ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hardwired 360 LP problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Hardwired 360 LP problems Reply with quote

I've got a hard-wired Les Paul that's been working well enough to FC songs for years. However, now I'm trying to do some squeezing and it has a few problems that are preventing me from reliably getting good scores.

Wondering if anyone has any experience fixing these? I'm comfortable taking the guitar apart (I did the hardwire mod), I just wouldn't know what to look for to fix these. I really like this guitar and buying used seems to be a crapshoot, so I'd rather fix it even if it takes some extra work.

--Biggest problem is dropping sustains even though I am holding the notes down. It seems to only happen if an orange is involved (e.g. O sustain, or YBO sustain). I don't break combo, I just lose the hold. I think it might be the strum or whammy that is making it drop, but I'm not 100% sure. It seems like if I strum softly and whammy softly/slowly it doesn't happen as much. I'm definitely not letting go of the buttons, I've tried holding them very firmly and it still happens.

--Select button isn't 100% reliable. Most of the time it works, but every once in a while I press and it doesn't activate.

--Maybe something wrong with the whammy bar? I might just suck at whammying, but I get a lot of non-blue when I whammy.

Again, guitar is hard-wired so it's not the usual detachable neck issues with the LP. Thanks for any insight.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you take time off from playing? I didnt use mine for 3/4 years and now Im having the same thing where the select button doesnt always activate SP. I dont remember it happening at all before now. I also have problems with holds that involve the orange fret. Mine isnt hardwired though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: