ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Baltimore, MD - Wednesdays at Fletcher's CANCELED AGAIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sionofdarkness  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arent they doing the same thing at the recher in towson?

Jordan on Expert beat: 6/28/07
5 Star Jordan on Expert: 7/11/07
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I've never been there. Do you have any more info?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I see you made a thread for it now:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16645

Official website:
http://www.rechertheatre.com/upcomingshows.php

I won't be able to make it this week (stupid final exams!) but maybe next week I'll be able to make it, and if it finishes early enough, I'll still be able to make it to Fletcher's. I should be at Fletcher's even if I can't make it to the Recher though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
I won't be able to make it this week (stupid final exams!) but maybe next week I'll be able to make it, and if it finishes early enough, I'll still be able to make it to Fletcher's. I should be at Fletcher's even if I can't make it to the Recher though.

Alright cool, I hope they dont overlap, if they do i will talk to them a lot of my friend's bands play the recher so Im sure we can try to do something because I would hate to have to chose one to go to over another.

Jordan on Expert beat: 6/28/07
5 Star Jordan on Expert: 7/11/07
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up, there will be no Guitar Hero at Fletcher's next week (September 19) due to the Baltimore Creative Conference going on, of which the Rock Band preview is a part. It should resume as normal the week afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for the potential cancellation notice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I hope not. I wanted to come last week but I was sick, Id definetly come this week but not sure if its getting cancelled or not now. Please keep this updated so I know whether to come. Been dying to play some good people for awhile now.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's not canceled either. It's the highlight of my week! Anyway, I'll give a call tomorrow night after I get home from bowling league and post anything I find out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
I hope it's not canceled either. It's the highlight of my week! Anyway, I'll give a call tomorrow night after I get home from bowling league and post anything I find out.

Please drop me a PM when you know for sure so I can un-sticky if I need to.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. I've been calling since I got home about 10 minutes ago but it's been going to the automated message when it answers. I'll keep trying tonight, and if I still get no response, I'll try calling from work tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: No!!! Reply with quote

I hope it's not canceled either. I was planning on heading up tomorrow.

I also tried to send an e-mail andy as you posted, but id bounced back as undeliverable.

Oh BTW, this is Nathan (I finally got around to entering my stats on this website tonight and while doing so, saw this).

Please keep me up to date as I have a bit of a drive to head to this tomorrow but really want to go.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathan, good to hear from you again.

OK, so here's the deal. I just stopped by and talked to the bartender. He didn't really know what was going on, but the owner had left him the notes for the marquee, and Guitar Hero was not on it. I went ahead and left my guitar in case it does happen, but the way it sounds, it looks like it may be canceled for real. He said he would give me a call tomorrow to let me know for sure, and I'll post here as soon as I hear from him. Regardless, I will be there at 11 PM... either to play GH, or to pick up my guitar if it doesn't happen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, doesnt seem too hopeful, but I guess it's not necessarily canceled. Seems like its popular enough, not sure why theyd up and cancel it, but I dunno, I've never been there. I'll keep checking this thread tomorrow.

Off topic but hey Ricecake, you're in a bowling league on tuesdays? Same here, where do you bowl at?
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I just called and I wouldn't bother coming out tonight. Also, I originally got the email address wrong, so I fixed it in the first post, and added another address to try.

Bizjark, I bowl in a mixed league at Brunswick Lanes in Columbia. Unfortunately I have the lowest average in the league (121), but hopefully I'll keep improving.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer, I guess I really should've tried to make it last week or even for the past few months. Oh well, when GHIII goes online, facing people won't be so hard.

That's cool. I bowl up in a mixed league at Dundalk lanes, I now have a 157 which is like way above what I usually do. Started off too good and am gonna start slowly declining, hurting my team in the process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: