ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3PC tracklists are txt docs. Causing failure upon launch, LF help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hellixa  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: GH3PC tracklists are txt docs. Causing failure upon launch, Reply with quote

I recently picked up Guitar hero II and III to rekindle my childhood. I was never great with a guitar controller so I used a regular xbox 360 one instead. I'm looking to expand my list of songs so I'm really keen on using GH3 control panel with tracklists made by the community. My issue is, even after following the instructions, I end up downloading every tracklist as text documents. They're all SGH files, I'm just not sure how to make the conversion, or find it (as when I select "SGH setlist switch") I can't find anything else as all my folders are empty except for downloads.

I'd submitted the text files, been able to execute actions and load into the game just fine. However, when I go to select the tracklist, it comes up empty in quick play. I imagine I'm just missing this one step between having them as just text files to something else (every video I've seen they're compressed winrar already. I try this but can't seem to find them, even when placed in the same folder as the text documents).

I get this is really old, and many people may have moved on, but I really want to enjoy more songs with a controller. New games don't allow for it and the small tracklists from 2/3 just make me want more. I've gone through a handful of video guides and haven't seen anybody having this issue (or it being resolved), nor did I read about it on the 42pg thread about this. I'm not very suavy so I have no idea where I'm going wrong. If anybody lurking has any clue, please help me out.

Will happily chat via discord voice, would be much easier to troubleshoot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: