ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2-S5-PS2-B-League Thread: Week 6 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArterialBlack7  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i'm submitting scores tonight.

Improved all my scores greatly and met all goals. Looking to keep my overall position this week and have a 1-3 place finish on this week.
Ice  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trogdor-improved, not sure if I'm real happy with it
Laughtrack-improved, not happy with overall improvement, but sick of this song thanks to playing on medium for 2 hours trying to help get my 12 million overall score, which I did btw.
Radium Eyes- improved, used 2 different SP paths that led to the same score. So I guess I've squeezed all I can. Should be top 5 for league, but I've been way wrong before.
Gemini- played twice, I hate this song and don't care to play again..so I'm not going to. Gonna hurt me overall but oh well.

I know I seem about everything, but personal things are preventing me from playing very well and/or at all. I know....excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
ArterialBlack7  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scores away!!!

Going out of town next week so i'm hoping i'm going to finish in position for a bye.

PREDICTION: I will finally shake things up in the boring top 3 by making a pass into 2nd over igcrush while still holding off YngwieJMalmsteen...watch your back crush (actually don't think I will do all that well compared to others, just want to spark a bit of a rivalry between crush, Yngwie, and myself )
Niall  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I played for a while and then checked what would my goals be.

Radium Eyes: goal met and exceedingly exceeded. Definitely top 10, though 9th at best.

Trogdor: goal exceeded, but I think I can do even better. All practicing and playing has been done without sound, to not screw me over if I practice with and play without. It's not as if I didn't know the song by heart already... So far expecting 15th at best, because everyone else will do easily on it too.

Laughtrack: A little tricky, and close to my goal, but unable to improve the last day. A bit more practice may do it. Currently thinking 17th place.

Gemini: Egads, this is the worst for me. I can't do well at all. I'm predicting last or next-to-last if I can't have a breakthrough.

Overall I'll probably finish lower at 25th, which I think is worse than last season. Eep! Oh well, I guess I won't be going to Expert any time soon then.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArterialBlack7 wrote:
PREDICTION: I will finally shake things up in the boring top 3 by making a pass into 2nd over igcrush while still holding off YngwieJMalmsteen...watch your back crush (actually don't think I will do all that well compared to others, just want to spark a bit of a rivalry between crush, Yngwie, and myself )

hey it could happen, but unfortunately i have no access to gh until the playoffs, im in Colo Springs right now. so im done for the week. however when the playoffs come, its on

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

igcrush7 wrote:
ArterialBlack7 wrote:

hey it could happen, but unfortunately i have no access to gh until the playoffs, im in Colo Springs right now. so im done for the week. however when the playoffs come, its on

I'm not exactly out of reach here , thanks to Gemini I could very well drop to 4th over all Good luck guys
Niall  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scores sent, I won't get better and I'm busy all of tomorrow. I got a definite improvement on Laughtrack and Gemini, though the latter's goal was not met. Stupid fingers wouldn't cooperate...

I'll probably stay at 22, though if I make 20 I'll be very happy.

Good luck to those going into the playoffs!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks as though I'm done for the week...although, my scores are not in YET, I don't think I'll have time to play tomorrow. May get a little time in tonight...or maybe in the morning, but I doubt it.
As far as my week has gone...I think I did alright. I met/exceeded my own goals, so that is cool.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am done for this week.. I didn't play nearly as much as I did the past few weeks since NCAA 08 came out. I still should be able to make the playoffs though to promtly lose to one of the top seeds.
Cxh  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scores now in, I can confidently say that I won't get them any better! It'll be interesting to see how much of a difference one final push will make to my weekly scores. I know i cant go up far as the spreads are just too wide.

Its been good fun these last 6 weeks, thankyou all for giving me a(nother) good reason for playing Guitar Hero
And especially Elx for running it for us, Cheers!
ultimateaggie12  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my scores = teh suck.
I only got to have like 3 runs on each song before I went out of town for the 6th consecutive weekend. I really hope I stay consistent. Playoffs would be the shit.

14 sightread FC's including Mountain Song O_O on RB2!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ultimateaggie Wii Friend Code: 545594118477
peon17  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week (really today) I realized just how much I hate Laughtrack. That's definitely going to be my lowest score. I might have a little time to work on it later today, but I doubt I'll improve. Anyway, as of now here's how I feel:

Radium Eyes: I could have done a little better if I could squeeze better, but I think I whooped its ass.

Trogdor: - I improved my score, which is good, but I don't know how it'll stand up against the others here.

Gemini: I did alright, but for some stupid reason I kept screwing up my combos. Grr. Decent score.

Laughtrack: It's a fun song, but I can't keep a combo. I hope I never have to play it again.

Overall: I'm not expecting to make it to the playoffs with these scores. I have a little time before work, and then I'll have some time on my lunch break, but I really don't think I can improve right now. Grr. I hate working. Anyway, good luck everyone, and if I don't make it, have fun in the playoffs.
Zennai  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if you can hit the orange sustain before SP runs out on the second activation in Radium Eyes? I've tried at least 10 times and I can't get it
Carry Me Home [] Psychobilly Freakout []
Institutionalized [] Misirlou []
Hangar 18 [] YYZ [x]
igcrush7  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zennai wrote:
Does anyone know if you can hit the orange sustain before SP runs out on the second activation in Radium Eyes? I've tried at least 10 times and I can't get it

its possible on paper but improbable for pretty much everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling that Trogdor, like Radium Eyes, will be a squeeze-fest and luck-fest. Depends on how far you combo into the fast picking, since almost everyone should be able to FC the rest of the song, and the path is very easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 43 of 45

Jump to: