SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
smokyprogg, 2017: 649/702 XGtr FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Well, I finally got to see some of your stream. Last run of FotS and that... reverse choke on TKaR - Your fellow Napkin that was intoxicated when he asked his friend what I should name my account on here.

Also, just did the math, currently at 636/660, so when you finish off GH:A (probably tomorrow lol) I'll enjoy the feeling of being ahead of such a legend for at least one more night.

Haha, was quite happy with the FotS progress yesterday, but REALLY should have gotten TKAR haha.

You'll be ahead a bit! I'll see if I get 7 new FC's today, but let's find out together in my CURRENT STREAMUP NOW GET INN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't watch tonight, but I'm rooting for you. If i can FGFC GHA, so can you!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I can't watch tonight, but I'm rooting for you. If i can FGFC GHA, so can you!

Did it! thanks for them good vibes. Got TKaR, BB, Joe Perry Battle, and Beyond Beautiful all real quick, and decided to finish it off since nothing hard was left lmao.

EDIT: GH5 FGFC!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mz6snQZQFs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your streams! Today wached at least one hour and saw you got 21SCM FC! Congrats dude! I believe you can get FSFC some beautiful day. Also i watched your BatM vid and it happened two times.

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see if I can grab some method's from your 21SCM FC. Huge congrats on that man! Sadly couldn't jump into the stream. But hopefully, I catch the next one! GH5 FGFC... 21SCM/Dyer's Eve are the two songs I know 100% I should have gotten by now >.> Hopefully, soon I get the motivation to go for them! Small edit: That's an insane score for your first FC o.o

Huge congrats on finishing off GH:A, and GH5! Hopefully, I can join the GH5 FGFC club soon enough :p. Also, if you play GH2... you should go for first on YYZ. I think you're well within reach of grabbing it! And it would knock out the longest lasting on-disc first! Though I feel like... Heart Full of Black may have lasted longer. Eh, almost 7 years, so not as long, but I know that one stayed around a very long time!

Also... how the hell am I 1k ahead of you on BatM GH1 o.O

Another note: I know you're focusing on FC's right now. But, you should be able to knock into 4th overall on GH1 with MTaF/Franky (and BatM FC, just don't overlap!) and I relooked at your list of paused paths... are you talking about the second activation for GR2R? Unless I'm that tired and forgetting something...

Edit: Also, getting 12.9m+ with... just six songs that have more than one score entered, on GHA... that's insane. Near 100% sure if you wanted to, you could easily kick me back into 5th for 360 there, and 8th global. Probably could get 4th Global without too much of a problem (minus the fretboard )

Last edited by PinkiePie91 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just warms my heart to see people still grinding gh1 and gh2. Good shit. You gonna grind anything on GH1 aside from BatM?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dam boi

smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
I love your streams! Today wached at least one hour and saw you got 21SCM FC! Congrats dude! I believe you can get FSFC some beautiful day. Also i watched your BatM vid and it happened two times.

Thanks for the support and watching! BatM was frustrating, but I'm confident it will work out eventually.

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Well, let's see if I can grab some method's from your 21SCM FC. Huge congrats on that man! Sadly couldn't jump into the stream. But hopefully, I catch the next one! GH5 FGFC... 21SCM/Dyer's Eve are the two songs I know 100% I should have gotten by now >.> Hopefully, soon I get the motivation to go for them! Small edit: That's an insane score for your first FC o.o

Huge congrats on finishing off GH:A, and GH5! Hopefully, I can join the GH5 FGFC club soon enough :p. Also, if you play GH2... you should go for first on YYZ. I think you're well within reach of grabbing it! And it would knock out the longest lasting on-disc first! Though I feel like... Heart Full of Black may have lasted longer. Eh, almost 7 years, so not as long, but I know that one stayed around a very long time!

Also... how the hell am I 1k ahead of you on BatM GH1 o.O

Another note: I know you're focusing on FC's right now. But, you should be able to knock into 4th overall on GH1 with MTaF/Franky (and BatM FC, just don't overlap!) and I relooked at your list of paused paths... are you talking about the second activation for GR2R? Unless I'm that tired and forgetting something...

Edit: Also, getting 12.9m+ with... just six songs that have more than one score entered, on GHA... that's insane. Near 100% sure if you wanted to, you could easily kick me back into 5th for 360 there, and 8th global. Probably could get 4th Global without too much of a problem (minus the fretboard )

The 21CSM patterns I use are kinda weird, but any questions you have, I'll definitely try my best to help with!

I'm casually trying to reFC at least GR2R with a better path (pause for 2nd activation), but I may go for Franky & MtaF a bit once I get a dual shock lmao. If I FC BatM, I don't see myself going too crazy with grinding GH1, but if 1st is within reach, maybe!

As for Aerosmith, I'm quite happy with my position after not really trying too much haha. There are a few songs where I royally fucked up the path (Complete Control, Kings & Queens, Dream On) so there's tons of freebie points, but idk if I'll go back

suhdude024 wrote:
It just warms my heart to see people still grinding gh1 and gh2. Good shit. You gonna grind anything on GH1 aside from BatM?

They're the best games, so why not??
As mentioned above, definitely GR2R, maybe Frankenstein/MtaF

SlasherManEXE wrote:
dam boi

<3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:

PinkiePie91 wrote:
*snip*

The 21CSM patterns I use are kinda weird, but any questions you have, I'll definitely try my best to help with!

I'm casually trying to reFC at least GR2R with a better path (pause for 2nd activation), but I may go for Franky & MtaF a bit once I get a dual shock lmao. If I FC BatM, I don't see myself going too crazy with grinding GH1, but if 1st is within reach, maybe!

As for Aerosmith, I'm quite happy with my position after not really trying too much haha. There are a few songs where I royally fucked up the path (Complete Control, Kings & Queens, Dream On) so there's tons of freebie points, but idk if I'll go back

I just watched the run once, and... your method seems a lot less complicated than mine. Granted, may have changed up my "method" for it like a dozen times lol.

For GR2R (Not sure if you've hit the after solo whammy/feel confident you can get it) you can use... This path if you're not going for 311k. If you are... well best of luck my friend! I've only hit the whammy once, and it was on a run where I missed somewhere really stupid, yet it shocked me so much, that I missed in the outro :p Probably would have been the highest non-FC score by a fair bit if I didn't miss in the outro, and possibly higher than my current FC score tbh. But if/when you get dualshock, I'm near 100% sure you'll be around 13.33m or so, so 4th overall! And if I ever manage the FGFC, I think I'd be 1-2k behind you if you dualshock Franky/MTaF. Hopefully someday!

I 100% don't blame you if you never go back to GHA, except possibly to fix the few songs where a path was forgotten/overlap/just weird paths in general The only reason I squeezed that game to hell, was due to that was the only GH game I didn't lose/left behind while moving around a lot. And... after I did get other games, I felt I owed it to myself to "finish" it off so to speak.

Wish I could tune into tonight, though my internet is being super wonky:x Hopefully that fixes itself, so I may be able to catch the end of the stream, but I wouldn't count on it. Best of luck on knocking out Seventeen/BatM! And hopefully destroying GR2R/Maybe some other GH1 redux's!
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No stream today, sorry. Went through random songs at random points, and the OP is updated accordingly with my new opinions. Have all games minus GH2 in my possession now!

Also got a new TTFAF (GH3) high score and did one run of Seventeen where I FC'd lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on Seventeen, now I have to work even harder to catch up to you DansGame.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just checked my mail and got both swapmagic and gh2...

aaaaaand I can't select pal because the gh controller can't do 'd-pad left' as an input.

going to the beach for the weekend, but i'll pick up a fucking dual shock, i guess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a dumb question but are you gonna go for Trippolette?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, now we know the answer to the question: if smoky actually had scores in for every song where would he rank overall. The answer is 17th at the moment, without GH:L. If smoky were to get scores in for all of GH:L, he would likely end up with between 12 and 13 million points there, probably landing him ahead of Mr.Scientist, but behind alexhaz64, not sure if he would be ahead or behind xXGHXx or not. Hoping he gets to put in scores for those songs, as it would be pretty cool to see where he ends up. Looking forward to continued squeezes from you.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn son. Don't know about you, but my experience has been:

610->620: hard
620->630: really hard
630->640: did it, but it was the hardest thing I have ever done in a video game, and maybe even in my life
640->650: nearly impossible, all I have is hope

And yet you are at 647 with two more FC's pretty much in the bag (BatM, Trogdor). I think it's obvious you can/will get H18 too, so that would be 650. Incredible.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: