ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need GH:VH Code!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kainiac  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Need GH:VH Code! Reply with quote

Does anyone have an extra GH:VH code for 360 they'd be willing to sell.

I bought a "new" version off of eBay...but the code had been used.

Anyone please help me out!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh... not really the place to ask for this. If you really wanted a code that badly you probably should've bought the game from a store.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
Eh... not really the place to ask for this. If you really wanted a code that badly you probably should've bought the game from a store.

A. If you read I said the listing said "Brand New". So It was the same exact thing.

B. Why can't I ask here. If anything this is THE place to ask since people are more likely to have an extra code or willing to sell their code.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kainiac wrote:
Parama wrote:

A. If you read I said the listing said "Brand New". So It was the same exact thing.

B. Why can't I ask here. If anything this is THE place to ask since people are more likely to have an extra code or willing to sell their code.

A. But it wasn't the exact thing, now was it? You should have asked about the code first to make sure you were getting it. Did the listing say "sealed"? If it didn't, then it was definitely not the same thing.

B. Even if it had a working code you wouldn't have been to able to get GH:VH anyways. You need a dated receipt from a specified retailer.

Last edited by SeaMoney on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can pretend I bought it too.

GIVE ME YOUR CODES NOW!

(I have actually bought it, but have no interest in using a code to get no code)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
kainiac  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:

GIVE ME YOUR CODES NOW!

(I have actually bought it, but have no interest in using a code to get no code)

? I really did buy the game so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I also said I would pay for the code...and am not asking for it for free. I'd also trade GH:SH and WT manual codes for it.

No need to be rude if you don't even read my post.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaMoney wrote:
kainiac wrote:
Parama wrote:

A. But it wasn't the exact thing, now was it? You should have asked about the code first to make sure you were getting it. Did the listing say "sealed"? If it didn't, then it was definitely not the same thing.

B. Even if it had a working code you wouldn't have been to able to get GH:VH anyways. You need a dated receipt from a specified retailer.

It can be a copy of a receipt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kainiac wrote:
SeaMoney wrote:
kainiac wrote:
Parama wrote:

And when you bought it off of eBay did you get the receipt or a copy of it? If you didn't, how did you expect this to work out?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kainiac wrote:
richjohnny wrote:

GIVE ME YOUR CODES NOW!

? I really did buy the game so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I also said I would pay for the code...and am not asking for it for free. I'd also trade GH:SH and WT manual codes for it.

No need to be rude if you don't even read my post.

Hey I was just cracking a joke dude, lighten up.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
kainiac  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaMoney wrote:
kainiac wrote:
SeaMoney wrote:
kainiac wrote:
Parama wrote:

And when you bought it off of eBay did you get the receipt or a copy of it? If you didn't, how did you expect this to work out?

well i didn't realize you need a receipt until after I bought it on eBay.

lemme guess what you're next response will be.

"well you're stupid for buying off eBay when you would've easily bought it in store."

That's not the point. The point is I bought GH5 and would like to get GH:VH without paying $60. If anyone out there is kind enough and willing to d...that's awesome.

People like you trying to come in here SOLELY to make me feel like an idiot or show other people how much an idiot I am is completely unnecessary.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the next post is going to sound like that. Well, it's ebay. That's just how it goes. We can't do anything about it.

Besides, for 60 dollars, you're getting what, 2 games? 129 songs? That's 46 cents a song! It's your fault if you wanted to cut corners. You don't have a store receipt, and there was no guarantee of a code on the listing. That's what happens. And no, you didn't have to go to a store. You could have gone to Amazon, or another similar online retailer, and get a sealed copy with a receipt too.

Last edited by Hafkie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
kainiac  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
Well, it's ebay. That's just how it goes. We can't really do anything about it.

Besides, for 60 dollars, you're getting what, 2 games? 129 songs? That's 46 cents a song! It's your fault if you wanted to cut corners. You don't have a store receipt, and there was no guarantee of a code on the listing. That's what happens.

Wasn't cutting corners.

Didn't have time to get to store. Bought on eBay for $60, retail price.

It said Brand New.

Hindsight's always 20/20

And when did I ever say "please save me from the evilness of eBay?"

Never...I'm just looking to see if anyone has an extra code. If you don't I have no idea why you're posting in this thread.

If it's to teach me some life lesson about how eBay screws you over...thank you?

but please tell me all the things I "could have done." Because those really matter to me now

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But even still, it's not just the code. Like I said: You need a valid receipt.

So no, we can't do anything about it. I bet someone out there wouldn't mind giving away a code, but without a receipt from a retailer, the code is worthless.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
But even still, it's not just the code. Like I said: You need a valid receipt.

So no, we can't do anything about it. I bet someone out there wouldn't mind giving away a code, but without a receipt from a retailer, the code is worthless.

Since this seems to be spawning far too much argument than it should, I'm stopping it now.

If anyone has a code they want to sell him or give him, PM him.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: