Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FC Rivalry - Updated 4/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this could motivate me to FC console stuff again (although I still have no way to play on my 360 lol), count me in ;) I don't remember having any overstrums posted on recent games so my FC count on every games should match what is in my signature and the FC board on my personal thread.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
Perhaps this could motivate me to FC console stuff again (although I still have no way to play on my 360 lol), count me in ;) I don't remember having any overstrums posted on recent games so my FC count on every games should match what is in my signature and the FC board on my personal thread.

I'll make sure you're on the list for expert next update. Also, you gotta step up your GH2 game. The fact that I currently have more than you is slightly unacceptable Mr. Green

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
I'll make sure you're on the list for expert next update. Also, you gotta step up your GH2 game. The fact that I currently have more than you is slightly unacceptable Mr. Green

Yeah I gotta do something about that lmao, I still have like 15 fairly free FCs left on that game.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update is complete. First to note is the addition of AbyssionQC to the expert board, joining in Yellow Division. We also had action from Mercurial, who added 3 total from BH (2H, 1M), and UltraHeroABC5 with a +1 on GHSH M.

As for myself, I've been laying low in terms of GH to try my hand with practicing more speedrunning. I learned the Uncharted 2 glitchless run and set a PB for Uncharted 1. Been having to sleep on the recliner tho because I did something with my back that's causing immense pain to lie on. Luckily I'm seeing my chiropractor this week so hoping that helps.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still alive here, please add me to the expert boards. Don't have any overstrums, so FC count should match with what's uploaded to SH. Edit: Scratch that, forgot I have an OS on Fire It Up. Total FC count should be 643/660 original + FGFC Band Hero + FGFC GH Live.

Haven't played in a while, but am more than due to start grinding again. My last few bouts with Jordan just made me completely stop playing, but I think I'm ready to try for BatH and Trogdor again.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on bass atm, so my activity might be a bit low for the next little while. Probably going for GHVH X Bass FGFC.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno how my BH FGFC isnt there but I did complete the game last week. no worries, it'll be there next time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Still alive here, please add me to the expert boards. Don't have any overstrums, so FC count should match with what's uploaded to SH. Edit: Scratch that, forgot I have an OS on Fire It Up. Total FC count should be 643/660 original + FGFC Band Hero + FGFC GH Live.

Haven't played in a while, but am more than due to start grinding again. My last few bouts with Jordan just made me completely stop playing, but I think I'm ready to try for BatH and Trogdor again.

Definitely will make sure you get added next update.

cabanon wrote:
dunno how my BH FGFC isnt there but I did complete the game last week. no worries, it'll be there next time.

Tbh I think because you have a majority done, I made an assumption and forgot to check BH. Totally my bad XD

AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a "few" GH2 FCs, green division incoming boi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boards are up to date for today. Sorry it was late, ended up having a kinda long week. With that in mind, we had ihatebarracuda join the expert boards with 685 FCs. For board progress, we had our obvious belated BHM FGFC by cabanon, AbyssionQC added 18 to GH2X as well as finishing off that FGFC and jumping up to the top division, and Mercurial went old and new school adding 2 to GH1X and M as well as +8 on GH:VHX.

As for me, just a mish mash of things going on. Been trying to get the last GHL trophies I need through GHTV. Ended up getting 2/3 I needed (100 plays/1000 Hero Powers) and am now left with the 1mil strums, so hoping I can get that sooner rather than later. Been also playing a lot of Sonic Spinball on my Genesis just trying to beat the game, tho I feel like I'm on a retro kick right now overall. Only other news was Pokemon Go related as I got both my mom extremely hooked over the summer and my sister much more recently. Sister and I went out yesterday for the Gengar event and while it didn't go exactly the way we hoped, it was fun.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I had a lot of things come up, so next update will be next Saturday to keep in accordance with bushidox's boards.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated for Sat, December 8th. Abby added 1 to Band Hero while Mercurial added 3 to GH1 Hard. Any things I missed please let me know. Sorry for the delay with the update as well, there's been a lot going on behind the scenes here. Otherwise I managed to complete a load of games in the time since the last update; Spyro Trilogy (on PS1), Epic Mickey 1&2, South Park: Stick of Truth, and Mega Man 6.

smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing Devil's advocate here, but how is including GH:L in FC totals any different from including GH:OT?

Non-5 button input. Has "Guitar Hero" in the name, but is not "Classic Guitar Hero?" Seems like a ploy to inflate FC totals for those more "up to date" on the series.

Just asking questions (and may want to be included in the near future)

Last edited by smokyprogg on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHL was absolutely intended to be a mainline GH game, OT was always intended and marketed as a spin-off series. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think not all of the points in a discussion about whether to include GHL go against its inclusion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
Playing Devil's advocate here, but how is including GH:L in FC totals any different from including GH:OT?

Non-5 button input. Has "Guitar Hero" in the name, but is not "Classic Guitar Hero?" Seems like a ploy to inflate FC totals for those more "up to date" on the series.

Just asking questions (((and may want to be included in the near future)))

These boards are based off bushi's total boards, which is why GHL is on the list as a main game while BH is off to the side and no handheld games are included.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: