Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Over Ten Years Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Over Ten Years Here Reply with quote

I remember this place every so often. I don't come by very much anymore, but I think about it from time to time and drop by. I noticed my join date this time and then realized that I've had this account for over ten years now.

I don't think I've been a part of any community for that long in my whole life.

I just had to say this somewhere. I loved this place. ScoreHero was my very first "real" hangout. For a long time in my younger years, this is what the internet was to me; a forum based on my favorite game. Crazy how time flies.

I still remember the tournaments / leagues that were hosted. Watching one of our own show off the first FC of Jordan on Expert. The Mafia games!

This place was and is fantastic.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I had an account on this site when I was 11, then I got too embarrassed by that name a couple years later and got a new account, which I AM embarrassed by, but it's too much work to throw away 4k+ posts. I will say that being 13 or under on a forum full of people who were adults and the like really got me to grow up fast, lmfao.

Still think fondly of this place. Here's to the next Rock Band game (with keys please) that'll surely revitalize this place.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah 10 years on a single forum is kinda crazy. we're all full grown adults with, some of us, kids and all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
yeah 10 years on a single forum is kinda crazy. we're all full grown adults with, some of us, kids and all.

And most of us still don't have a clue what the hell we're doing, but it's fun to think back to the video game that brought us all here so many years ago. Crazy to think how the game's still somewhat relevant with Twitch and YouTube still keeping the it around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

Yes indeed, and in my case grand-kids, well one anyway!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Yes indeed, and in my case grand-kids, well one anyway!

oh shit lol didnt know you were that old.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 10 year is coming up here as well, and oh man. It's absolutely insane how time flies! A lot has happened since I first decided to join. I mean, when I did join, Through the Fire and Flames, and One, hadn't even been FC'd yet! This site is a major, maaaajor reason I still play the game and became the player I am today. So many songs I'm fairly certain I would've never FC'd..There's too many to list, but the big ones are Raining Blood, Revolution Deathsquad, and of course Through The Fire and Flames. So many of you guys were an inspiration to not just me, but hundreds if not thousands of other GH/RB players! I've had the pleasure of meeting a few people who were at least at one time a member of this site, and i've made a lot of online friends from here. Scorehero will always be my GH/RB home, and I really hope to never see this site/score database go down. I love GH/RB, I love this site, and I am fortunate to have been a part of this whole thing
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 years and I still drop by from time to time too. I met my girlfriend playing Guitar Hero and we're still together (just hit 10 years with her back in December).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, all this work I did to kill this site with 300x40 images and it's still here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Damn, all this work I did to kill this site with 300x40 images and it's still here.

barely

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
I will say that being 13 or under on a forum full of people who were adults and the like really got me to grow up fast, lmfao.

14 year old me didn't catch that memo back in 2008. I'm still cringing at shit I said back in 2011, lol.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god it's been almost 11 years.

I haven't been active at all the last few years but I still have the page bookmarked and I still stop by every few months to read some posts and revisit some old memories. The last few times I've tried to play the game, my left hand hurts after like two songs.

This was one of the first real communities I belonged to, and being semi-well known was a huge boost to my confidence which I think helped me to get through my first couple years of college. Even though I really don't talk to many people from this site these days, I wouldn't trade my memories or friendships from Scorehero for the world.
Adohu  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at us all grown up and shit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:

Being an adult sucks.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikuthemaster wrote:
Adohu wrote:

Being an adult sucks.

The absolute pits!

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: