ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5/WoR DLC blank charts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: GH5/WoR DLC blank charts? Reply with quote

I know that the blank charts linked for GH5 say they link over to the RB side and aren't able to be found (such as this link for A Classic Case of Transference, and WoR doesn't seem to have any pages at all for it since trying to access the SP circles next to the titles says the page cannot be generated. Still, does anyone know of any site or place where we can find the blank charts and/or fix the links that we have, or actually get the blank charts from the games? I've never tried anything akin to that so I don't even know if it's legal or possible at this point in time, but at least knowing of the chance to get them would be helpful and nice to know.

(Even if WoR's thing is a different problem entirely, knowing that the blank charts are available somewhere would still be nice. Pathhero at least has the on-disc song charts, so there's no worries there, but he also only has the WT DLC and not GH5 or WoR. I also did have a RubyDangers link saved, but apparently their security certificate is wrong or outdated so my browser won't let me access it, so I don't know if they have the charts or not.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked for this for a while (read: 7 years) but no one took the time to extract them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: