ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FC Rivalry - Updated 4/13
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: FC Rivalry - Updated 4/13 Reply with quote

TWO RULES TO FOLLOW :

RULE #1 : If you want to appear in these boards, you need to submit your scores on your Manage Scores page before asking here. Easy enough, I'm sure you can do it.

RULE #2 : Follow rule#1.

Background

So, this is the plan. This is an FC rivalry. So the main aim is to get as many FCs as possible, as per usual. Not much else to say, really : the boards are self-explanatory.

Anyone can join, any skill level. The great thing is that you will be able to track your progress up through the ranks on each game.

If you post in this thread once on joining, and keep posting your scores and FCs on scorehero. If there are any overstrums on the newer games you got, please let me know since I'll be updating manually.

Updates will be done every 2-4 weeks.

And that's it, I think! Any questions you have, post in the thread below. Happy FC Hunting! :D

TABLES

EXPERT

HARD

MEDIUM

EASY

DIVISIONS

1st Division (Green) = 640+ FCs
2nd Division (Yellow) = 530-639 FCs
3rd Division (Orange) = 210-529 FCs
4th Division (Red) = 0-209 FCs[/img]

Last edited by 2003041 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 am; edited 17 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So since Arvain went inactive , I've taken it upon myself to get the FC boards going again. For right this moment, I'll be focusing on the Expert boards, but can do the hard boards once I get everything set up. As the OP states, I'll be doing updates every 2 weeks manually, so if there's any OS's in the newer games, definitely let me know. If you want to be added, just post here and if you want expert, hard, or both. I'll be starting with the expert boards first but once that template is finished it will be easy to make the hard boards.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keen. Would it be okay with you if I help out and we do E/M as well?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:

If you wanna take those 2 boards, feel free to! Just PM me the images when you get them. Also I'm guessing you want to be put on the Expert and Hard boards?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:

i'm in if these two are tracked. is it on-disc only or DLC as well ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can also give you the files

Nop, I'm not alive, it's just an illusion. You didn't see me *vanishes into thin air*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Mercurial wrote:

i'm in if these two are tracked. is it on-disc only or DLC as well ?

For now I was going to keep it to on-disc only, but could add on DLC counts later on. And actually Mercurial, I probably can do the Easy and Medium boards myself since it was actually easy enough to set up everything. I just want to make sure those 2 boards get up as priorities and add the other difficulties after. DLC would probably be 3rd priority and made into 2/3 categories, those being Old School DLC (GH2/3) and New School DLC (GH:WT to GH:WoR)

arvain wrote:
Well I can also give you the files

Nop, I'm not alive, it's just an illusion. You didn't see me *vanishes into thin air*
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Glad to see you're doing okay. If you could send me the originals, that actually would be great to keep the original tracking going, otherwise I'd be going from scratch.(Which I already got a head start on)

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar only or any instrument ? I may have 300 left excluding DLCs. with DLCs there's like 850+ lol...and i'll be done for good with GH.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd like to be tracked. I'm already in arvain's one if you get the files for that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
guitar only or any instrument ? I may have 300 left excluding DLCs. with DLCs there's like 850+ lol...and i'll be done for good with GH.

Man you're just pushing all the buttons aren't ya XD Just guitar for the moment, but again could implement other instruments in the future. What difficulties for guitar for now would you be looking at? I can at least get those looked up to make it easy when I get to it.

Also, Mercurial, even I don't get arvain's files I already got you set for expert and hard. If you want the other 2 as well lemme know

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tons of scores submitted for easy, medium, and some hard so I'd love to be tracked for this too if possible. Thank you
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Man you're just pushing all the buttons aren't ya XD Just guitar for the moment, but again could implement other instruments in the future. What difficulties for guitar for now would you be looking at? I can at least get those looked up to make it easy when I get to it.

Also, Mercurial, even I don't get arvain's files I already got you set for expert and hard. If you want the other 2 as well lemme know

yeah I do lol easy & medium is where I play. I play hard but not for FCs, just for fun.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boards are up. Few things of note:
-I seriously need to find a good method of turning them into images to upload without losing resolution....
-All boards are done by main games, grand total and old school totals, and Band Hero tracking.
-I've been debating on the DLC tracking and feel like it may end up being more work than it's worth in all honestly, especially with the manual way I'm doing things currently. That plus songs will show up multiple times in the different games and that might be a bit of a hassle to circumnavigate.

I'll still update next week, but hopefully this gets more people to want to sign up as well.

sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see this new leaderboard up and running.
Don't shoot me for asking but Is there an overall totals leaderboard, you know what I mean...for all difficulties combined or does one already exist elsewhere ?
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see this new leaderboard up and running.
Don't shoot me for asking but Is there an overall totals leaderboard, you know what I mean...for all difficulties combined or does one already exist elsewhere ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: