ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Why Does GH5 Randomly Not Save?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Why Does GH5 Randomly Not Save? Reply with quote

I just got 50 Platinum challenges today. Cool Story Bro, etc., right?

Then I can't save because it says "Overwrite failed. No storage device was selected or the in-use storage device is unavailable."

It worked 1 song ago just fine, and now it won't work. Why?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing happened to me on the release day. No idea why it happened. Lost half my career too.
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this after geting the diamond challenge on DYFLWD. needless to say, it was a minor inconvenience. I had been switching instruments, signing in and signing out a lot before that, so maybe that had somehow messed it up. It hasn't happened since.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a semi-related note, does anyone's FC's/6 stars in quickplay show up as just 5 gold stars? I swear to God I've FC'ed Deadbolt 15 times with no extra strums anywhere and it won't give me 6.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoidy90 wrote:
On a semi-related note, does anyone's FC's/6 stars in quickplay show up as just 5 gold stars? I swear to God I've FC'ed Deadbolt 15 times with no extra strums anywhere and it won't give me 6.

Exact same thing happened to me... it also won't publish my score to the leaderboard...
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

121212 wrote:
Zoidy90 wrote:

Exact same thing happened to me... it also won't publish my score to the leaderboard...

may sounds silly, but did you strum BEFORE the first note came in ? if you strum before/after the first/last note the 6 stars dosent count. but you probably know that...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
121212 wrote:
Zoidy90 wrote:

may sounds silly, but did you strum BEFORE the first note came in ? if you strum before/after the first/last note the 6 stars dosent count. but you probably know that...

This. There can be no errant strums anywhere in the song, before or after. The game's a bitch like that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr00bles wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
121212 wrote:
Zoidy90 wrote:

This. There can be no errant strums anywhere in the song, before or after. The game's a bitch like that.

I was wondering about this too. I saw that the Rock Meter doesn't go down if you strum before the first note, kinda like in drums. So what about drums? Can you hit before the first notes and still get 6*?

Georgia Tech Class of 2014!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: