ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Baltimore, MD - Wednesdays at Fletcher's CANCELED AGAIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomasGH  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: sup Reply with quote

i came through last night had a blast, definitley coming through next wednesday, cool people was there, the game was awesome on the projection screen and the lag was very responsive with guitar, was expecting HDTV = LAG = TEH SUCK. ill be there every wednesday night most definitley. FLETCHERS rox
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, too bad I couldn't make it this week (had to go out of town for work). I think we are not having it next week due to Thanksgiving and the scheduling of another event, but it should be back on the week after that. I'll be sure to update the first post of this thread with any new information as soon as I get it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across this topic and I was thrilled! I live in maryland and I think I can make it but theres one problem I'm only 14 and I'm in high school the only ID that I have is my school ID and even if that is a problem then maybe I can have my 19 yr old brother to stay with me I own guitar hero 3 for my xbox 360 I love every guitar hero please tell me if theres anything I need to do.

I have been searching a long time and this is as close as I can get to playing with others I'm sure that ill have fun but I'm glad I found this topic and I really hope I can get in.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest! However, it is a bar, and I'm not sure of the exact law, but I've heard that you have to be 21+ after a certain hour to be in a bar. If you show up early enough it might be OK, but they might have to kick you out before the night is over. Maybe you could try calling them to see what their policy is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what hour do u mean by early enough? this is all I ever want to do with guitar hero I guess I can come with my other older brother that is 21 he may want to stay and could u talk to the guy that owns the place and tell him about me and what I told u or if u cannot can u give me the number so that I can talk to him myself if possible
i5hawn  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fletcher's probably wont' let you in if you're under 21 unless they is an all ages show goin on too
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fletcher's phone number is (410) 558-1889. Also, with regards to All Ages shows, the concert area is upstairs in a separate area, but the GH is in the bar downstairs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: return of the shred Reply with quote

so everythings a go tonight at fletchers i assume, tight, ill be there.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I'll be there around 11.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: FA SHO! Reply with quote

ggs ricecake, had a blast, FA SHO!
i5hawn  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

completely forgot this was going on. will be there next week
thomasGH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: fa sho? Reply with quote

is everything still a go tommorrow?, hopefully i will be able to make it.
finally got try out rock band, it is pretty fkn sweet. def gotta get it for xmas. along with unreal 3/2007 on ps3
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know so far it's still on, but I will be stopping by tonight and post an update here once I find out for sure, so make sure to check before heading down.

EDIT: I stopped by tonight, and Chavez (the bartender) said to go ahead with it... the new owners technically take over tomorrow (today now), but I think they're keeping things the same until the new year starts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: sry couldnt make it. Reply with quote

didn't get to show up last night my bad, really bad timing, had a job to do. and sometimes money is more important, by the time i finished last night it was 11:30 too late. but i can make it next time definitely. got a chance to play unreal tournament 3 Tuesday on my boys ps3, it is amazing and plays really smooth. a nicely coded game by epic bringing out what the ps3 is truly capable off. hopefully my clan "cK" will start playing it. played it at my boys house. it is bad ass. and u can use keyboard and mouse! fun fast paced fps action.. just like quake but a wee bit more technical. but my "more aim than aol" trademark def kicked in as i was dominating. this is def the game i have to get with the ps3 i am getting for xmas.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good, actually the new owner booked a DJ for last night so we didn't get to do it anyway. Steph (the manager/bartender) said we should be back on for next week... I think the new owner didn't really realize that we were still doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: