ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S4 - AA Playoffs - Winners:psxfreak101/Sfunk/Rubicante
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I did submit this morning with the same score that I got on my first attempt. Big ending 2 can go dieinafire...

The worst part is that this league has done the one thing that I really didn't want to happen: make me hate a song that I love to play. Push Push unfortunately falls in that category based purely on the fact that I seemingly can no longer hit the endings. Probably more the high expectations side of things than anything, but meh. Not a very happy camper.

Word of warning: I may disappoint you BLAHMASTER. Goodness knows I've disappointed myself
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
adzicents  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH CRAP! I was meant to submit my scores last night so I didn't miss the deadline, but my internet started to screw up! I just submitted then but I'm not sure if I made the deadline... If I'm a little bit over can I have an exception because of my timezone and the fact that my internet was stuffing up?

EDIT: Don't worry, I figured out I was 1 hour off :P.
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
Naka101  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agh i woke up early this morning to check the results and rabies hasnt gotten them up yet. Way to build suspense rabies!! XD I'll check during computer class and pray that i advanced... although i dissapointed myself as well, not being able to reach the goal i was going for... good luck NIU!
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted
BLAHMASTER  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, you didn't dissappoint me

lucky, you get to play Gemini now

oh well, once again I wouldn't have enough time to get a good score for that one

good luck in the finals!
NIUDrew  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was close, Naka - when I checked I couldn't decide whether I thought I won or lost and rightfully so, probably only a note or two difference.

All right psxfreak, it's on!! An interesting finals song if I say so myself, I'm not even sure what kind of score I should be gunning for.

And congrats adzicents for the best score in AA, coming from AA3 of all places! Questions - (#1) did you move the star power activation on the solo to the next chorus? (I did midway through the round but then lost my ability to hit big ending 1 so never found out if it was better), and (#2) did you hit everything besides the solo or did you just do better at the ascending triplets?
SFunk  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty cool turn-out, my competition and I had the highest lower score, great match edam
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*compares score with NIUDrew*

*looks at big gap between scores*

*attempts Gemini a few times*

*sucks at Gemini*

Hmm... massive uphill battle here. Again, the FC is well out of the question, but managing to at least catch your current high score is the first target. Good thing I have tomorrow off

Oh, and to help you NIUDrew, you should definitely go for a score much lower than mine >_>

Good luck to you, and to all the other finalists!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NIUDrew  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep - I sucked it big time at Gemini my first time through, decided to look at more stats to see which parts I didn't get 100%, and saw that it was all but 3. Lots of work here, and it's even worse than the PP(LL) as far as the "I hit that last time, why can't I hit it again" battle.

But, after playing through a few (well, more like 10) more times, I achieved your first taret, psx.
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I got crushed, as expected. Good luck in the finals adzicents.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Monkeypillow  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good show, Rubicante! I thought that score would have been enough.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SON OF A BITCH the day after push push is due i go into practice mode and suddenly i can fc the solo. T_T one of the worst disapointments ever.

Edit: OMFG WHY COULDNT SCORES BE DUE TODAY?!?! just had a run fcing up and through the solo... i choked worse than i've ever seen on the big endings and landed a couple hundred points behind drew's, but i'm gonna fc this soon and i'll be sooo sad.
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted

Last edited by Naka101 on Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
edam  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFunk wrote:
That's a pretty cool turn-out, my competition and I had the highest lower score, great match edam

Yeah, that was a great score Sfunk, well done. It kinda sucks since I think I would have had a good chance in the finals (ranked around 30 on Gemeni). Oh well, good luck to you both, my money is on Sfunk.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIUDrew wrote:
Yep - I sucked it big time at Gemini my first time through, decided to look at more stats to see which parts I didn't get 100%, and saw that it was all but 3. Lots of work here, and it's even worse than the PP(LL) as far as the "I hit that last time, why can't I hit it again" battle.

But, after playing through a few (well, more like 10) more times, I achieved your first taret, psx.
Just to make our match interesting, I too have now achieved my first target Game is officially ON!

On a side note, this doesn't seem like it's going to be as bad as Push Push all of a sudden. I'm already very pleased by my current score, but will push for more. I'm pretty good with the sweeping part at the start of 2B, so that'll help immensely.

SFunk  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edam wrote:
SFunk wrote:

Yeah, that was a great score Sfunk, well done. It kinda sucks since I think I would have had a good chance in the finals (ranked around 30 on Gemeni). Oh well, good luck to you both, my money is on Sfunk.

oh wow, glad I didn't go toe-to-toe with your on Gemini, that's very impressive
adzicents  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Oh and NUIDrew, I used it in the solo, the more I played the better I got at the solo, so it took me a while =/. I eventually ended up with like 95% in the solo, missed only at the start so I had x4 for most of the easy bit in the end :P. I had a better score than that too, but I lost it because I only wrote it down on the computer and it crashed ... It was like 312k ish.

Anyway, good luck to Rubicante on Gemini! I really hate the fast chord changes throughout the song... But I said I hated PPLL last round and look what happened :P. Good playing Chucklestyle, better luck next time.
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: