dream On- Pretty easy FC, glad I got this one in one try, though.
5. Sex Type Thing- While this one's not too hard, I'm still really happy I got this one. The song is a chord fest and it's very easy to choke. I didn't get it on Hard, though, but it shouldn't take me long to do that now.
6. Make It- Nice FC right here. My personal favorite Aerosmith song.
7. No Surprize- VERY happy with this one. I don't know how I hit all those solos, but I got it.
8. Complete Control- Easy song, not sure how I missed it the first time.
9. All The Young Dudes- AMAZING FC right here. Some of those solos can be nasty, at least for someone of my sill level. Thankfully, I got it and I'm very happy with this one.
10. Uncle Salty- NICE FC right here. This song isn't exactly difficult, but there's a few tricky spots and it's a cool FC to have. I always enjoy building up my Expert FC resume. GHA first tier fully FC'd!
11. Personality Crisis- This one I'm really happy with because it's a fast song and there's a lot of places to choke. But thankfully I got it, I got both the sweeps, this is just a great FC to have.

GH: WT Hard FCs

1. About a Girl (Unplugged)- Easy FC. Not much to say here.
2. Mountain Song- I LOVE this song. Easy FC overall, but the way the song starts with that bass line is epic as hell.
3. Obstacle 1- Easiest FC in the series? Seriously...I can't imagine a song easier than this.
4. The One I Love- Great song. Also very easy, but very fun to play.
5. Some Might Say- This song was actually pretty good. Not a huge fan of alternative rock, but this was a really fun song. Easy FC, but I'm looing forward to this one on Expert. Very fun.
6. What I've Done- About time they had Linkin Park in these games. I love this band. Of course, this song is easy as hell, but at least we got LP in here now.
7. Band on the Run- Fun little song right here. Nothing too hard, pretty much a gimme like all the other ones so far.
8. Misery Business- I love Hayley Williams, she's so hot. Other than that, this song is pretty easy to FC. It just requires concentration because the tempo is pretty fast.
9. Hotel California- A classic and such a fun song. Nothing too hard here, but it is pretty long, so I'm happy I didn't choke on this song.
10. One Way or Another- Another easy song. Nothing hard here, moving on.
11. Hey Man, Nice Shot- My one proud FC in this game so far. This song isn't exactly hard, but the streaks can be hard to keep a tempo on at times, and the chorus is easily chokeable. I got through it, and I'm happy for it. Nice FC right here.
12. Feel The Pain- Hearing this song again just makes me want to play it on drums. This is my favorite song to play on drums in all of GH and RB. It's perfect. On guitar though...meh, its pretty forgettable.
13. Dammit- Pretty easy FC. This is a band I never got into. I've heard this song a million times but I still can't remember how it goes. Good drummer though.
14. Everlong- Love this song, but it's more fun on drums. The guitar is a little too easy. Maybe when I get to expert I'll enjoy playing it more.
15. American Woman- I love how the guitar sounds in this song. It's so...archaic sounding, especially the solos. Anyway, pretty easy FC.
16. Ramblin' Man- Now this was a fun song. I'm happy with this FC because there's a few tricky parts in there. Very fun.
17. L'Via L'Viaquez- This song was an...interesting choice to put in the game. Not too hard of an FC, but there are a few tricky spots. Pretty cool.
18. Santeria- I much prefer the Sublime song that was in RB2 (I can't remember what it was called), this one's kind of boring imo. Still a tricky FC as the solo has a few weird spots in there.
19. On The Road Again (Live)- REALLY proud of this one. This song is choke city, as eveything feels offbeat and there's a bunch of little solos everywhere. Very nice.
20. Love Me Two Times- Great song, pretty fun to play. Very happy I didn't choke here. I remember this one being a pain on Expert though.
21. Rebel Yell- I can always listen to some Billy Idol. Fun song, the solo is no joke, but I somehow got through it. Nice.
22. Are You Gonna Go My Way- Love this song ever since I had Gran Turismo 3. It's much more fun on Expert though, on Hard the verse riff is cut to shreds.
23. Escuela De Calor- I played this song about an hour ago and I don't even remember it at all haha. It must not have been too hard then.
24. The Wind Cries Mary- Nice FC right here. I actually prefer this song to Purple Haze, but that's just me. The solo can be tricky, so I'm happy with this FC.
25. Our Truth- Shouldn't the songs be getting hard by this point? I mean overall they are, but this song shoul be nowhere near this tier. Pretty easy FC with no tricky parts of anything.
26. Crazy Train- Yes, folks...this is it. I cannot believe I just got this FC. Holy shit, I actually stood up and paced around a bit because I couldn't believe it. That solo is insane for Hard mode, and it was pretty much all sliders. I don't know how I did it, but I got it. One of my best FCs ever.
27. Re-Education Through Labor- Awesome song. Not a huge fan of this band, but I do love this song quite a bit. Not too hard of a song, nice FC though.
28. Trapped Under Ice- No comment. If I start typing about how fucking ecstatic I am about this it's never going to end. My greatest FC in all of GH so far I think.
29. Parabola- I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Tool. I'm a prog fan too, but Tool has never done anything for me. Everything they do always sounds so depressing and muddy, and their song structures do not stick with me, even as a prog fan. Going through these songs was a slog for me honestly. I am prepared to be crucified for saying this lol.
30. Schism- Another Tool FC...yay. These songs are really boring.
31. Monsoon- A nice little song here. Good atmosphere, relaxing. Not much else to say, just that it's an extremely easy FC.
32. Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)- Decent song. Pretty simple, but this song is pretty easy to choke on I would imagine. Luckily I got through it.
33. Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast- Great song, easily the best in this bonus tier. Very simple outside the solo, which is very tricky. Luckily I made it through in one piece.
34. Float On- Pretty easy FC, but the verses can be tricky. I really don't like this song lol.
35. Lazy Eye- This is a nice FC because it's a long song and very easy to mess up on with some alt srumming sections.
36. Pretty Vacant- Sex Pistols get reduced to Bonus Song status in this game huh? Not that I like the song, but...ok. Easy FC.
37. Nuvole E Lenzuola- I don't even remember this song and I played it like an hour ago. I think it was easy though.
38. Hail to the Freaks- One of the better bonus songs, but that's not saying much. Easy FC.
39. Vinternoll2- This song reminds me of Even Rats from GH1...the guitar sounds similar in certain areas. Anyway...easy FC. Not much else to say.
40. Weapon of Choice- One of the more fun (and tricky) Bonus songs in this game. Nice FC to have.
41. Good God- Good God this is a terrible song. Easy FC though.
42. One Armed Scissor- I hate this song. Why does this game have an abundance on shitty Indie Rock? Indie Rock is not my taste, but it CAN be good, these songs just suck. I hated this song in Rock Band and I still hate it now. Pretty easy FC, don't really rememebr it.
43. Hollywood Nights- I like the vocalist, but it's such a boring song. That chorus goes on forever, it never stops. Easy FC yet again.
44. Love Spreads- NICE, very happy I got this one. This is a pretty difficult song for hard mode, but it is the easiest FC in that final Bonus tier. I'm happy I got this most of all because that means there wasn't any tier where I didn't FC something.
45. Livin' on a Prayer- I got this pretty easily the second time. That solo isn't as bad as it looks and the outro isn't either.
46. Beautiful Disaster- I don't know how I missed this the first time.
47. Today- Again...don't know how I missed this one.
48. You're Gonna Say Yeah!- That chord change in the chorus isn't nearly as tricky as I thought it was. Oh well...
49. Up Around the Bend- This song took me two more tried actually. It turns out that the drum beat goes slightly faster than the guitar does, so when I strummed to the beat, I would miss notes. Kind of tricky.
50. The Joker- Another one I should have gotten. Strumming the slider notes works wonders by the way.
51. Freak on a Leash- Again...that chord change is not nearly as bad as I thought it was.
52. Go Your Own Way- Anothr easy one that I missed the first time.
53. The Kill- Not too bad, another easy one I missed the first time.
54. Demolition Man (Live)- Ok, this one became MUCH easier when I strummed every slider. Strumming those sliders still hasn't failed me yet. Though to be fair that last solo was too fast for me to down strum, so I did just tap those one handed. Still, awesome FC right here.
55. Toy Boy- I hate this song. Still, it's an easy FC that I should havw gotten the first time.
56. Eye of the Tiger- Fun song to try to FC, but also stressful. You REALLY have to pay attention to the beat on this one. Very nice.
57. Shiver- I got this on Expert first try, so this was a given. Still, not a big fan of the song so it's good that I don't have to hear it again.
58. Heartbreaker- Nice FC, that solo is pretty tricky. Glad I got this one.
59. Kick Out the Jams- Completely random FC that I got today. That solo was pretty tricky, but I got it in one try. Very nice.

GH: WT Expert FCs

1. About a Girl (Unplugged)- Pretty easy FC overall, but that solo is kind of tricky so I'm glad I got it.
2. Beautiful Disaster- NICE, I'm happy I got this since I didn't get it on Hard. Now I know I can get this easily on Hard lol.
3. Obstacle 1- Still one of the easiest songs in the game probably.
4. The One I Love- Very fun song, but easy FC.
5. Some Might Say- Really happy I got this, because it's over 1K notes and there's a part near the end where it does a R-Y-B-O-B-Y sweep into a R/B chord and it does that four times, so I'm glad I didn't choke.
6. Today- Yeah...I had a feeling I'd get this. I still can't believe I messed up on the intro on Hard. What the hell...
7. Band on the Run- Very fun song, I had a blast with this one. A few tricky spots so I'm happy I got the FC.
8. The Joker- Wow this was a GREAT FC to get. I have no idea hw I didn't miss a slider note. This song was a blast, very fast paced, but very do-able. And I got it. Awesome.
9. Misery Business- I don't even know what the hell happened. Somehow I hit zen mode and I got this FC. This song was a blast as well. Damn. I know I'm getting better. Hayley William's voice is so hot. She's hot too, but playing the song I fucking love her voice.
10. Hotel California- Damn...I did not expect this. This one came out of nowhere. There are some really tricky parts in this song, but I made it through and I nabbed myself my 10th FC in GHWT. Fucking awesome.
11. Go Your Own Way- VERY nice FC. Now I know I cn get it on Hard lol. That's a tricky solo as well. Very happy about this one.
12. Shiver- Damn, this is a GREAT FC. It's a long song, there's a lot of alt strumming involved, and it's a very easy song to choke on. Also it's a very boring song so it's easy to lose focus, at least for me. But I got it. Awesome FC. Again, now I know I can get it on Hard.
13. Schism- Well it's nice that I got a Tool song down. I can't complain. The other Tool songs are harder than this one to FC, but none of them are in the "insanely hard" category.
14. Monsoon- Easiest song to FC in the series? Maybe. But honestly, this song is pretty good. It's relaxing and has a good vibe to it.
15. Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)- Pretty easy FC, not much else to say.
16. Float On- Another easy FC. On Expert this song is somewhat fun to play. I still don't like it though.
17. Pretty Vacant- At least I got one FC in the next Bonus set. This song is pretty easy, but it's still a nice FC to have. Every FC counts right?
18. What I've Done- Yeah...I should have gotten thsi one first try. This one's a gimme.
19. Hey Man, Nice Shot- Hey man, NICE FC (lol). But seriously, this FC is pretty cool. This is a very fun song and it feels good to hit all those ho/pos.

GH: Metallica Hard FCs

1. The Unforgiven- Pretty easy FC, wish I would have gotten For Whom th Bell Tolls, but what are you gonna do.
2. Mother of Mercy- God I hate this song. I'm happy I got this FC though, because there are some REALLY weird parts where the rhythm goess off beat in some areas.
3. No Excuses- Easy FC, not much to say here.
4. Nothing Else Matters- Another easy FC, again, not much to say.
5. King Nothing- Very fun song right here and nice FC.
6. No Leaf Clover- Pretty easy FC, not much to write about.
7. Sad But True- Another pretty fun song, nice FC to have.
8. The Memory Remains- Glad I got this one, because that outro riff with the ghost notes is easily choke-able since it goes on for fucking ever.
9. Stone Cold Crazy- NICE FC right here. The good thing about this song is that, while it's pretty intense and fast, everything is perfectly on beat, so as long as your mind stays on beat, it's not too bad of an FC, there's nothing here thats like "oh shit I can't hit this".
10. Mommy's Little Monster- Glad I got this FC, because tgis song sucks and it's really not that fun to play. Not too hard, but easy to trip on.
11. Frantic- Nice FC right here. This song doesn't have any "hard parts", but it's fast paced the whole way through and it's easy to lose focus since its kind of long.
12. Fade to Black- Easily my greatest FC in this game so far. This FC is AWESOME. I have no idea how I hit that solo, but I did it...and I won't question it. What a great song to get an FC on too, awesome.
13. For Whom the Bell Tolls- I should have gotten this one first try seeing as I did it on Expert. Still, it's a great song and I'm happy with this FC.
14. Albatross- I love this song, I feel like it's really underrated, it's catchy as hell and just has some really cool guitar work. Very nice FC.
15. Hell Bent For Leather- Well this FC came out of fucking nowhere. I'm really happy with this FC, my mood is just soured because of the fact that GHM is being bullshit with me right now and making me miss random notes even though I know I'm hitting them.
16. Fuel- YES, I knew I could get this FC. I was scared the whole time that the game was gonna make me randomly miss a note. But I got it. AWESOME FC!

GH: Metallica Expert FCs

1. For Whom the Bell Tolls- Happy I got this one, but I wish I had gotten it on Hard as well.
2. Mother of Mercy- Very happy with this one. This song has a very odd rhythm to it, especially in the triplet sections. There's one part that goes on for a while and keeps slightly changing, and it's a hard rhythm to follow. I had to count in my head to make sure I was on beat. But I got it.
3. Nothing Else Matters- Easy song, not much to say here.

GH: Smash Hits Hard FCs

1. I Love Rock N Roll- Again, very easy song. Nothing to say here. About as easy as it was in GH1.
2. Rock and Roll All Night- Much easier than the GH3 version, but the song is really boring now without the solo. It's the same thing for 3 minutes.
3. Smoke on the Water- Good song, but so boring. Easy FC. You don't know how much I had to focus in those verses. It's so easy that it's easy to mess up on. I don't know, the way my brain works is weird.
4. Shout at the Devil- Really happy I hit that solo first try. I think this version was a biut harder than the GH2 version, but I got it on the first try, which is nice.
5. Hit Me With Your Best Shot- Definitely easier than the GH3 version, but that solo is still tricky. Nice FC.
6. Killer Queen- Very easy, no hard parts at all. Did you notice that I skipped Heart Shaped Box? Yeah...I didn't get that one. My finger rested a bit too much on the strum bar and I messed up lol.
7. Take Me Out- Pretty fun song. I think this Hard chart is a bit harder than the GH1 version, but I'm not sure.
8. More Than a Feeling- Another easy song. Smash Hits is way easier than GHM so far, at least on Hard.
9. Woman- Very happy I got this one on the first try. I still can't get this one in GH2, but I get it here on the first try. It's probably because the GH2 timing window is a lot tighter, and also there's that blue streak of death at the end of the solo that's not in this version.
10. Cherry Pie- Pretty easy, but solo is a little tricky. Nice FC.
11. Message in a Bottle- Very nice. Not a hard song, but happy I got this one.
12. Hey You- Very cool. I love this chart, it's so satisfying to play.
13. Stellar- Ok, that verse riff threw me off for a second. Stellar got a little tougher since its GH1 days. But still I got it in one try.
14. Killing in the Name- Yet another song that I can't get in GH2 but I got here. That solo is very easy to mess up on, and the chords afterwards have such a weird rhythm. Very happy I got this in one go.
15. Them Bones- That solo was so satisfying to hit, I love hitting sweeps that go from right to left. Very happy with this FC.
16. I Wanna Rock- I swear that I messed up during the solo, but my multiplier didn't go away and I checked the results at the end and I FC'd it. But I know for a fact that I hit the wrong fret at one note during the solo. Maybe it was a glitch, I don't know but I saw the pattern and my finger did something else. Not sure how I didn't mess up, but I got the FC, so it counts.
17. Carry on Wayward Son- Very happy with this FC. Those solos can get pretty crazy. This song was a lot of fun to play and I'm happy I got this one.
18. Thunderkiss '65- Wow, the solos are actually charted this time around lol. Yeah, this one was a bit easier than some odf the others surrounding it. Still a fun song though.
19. Back in the Saddle- Very happy I got this one in one go, some of those trill sections can be tricky to hit.
20. Round and Round- Love this song, it's so fun to play. Nice, smooth riff, fun solo, awesome. WAY easier than the GH80's Hard chart.
21. Nothin' But a Good Time- Another ong from Rocks the 80's that is WAY easier here than it is in that game. Very fun song, happy I got this FC.
22. Stop!- Very happy I got this one, it's a choke inducing song with a bunch of tricky parts, but I got it.
23. YYZ- Yet another song that is just way easier than its earlier version. The solo is quite tricky, but I hit it and that's what matters. Cool FC.

GH: Smash Hits Expert FCs

1. I Love Rock 'N Roll- Pretty much as easy as it is in the first GH game. Not much else to say here.
2. Rock and Roll All Nite- Thank God we don't have to deal with that crazy solo from GH3. Pretty easy FC.
3. Killer Queen- Fun song, a few tricky parts, but overall, not too hard of an FC.
4. Message in a Bottle- I can't believe I FC'd this on Expert, I pulled this one out of my ass. Not that this song is really difficult or anything, but there's so many places to choke here. Really happy with this one.

GH5 Hard FCs

1. They Say- Very easy FC, but also a very cool song that's just satisfying to play
2. Cigarettes, Wedding Bands- Another easy FC (you're gonna be hearing a lot of that in this game)
3. Feel Good Inc.- Love this song, but yet again it's another easy FC
4. All Along the Watchtower- Couldn't be any more easier of an FC
5. Sympathy For the Devil- Finally, something a bit more challenging. Still not that hard, but it's a nice FC to have
6. Gamma Ray- So damn easy
7. In My Place- A feel good, relaxing song. It's also easy.
8. Song 2- Most annoying song in the game, also very easy to FC
9. Sowing Season (Yeah)- Pretty easy, not much else to say
10. Only Happy When it Rains- Yawn
11. Blue Orchid- I fucking love this song, it makes me feel like a badass. Easy to FC, but a ton of fun to play.
12. Hurts So Good- Great song, but it's another easy one to FC
13. Steady, As She Goes- A cool, fun little song that's not too hard to FC
14. Fame- Love this song, but again, it's another easy FC
15. In the Meantime- Great song, easy FC (I feel like a broken record at this point lol)
16. Under Pressure- Nothing too memorable about this one difficulty-wise
17. Sex on Fire- A ton of fun, still easy, but not a gimme
18. Play That Funky Music- Not too memorable overall, pretty easy
19. Shout it Out Loud- A fun song, nothing too challenging here
20. The Rock Show- Not that fun on guitar, but it's easy to mess up here, even if there's nothing too challenging, it has a fast pace. Cool FC to have.
21. Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)- LOVE the hell out of this song. I wish it was a bit harder because it's so fun to listen to and play, it just isn't quite challenging enough. Still fun, and a very cool FC to have.
22. You And Me- Pretty easy, nothing worth mentioning here
23. Bleed American- The chorus on this song kind of grows on you after a while. Still, it's a pretty easy FC.
24. L.A.- Not sure what it is about this song, but I think it's awesome. The guitar riffs just sound so tight and smooth. Pretty easy FC, but a cool song to listen to.
25. Plug In Baby- Nothing too memorable here
26. Make It Wit Chu- Awesome song, I love me song Queens of the Stone Age. Pretty easy, but also fun to play.
27. Nearly Lost You- Probably the most unmemorable song in the game, I played it yesterday and I can't remember it at all. I...think it was easy?
28. Wannabe In LA- A quick little fast paced song here. Nothing too bad.
29. Hungry Like the Wolf- Classic song, who doesn't like this? Either way, it's another easy FC.
30. Why Bother?- Pretty easy song overall, don't really remember it too much even though I just played it.
31. You Give Love a Bad Name- Fun song, pretty easy, not much worth mentioning here
32. Smells Like Teen Spirit- A classic, not exactly a gimme FC, but nothing too hard here. A fun song.
33. Lithium (Live)- Another easy FC, I don't remember anything being too hard here.
34. All The Pretty Faces- Cool FC to have, it's a bit tricky in certain places.
35. Bullet With Butterfly Wings- I love me some Smashing Pumpkins. Great song, fun song, cool FC to have.
36. Bring the Noise 20XX- Solo can be a bit tricky, I'm happy I hit that. Very nice FC to have.
37. Du Hast- I'm pretty proud of this FC since the song is so repetitive that it's easy to choke on all the chords and triplets.
38. Ring of Fire- How are these songs even tiered anyway? This should be like the first song in the game, yet it's all the way in the 9th tier. Very odd.
39. Maiden, Mother & Crone- I would have preferred "To Take the Black" or something else by The Sword, but this is still a cool song. Pretty fun and not too tough of an FC. Certainly easier than Freya lol.
40. We're An American Band- The solo can get a bit out of hand here so I'm happy I got this one. Nice FC.
41. Sneak Out- Fun song, definitely tricky in some places. Glad I got this one in one try.
42. 20th Century Boy- I love this song, so badass. The solo can be tricky so I'm happy I pulled it off.
43. Runnin' Down a Dream- WOW, I can't believe I got this one in one try. That solo is no joke(at my skill level at least). Definitely my proudest FC in this game so far. Love the song too.
44. What I Got- Easy song, I have no idea why this one is in the 11th tier, it makes no sense.
45. Judith- Definitely a tricky song, really glad I got this FC
46. Younk Funk- VERY nice FC right here, this song is full of solos and tricky sections. NICE.
47. Six Days a Week- Badass song, very fun, and has a few tricky sections, so I'm proud of this FC
48. Ex-Girlfriend- Yeah I still have no idea how I missed this one on the first try. I must have overstrummed on the blue streak or something, I don't know. Either way, this one's a gimme, and I got it now.
49. Comedown- Another one that I don't know how I messed up the first time. But I got it now, this one's easy.
50. Gratitude- Another easy one, I think I messed up the grace note solo the first time. I feel like I'm running out of easy songs for this game lol.
51. Kryptonite- Pretty cool FC right here. It's not a gimme, and there's nothing too bad here, but the solo has some slow trills that repeat a bunch of times, so it was nice to get that. Cool FC.
52. Send a Little Love Token- Yet another one that I don't know how I messed up on the first time. Either way, the FC is mine.
53. Never Miss a Beat- Yet another song that...I feel like a broken record now. This one's a gimme.
54. A- Punk- Pretty easy FC. Not much else to say.
55. Incinerate- This song is strangely addicting, just the whole vibe of it, it's relaxing and also badass at the same time. Great song. And pretty easy FC.
56. Medicate- NICE FC right here! I'm proud of this one, I honestly didn't think I was gonna get it. I noticed that there's a llot of songs in GH5 that are just within my reach, but one or two small things prevent me from getting the FC. This song is one of those. But I got it, and I'm glad I did.
57. Back Round- This song isn't really that bad. I'd say it's about a medium difficulty FC. Still a cool FC to have.

GH5 Expert FCs

1. They Say- Still just eas easy as it was on Hard lol. But still awesome.
2. Cigarettes, Wedding Bands- Pretty easy, pretty unmemorable
3. Ex-Girlfriend- I have no idea how I missed this one on Hard. I could have sworn there was a trill here on Hard, but I saw no trill on Expert. Huh...
4. Feel Good Inc.- Fun song, not too bad of an FC.
5. All Along the Watchtower- Still very easy
6. Gamma Ray- Also still very easy
7. In My Place- Fun song, nice to listen to, not too hard, got no complaints
8. Sowing Season (Yeah)- This song is kind of annoying. Also it's easy.
9. Only Happy When It Rains- Another easy one
10. Comedown- Not sure how I missed this one on Hard. I probably made asimple mistake, because it's pretty easy even on Expert. I love that blue/orange back and forth part at the end of the verses, it sounds badass.
11. In the Meantime- VERY fun song, I had a blast playing this one. It's not too challening, but it was a lot of fun and this is a cool FC to have on the first try.
12. Under Pressure- Pretty unmeemorable chart to be honest, no problems here
13. Send a Little Love Token- Mostly unmemorable except for the high pitched notes in the verses, which I think sound really nice. A good sounding song, I enjoy this one. There's also some tricky chords changes, but I'm happy I got them and didn't choke. I missed this one on Hard too, so I'll have to go back and get that.
14. Never Miss a Beat- There is one tricky section that happens so fast that if you blink you'll miss it. Other than that this one's easy. Again, not sure how I missed this on hard.
15. Shout it Out Loud- A few tricky sections in this one, definitely a nice FC to have.
16. Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)- I'm so proud of this FC. I love this song and there's a ton of tricky solo sections that seem to go on forever. But I got it, I am a proud owner of a Woman From Tokyo (not really, my woman is from England).
17. You and Me- A song that is kind of generic but also strangely addicting. You just can't help but sing along to the chorus. Pretty easy, but fun to play.
18. Bleed American- Pretty fun chart, I had a good time with this one. Also there's one fast alt picking section that I nailed and I'm pretty happy with that. Very nice FC.
19. L.A.- Again, this song is just awesome. The singer's voice goes perfectly with the guitar. Pretty easy FC too.
20. Hungry Like the Wolf- Pretty easy overall, fun song, and great to listen to
21. Why Bother?- Again, this song is just unmemorable. Pretty easy FC, though.
22. Smells Like Teen Spirit- This song is charted just perfectly. It's a great song, and it feels so smooth to play.
23. Lithium (Live)- Really easy, I'm not sure why this one is so far down the list
24. A-Punk- Not sure why I didn't get this one on Hard, but either way, I got it on Expert
25. Ring of Fire- Ok, I can see why this song isn't first tier now, there's few fast sections. But still, it shouldn't be THIS far down.
26. Incinerate- Not too bad. I can't remember why I didn't get this one on Hard, but that's definitely something I will go back and get soon.
27. Six Days a Week- Really happy with this FC. It's a fast song, some weird shit thrown in there, really happy with this one.

Band Hero Hard FCs

1. Do You Realy Want to Hurt Me- Never played this game before, but something tells me it's gonna be easy
2. Steal My Kisses- Actually not a bad song, but yes I am stretching it a bit
3. Wannabe- Oh God
4. L.E.S.- Another easy FC
5. Hang Me Up to Dry- Finally a song that isn't easier than "Hey"
6. Let's Dance- Not gonna lie, the solo at the end was fun. I'm just trying to make this game less of a bore to get through.
7. Oh Pretty Woman- Fun song, easy FC
8. Happy Together- Easy FC
9. Rock Star- One of the best songs yet, which isn't saying much
10. A Million Ways- Wow, some alt strumming. Too bad the rest of the song is so boring.

OK so here are the ones I missed out on after one try and what I have to say about them.

Smoke on the Water- LOL I don't know what the hell I was doing, how did I miss this one? I think my finger slipped in the solo or something.

Infected- For some reason I never got this one. That solo gets me literally every time. Not much else to say about it.

You Got Another Thing Comin- Ok, after playing this one again it doesn't seen AS HARD as I thought it was, I think this one isn't totally out of my reach. I think I missed one or two notes in the solo.

Sharp Dressed Man- Again what was I thinking? This is an easy one.

Killer Queen- .....No comment, I'm just a dumbass.

Heart Full of Black- Ugh...I FCd the solo AFTER I missed a random note in the chorus. Then I FCd the rest of the song. This one pissed me off.

Symphony of Destruction- My disc messed up at the beginning and the song became out of sync, which caused me to miss one of the very first notes. That solo is not as hard as I thought, I only missed two notes so I can definitely get it. Its all triplets pretty much, which I'm actually good at. But if my disc keeps acting up I won't be getting this.

Fat Lip- Finger slipped on the strum bar while using star power, then I messed up two more times at different points in the song for some random reason. This one was just a fail. This one isn't too bad though.

Cochise- Made one dumb mistake early on, FCd the rest. Another one that pissed me off. Not too hard though.

Take It Off- That solo, man...that solo is rough. For some reason I instinctively tried to down strum it, and that was a mistake. I don't see myself getting this any time soon. Fun fact: this is the only song so far that I got 98% on, everything else was either 99 or 100.

Spanish Castle Magic- Missed one note, I can get this though it's not too bad.

Higher Ground- Missed one note again, less than 30 notes from the end this time. This one's annoying because the chart is anxiety inducing going back and forth from alt strumming to regular strumming. Nothing in the song is hard though, it's just putting it all together without making a mistake that gets me.

No One Knows- Funny enough, by some miracle I somehow FCd everything up to the RB chords before the solo, where my finger slipped yet again. I would have been so damn pissed but then the solo came. Yeah...let's not talk about that. This is the only song so far that I feel is completely beyond my reach right now. Even without the solo it would be tough and the solo is insane. I feel like I can get the last part of it, but that beginning red yellow blue orange fast part is insane...how does anyone do that? There's like no rhythm to it.

Ace of Spades- My disc messed up again, but I wasn't getting this right now anyway. That solo is pretty tough and the end is choke central.

Crossroads- Surprisingly, not as bad as I remembered. I messed up very early on, on a random chord, I FCd the entire first solo, made one mistake in the second solo, and missed a random chord at the end for some reason. This one is very possible for me, but it's gonna be tough.

So yeah that's pretty much it. I think I can easily get about 8 or 9 more FCs that I missed after a few more tries. The tough ones are gonna be YGATC, SOD, TIO, NOK, AOS and Crossroads. And of course, the last four songs which I haven't done yet but I'm almost positive I won't get. The only one I have really any hope on is Frankenstein, but I don't see it happening. I should get a lot of the bonus songs on the first try too, since a lot of them are really easy. I don't really have a set goal for how many FCs I want before moving on to GH2, but I guess I'll try to get about 30 on hard, and maybe 15 on expert. But I'll see where it goes. I don't want to get to the point where I don't want to play anymore, gaming is for fun after all. I'm going to go ahead and complete expert before going back to try to FC more songs on hard. I think it'll get me even better at GH1s engine.

If people want to hop in to this topic and talk about their experience with GH1 FCs on hard or expert, or to talk about my comments on each song so far, or to give me advice, or to just make a comment about this topic, feel free.

Last edited by mninp on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 97 times in total
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just reminded me yet again that I need to actually go for GH1 FCs o,o
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
You just reminded me yet again that I need to actually go for GH1 FCs o,o

Glad I could help. I saw in your topic that in addition to expert you are going for Easy and Medium FCs for guitar and bass. Honestly I thought about doing this. But no way do I have the patience to sit through every song in the series twice on easy and twice on medium, and probably not be able to FC songs like TTFAF on Medium for a while. I pretty much know I can get almost everything in the series on easy and medium so I don't feel like I am actually progressing and I certainly don't find it fun. I might eventually go for easy and medium, after I run through the series and hit a wall on each game...it might be fun to say I FGFCd something, even if it is on easy or medium. But it's not something I'm working towards. More props to you though, I don't know how you don't get bored.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH1 is the game where nobody can agree on which FCs are the easiest. Only which are the hardest :P I've got 20 odd in GH1. See if you can beat me (you can probably beat me)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
GH1 is the game where nobody can agree on which FCs are the easiest. Only which are the hardest :P I've got 20 odd in GH1. See if you can beat me (you can probably beat me)

Yeah I've been looking at the hard FC breakdown for GH1 and I'm finding myself disagreeing with a lot of it.

Killer Queen at 16, Cochise at 17, Unsung at 18? I don't think so, despite the fact that I messed up on Killer Queen and Cochise, those sound are way too high on the list, especially ahead of Infected which is too low. Higher Ground at 23 and below Spanish Castle Magic? No way, SCM is definitely easier. Godzilla at 29 and harder than Ace of Spades and Take it Off? No way, Godzilla is easier than both of those. Here's my FC difficulty breakdown so far.

I Love Rock N Roll
Hey
I Wanna Be Sedated
Thunderkiss 65
Behind the Mask
Stellar
Sail Your Ship By
More Than A Feeling
Smoke on the Water
Even Rats
Eureka I've Found Love
Hey You
Killer Queen
Story of My Love
Sharp Dressed Man
Cochise
Fat Lip
Unsung
Spanish Castle Magic
Farewell Myth
Infected
Callout
Guitar Hero
Heart Full of Black
Ziggy Stardust
Take Me Out
Higher Ground
Godzilla
You Got Another Thing Comin
Iron Man
Cheat on the Church
Caveman Rejoice
Take it Off
Fire It Up
Symphony of Destruction
Frankenstein
Crossroads
Ace of Spades
Decontrol
No One Knows
All of This
Get Ready 2 Rokk
The Breaking Wheel
Bark at the Moon
Cowboys From Hell
Texas Flood

Last edited by mninp on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behind the Mask and Callout FCd! Behind the Mask is easy as hell so I'm not too crazy about getting that one, but Callout is a nice FC for me to have. There's a few tricky parts in that solo and at the end that I'm happy I don't have to do again. Here's a quick comment on the songs I already did today.

Texas Flood is probably the hardest song in the game to FC on hard. 97%

Frankenstein was a lot harder than I thought. 98%

Cowboys From Hell I am way too inconsistent at the BYRRBYRR part in the pre verse riff, and the solo is hell too, plus being perfect at everything else would take a miracle. 98%

Bark at the Moon isn't too bad outside the first solo, but that solo would take a damn miracle. 98%

Fire It Up is pretty crazy, wasn't gonna get that. 98%

-1 on Cheat on the Church, and it was outside the solos

-1 on Caveman Rejoice in that fast solo part right near the end

-1 on Eureka...I don't know how I messed up this one. After getting three -1s in a row I was pretty pissed.

All of This is absolute insanity. Gtf out of here with that solo. 97%

The Breaking Wheel...yeah I don't see myself getting this, I am way too inconsistent at this song. 98%
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farewell Myth FCd! Really happy with this one, it's a tricky FC to get. Another word on the rest of the songs I've done so far.

Decontrol is out of my reach and will probably be for a long time. 97%

Even Rats...I messed up early on and FCd the rest of the song. I don't know what it is about me, but really easy songs gives me trouble. I think my mind wanders and I lose focus. Like in the song I hit red when it was clearly an orange note and I'm like what the hell are you doing. Really easy song, I can get this.

Fly on the Wall...I was doing good until the solo, which kicked my ass a million miles away from earth. Then that fast chord ending...yup. 98%

Get Ready To Rokk isn't as hard as I was thinking it was gonna be going in to this song. I mean it's still hard as hell but I remember it being like insanity. I'm still not gonna get this one any time soon though. 97%

I remember Guitar Hero (the song) being harder. I missed one note in the chorus and FCd the rest. I know I fan get this one.
mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey and Story of My Love FCd! Hey is extremely easy so this FC was to be expected, but Story of My Life is a nice FC to have. Yeah it's a pretty easy song, but there's a few choke points in there.

I didn't get Sail Your Ship by for some reason, I messed up early. That song is easy as hell though so I'll get it.

So I got 16 out of 47 FCs in one go on hard, which isn't too bad. I was hoping to get 15 in one try, and I surpassed that. I will be going to expert next. All I'm hoping for is 5 FCs on the first try. We'll see if that happens or not. Afterwards I'll be going back to hard to try to get my FC count to 30.
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've already hit my five expert FCs and I'm only on Tier 3. I've gotten two FCs I've never got before and only legitimately flubbed once, the others I just wasn't good enough to get. So here we go.

1. I Love Rock N Roll- Very easy, but I was slightly nervous in the solo
2. More,Than A Feeling- I've never gotten this one before. Once I hit those quads in the solo I was like oh shit don't fucking mess up, don't fucking mess up. Very proud of this one.
3. Killer Queen- Pretty easy. How the hell do I do this on expert but not hard? Explain that.
4. Hey You- My proudest one of the day. I have never gotten this one before, I can't believe I nailed that solo. I thought for sure I would choke but lo and behold I didn't. Fuck yeah.
5. Stellar- Easy as hell. Possibly even easier on expert than on hard because the chords in the verses come more naturally to me as the way you would play the song.
6. Unsung- Very chokeable song but I got it. Very proud of this one.
7. Eureka I've Found Love- I got this on expert but not hard...huh. It wasn't even hard at all on expert.
8. Hey- Easy as hell

The only song I really made a mistake on was I Wanna Be Sedated, I know I can get that. Everything else was out of my league. I suppose I can get Sharp Dressed Man with a few more tries but meh we'll see. I think these are gonna be my last FCs for a while because of the songs that are coming up.

Last edited by mninp on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:31 am; edited 4 times in total
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back and have fun. I'll be following this. Always good to see a fellow player torturing themselves with this game!

Congrats on your GH1 FC's. GH1 is tough but it really gets your accuracy and alt strumming dialed in. I started with GH2 and 3 and never played 1 until I already had years of experience. I noticed a HUGE improvement after playing a lot of GH1. Keep on going, you might be surprised how many you can get, and what you'll be able to do on the other games afterward.

And don't be so pessimistic about expert FC's. As long as you're willing to grind, I can almost guarantee you'll be able to FC 4x as much as you think.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsung and Eureka I've Found Love expert FCs! These are two good ones. Unsung is choke city but I got it, even though I probably have arthritis right about now from it. Eureka...yet another song I FC on expert but couldn't do on hard...explain that. Well either way I'm proud of these. That brings my total Expert FCs to 7.

Last edited by mninp on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Welcome back and have fun. I'll be following this. Always good to see a fellow player torturing themselves with this game!

Congrats on your GH1 FC's. GH1 is tough but it really gets your accuracy and alt strumming dialed in. I started with GH2 and 3 and never played 1 until I already had years of experience. I noticed a HUGE improvement after playing a lot of GH1. Keep on going, you might be surprised how many you can get, and what you'll be able to do on the other games afterward.

And don't be so pessimistic about expert FC's. As long as you're willing to grind, I can almost guarantee you'll be able to FC 4x as much as you think.

Thanks man. Yeah I noticed that GH1s engine is really strict. one of my buddies is struggling on hard right now in the later GH games and I keep telling him to play GH1 but he says it sucks because the notes are charted badly. I disagree 100%, I think GH1 and 2 were charted the best. When Neverosoft took over that's when it became ridiculous. I just hate seeing solos that I have to alt strum that I know I could hit in GH2.
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have terrible news guys. As ashamed as I am to admit this...I got 3 stars on Cowboys From Hell. I easily 5 starred Texas Flood right before it but for some fucking reason CFH kicked my ass. I couldn't do the verse, the chorus, the solo, the bridge, I felt like an idiot. I was just a disaster. I don't think I have 3 starred a song since TTFAF in GH3. I'm pretty annoyed at this, but I'll get that fucker as soon as I finish the rest of he bonus songs.
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FCd Hey...yay. That as the only other FC I got on expert. I managed to get 4 stars on CFH after two more tries. I font get it. The last time I played through this game I got 5 stars on everything in one shot, no problem. This was about a year or two ago. Now I can't do this. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I have the perfect rhythm alt strumming the chorus riff but I just can't keep a combo, I can barely keep a x2. For whatever reason nothing is registering. I feel like my guitsr is fucking up, but that's not the problem since I've been getting FCs. I have never had a problem with either of these songs since the GH1 days, no all of a sudden even though I'm getting FCs I never got before, I can't do them at all. It doesn't make any sense. I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I just played too many songs today?
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CFH is fairly precise on that engine, keep working at it!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: