ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DDR Mario Mix
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lockbox  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: DDR Mario Mix Reply with quote

Anyone ever get a gamecube to play this lol cuz i have it and im not too bad 0.0
Matt  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend played it and told me that it doesnt get nearly as challenging as the non-mario games. But I guess it's a lot of fun if you are a mario fan.
RaikouRider  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All perfects on every song 4 months after getting it. It was my first DDR, and the Perfect window is lolhuge. I haven't AAA'ed a single song on arcade DDR, and I've gotten the equivalent of an AAA on every song on Mario Mix on the highest difficulty.
Lockbox  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is pretty easy its just that i dont have the ddr for ps2 so i play for the gamecube just because its the only ddr i have
Taco.  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst ddr game ever invented IMO

Beat jordan [x]
Get the log [x]
100% 10 songs on expert[7]
5 star jordan []
Master.Cylinder  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the worst, you haven't heard of the GBA versions of DDR, have you?

The gimmicks in the game were alright, and I imagine they would have been more fun with a friend, but there was only a single mat the one time I played it. Story mode was half decent. But if you're looking for any sort of challenge, regular DDR or ITG is your best bet.
GHmike07  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a big fan of this one...oh well

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mario mix isn't terrible the songs are really catchy and fun to play but there just isn't much challenge to the game
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gibertram  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this game has been discontinued, I cannot find it in my local Gamestop. Does anyone know where DDR Mario Mix is sold, or if anyone is selling it for a decent price. I love DDR and don't have the Mario Mix one and I really want to play it.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SH Gi83rtr4m
rscguitar  

Location: Playing GH2 in my basement or on the computer. Nowhere else but there, or, am I?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the game as soon as it came out and it is simple. Although I still can't pass Bowser's Castle on the highest level.
FC Sweet Child O' Mine [ ]
5 star Jordan [X]
When GH3 comes out, beat Through the Fire and Flames [ ]
Get log for Guitar Hero 2 [ ] (39/40)
Get log for Guitar Hero 2 Xbox [X]
Get log for Guitar Hero 80's [X]
5 star Six [ ]
Get on the top 50 for GH 80's Hard Mode [ ] (close)
muna  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibertram wrote:
Since this game has been discontinued, I cannot find it in my local Gamestop. Does anyone know where DDR Mario Mix is sold, or if anyone is selling it for a decent price. I love DDR and don't have the Mario Mix one and I really want to play it.

Do you have pay pal?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this game. It's pretty basic, but a good game.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
BonJenko  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game to get started with.
It was the first DDR game I ever played. I had played FFR and SM, but I sucked. Now I play 14-16 footers on SM/FFR and 8-10 Footers on pad (With the occaisional 11 ).

Few cons though.

The story mode is completely ridiculous. I know it is meant to appeal to really young kids, but I played a Barney video game once and even its storyline was better. They could have made the game more like Super Smash Bros.

A huge nintendo danceoff! They'd make so much money with that.. :/ Plus they could add songs like GANON (Techno Remix), Sonic 2 Boss Battle, The Metal Gear Theme, Various pokemon songs.. etc.

Having dancing Links, Pikachus, and Solid Snakes would have been more worth the 50 or so bucks for pad+game.

Plus, because its a SSB-like game, it wouldn't need a storyline!

THEY COULD EVEN DO LIKE A MASTERHAND BATTLE AND HAVE IT BE LIKE FREAKIN VERTEX^2 AND HE COULD LIKE.. DANCE ON HIS POINTER AND MIDDLE FINGERS, AND DO THE "ROCK ON" SIGN YOU KNOW, LIKE \,,,/

Phew. I got so excited I wet myself a little.

Well, wouldn't that be awesome?
sonicdude164  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BonJenko wrote:
Great game to get started with.
It was the first DDR game I ever played. I had played FFR and SM, but I sucked. Now I play 14-16 footers on SM/FFR and 8-10 Footers on pad (With the occaisional 11 ).

Few cons though.

The story mode is completely ridiculous. I know it is meant to appeal to really young kids, but I played a Barney video game once and even its storyline was better. They could have made the game more like Super Smash Bros.

A huge nintendo danceoff! They'd make so much money with that.. :/ Plus they could add songs like GANON (Techno Remix), Sonic 2 Boss Battle, The Metal Gear Theme, Various pokemon songs.. etc.

Having dancing Links, Pikachus, and Solid Snakes would have been more worth the 50 or so bucks for pad+game.

Plus, because its a SSB-like game, it wouldn't need a storyline!

THEY COULD EVEN DO LIKE A MASTERHAND BATTLE AND HAVE IT BE LIKE FREAKIN VERTEX^2 AND HE COULD LIKE.. DANCE ON HIS POINTER AND MIDDLE FINGERS, AND DO THE "ROCK ON" SIGN YOU KNOW, LIKE \,,,/

Phew. I got so excited I wet myself a little.

Well, wouldn't that be awesome?

That WOULD be awesome
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Gibertram  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
Gibertram wrote:

Do you have pay pal?

Sorry bout taking a long time to respond, but i don't have pay pal.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SH Gi83rtr4m
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: