ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S4 - B League Playoffs - Winner: GridironGrace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...Good Luck Milo!!! ...and Gridiron. Nothing personal...just gotta root for the underdog.

Anyway...Best of luck to the both of you, and congrats on making it to the Finals!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, just FCed stop after not playing GH2 for 2 weeks so i guess i don't belong in hard next season

edit: you GOTTA be kiddin me, i missed 1 freakin note in freya...in the OUTRO!!! man i feel like screaming lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont wanna wait til thurs lmao

hahaha... just frustrated ah well..

2 more days to better my score

League B:(Hard) Season 4 Regular Season Points Leader and Champion woowoo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agnew8745  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Grid, just to let you know...getting raped in Open B might happen to. Haha, no offense or anything, it's just, well, most people in open B played AA and AAA last season.
DaneH  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i figured that out (i was in open b at first) plus i wanna see where i end up, cause i need to improve expert scores, ALOT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agnew8745 wrote:
Hey Grid, just to let you know...getting raped in Open B might happen to. Haha, no offense or anything, it's just, well, most people in open B played AA and AAA last season.

You see.. i dont think that way

Having ppl like that in the Open B league is just gonna make me try harder.. and therefore make me improve more scores...

Ive had a great season.. but ive never once been in these leagues just to WIN. I got in them.. to make me better.

and thankfully after 3 seasons.. its payed off and im now one of "atleast in some of the ppl in the B Leagues eyes" one of the better players here.

Im in the finals but there are atleast 3-5 ppl that are better than me in this league.

now... i figure i'll better some scores on songs im not to good on.. but you open league ppl better watch out cause there are a few songs where if i get a good run.. my path WILL put me near the top in the points lol..

i havent ran it again yet but im 1 note away from having the #1 score on SCoM in hard lol

either way i just wanna get good enough to 5* six on hard.. and get my log

after that.. it should be about time for GHIII

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GridironGrace wrote:
Agnew8745 wrote:

Having ppl like that in the Open B league is just gonna make me try harder.. and therefore make me improve more scores...

Ive had a great season.. but ive never once been in these leagues just to WIN. I got in them.. to make me better.

and thankfully after 3 seasons.. its payed off and im now one of "atleast in some of the ppl in the B Leagues eyes" one of the better players here.

Im in the finals but there are atleast 3-5 ppl that are better than me in this league.

now... i figure i'll better some scores on songs im not to good on.. but you open league ppl better watch out cause there are a few songs where if i get a good run.. my path WILL put me near the top in the points lol..

i havent ran it again yet but im 1 note away from having the #1 score on SCoM in hard lol

That's some good thinking, i've signed up for open B aswell so we could be in close competition next season

My Youtube Videos
GH2 360 Pro Face Off TF FTW!!! (still waiting)
Agnew8745  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GridironGrace wrote:
Agnew8745 wrote:

Yeah, I didn't mean it in a harsh way, cause obviously you're better than me. I was thinking about signing up for it, but then I saw like (S4AAA) and I was like, hell no. It was just a head's up. Sorry bro.
GridironGrace  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha its cool man

im just not ready to play on expert only lol.. when i go back up there again its gonna be to get my log 8 songs away

DaneH  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol your closer to your log then me, and im moving up to just expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

close yea.. but i took a long time to 5* about 10 songs lol

and with songs like Institutionalized, misirlu H18 YYZ CMH LTR and Freakout left.. its gonna be a LOOOOOOONGGG time b4 i see a log lmao

igcrush7  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GridironGrace wrote:
close yea.. but i took a long time to 5* about 10 songs lol

and with songs like Institutionalized, misirlu H18 YYZ CMH LTR and Freakout left.. its gonna be a LOOOOOOONGGG time b4 i see a log lmao

i actually got my log with the help of daddylonglegs75. or more like he just did it for me. haha, but in all reality, ive got *runs to check* 64 songs to go. shoot. but i do have a 5* on parasite

edit: and not to mention, good luck to both you guys in the finals.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats to GridironGrace on his win and the title of supreme B League Champion of all things 'B' =)

Good luck in wherever you are next season! Hopefully I'll be able to improve a bit more myself this season and join you and some others in the future!

Grats again!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Blindy1983
GridironGrace  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks- I just had a really good season..

I'll take my title to the Open B league for some outright arse whoopins from some of those guys

EDIT:
I forgot to say how much fun its been playing in the Hard league. I've really learned alot from people who have came and gone here.. and it's also made me a better player.

So to all you guys that still struggle on hard.. just keep pounding away and let this league guide you to learning how to play GH better.. because it works.. and without it i doubt id have improved much at all...

As for milo.. nice run man.. you took out some good players on your way to the finals..a true cinderella bracket buster style too.. you had me worried lol

Hello12  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!

I'm ready for this season to start so I can struggle some more!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: