ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Let's all randomly drop by Matt's house!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield: My roof is very steep and made of metal. I wish you luck.
Darknight: Yes, we have carpeting.
COBW3BB: I buy canadian beer (Labatt Blue), but I buy it in town.
Squirrel: you realize PA is about an 8 hour drive from here, right?
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I know.

Trust me, nothing can beat a 15 hr plane trip. If I can withstand that, an 8 hr drive is easy.
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
JHetfield: My roof is very steep and made of metal. I wish you luck.
Darknight: Yes, we have carpeting.
COBW3BB: I buy canadian beer (Labatt Blue), but I buy it in town.
Squirrel: you realize PA is about an 8 hour drive from here, right?

W00t! that means I can sleep there too!
Will you be bansticking at the door?[/quote]

Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, there's so much better canadian beer than Labatt, but you can't really get any of it stateside.

*brings a hefty supply of Grey Goose*
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I feel like we're seriously planning this! I mean, if we do this when I come home in December, what better Christmas present (or Hanaukah) present for Matt would there be than for all his greatest Scorehero friends to drop by his house? This promotes the spirit of the holidays and GH all at once.

All hail the Yuletide Banstick!!!

And really...an 8 hour drive or so really isn't a big deal. Plus people coming from the south could progressively meet people who are further north, and we could all go together in a giant Ryder truck, like Kevin's mom did in "Home Alone"! ES would be the last stop before Matt's house, of course.

Matt, I think you may be having a gaggle of guests coming in a few months to spend the holidays with you...better polish your bansticks and vacuum that comfy carpet.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
This promotes the spirit of the holidays and GH all at once.

But sadly there would be no GH available in such a house..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:
...what better Christmas present (or Hanaukah) present for Matt would there be...

Well there's an idea for a Christmas present. :P
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow wrote:
JCirri wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:
...what better Christmas present (or Hanaukah) present for Matt would there be...

Well there's an idea for a Christmas present. :P

Yeah, it's not like we can't bring along the game and a few SG controllers...I mean..it's not like we all play the game that much...or..um...anything

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Matt  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am I envisioning a huge caravan of people about my age with loads of guitar hero gear racing up I-89 towards my house?

And our living room is void of anything except our cable modem, a few wires, and a chair. Definately enough to sleep 12 people uncomfortably.
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why am I envisioning a huge caravan of people about my age with loads of guitar hero gear racing up I-89 towards my house?

Don't forget the weird van that IEG and I will be coming to ur house in {after our boat crashes or we run out of water}

Quote:
And our living room is void of anything except our cable modem, a few wires, and a chair. Definately enough to sleep 12 people uncomfortably.

As long as there's carpet that doesn't have puke on it {got puked on by my dad while we went camping...wasn't very fun} I'll be perfectly comfortable!

IEatGlue  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to the glue mobiel!

watch out it's kind of stickey

JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:

You're envisioning it because it's the future! You really need to give out some solid directions to your house because once it becomes the holidays in December and people have some more time in general, we're all coming up there. We'll be blasting the GH 2 soundtrack all the way, and air-guitaring solos on our disconnected SG controllers. We'll definitely catch you off guard too, Matt...we'll leave late at night on Christmas day so that we arrive there somewhat early the next morning. You'll answer the door in your Hugh Hefner style bathrobe still all drunk off of too much egg nog from the night before.

And we'll all be sleeping sardine style on your floor...when we wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of CFH, we realize it's ES. But then we realize that he's been sleepwalking, and that he just came within the very last note of FCing CFH in his sleep.

Oh yeah....the IEatGlue van, don't even get me started. We'll all have been at Matt's house for a good hour to two, and suddenly that crazy weirdo will show up in a giant zuccini-shaped van or something. Watch out, Pope, he might start humping your leg.

Anyway, I-89 it is, then. We'll be travelling in a huge line of cars, with giant SG controlleresque decals attached to our cars. Start booking your flights to the east coast, krim and Hylian! Get ready to leave the windy city, Pope. Saddle up down there in MD, JCirri. We're gonna meet the greatest banner who ever lived.

Just a second thought, Matt....if one of us like...say..broke something in your house by accident or clogged the toilet, would you ban us from ScoreHero? Like would you use banning as a threat to make us behave in your house?

HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
...Start booking your flights to the east coast, krim and Hylian!...

Just a second thought, Matt....if one of us like...say..broke something in your house by accident or clogged the toilet, would you ban us from ScoreHero? Like would you use banning as a threat to make us behave in your house?

Ok. I'll get on that right away.

He can't ban us. It's a party. You're allowed to break stuff at parties. In fact, it's almost proper etiquette to completely destroy something. Oh, and it can't be easy to fix either.

"Yeah dude...I was riding your refridgerator door like a horse and it just kinda snapped off. I left it leaning against the cabinet."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:

don't give him any ideas! shhhh!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:

don't give him any ideas! shhhh!

the banstick is always in effect

*hides in a tree in Matt's frontyard*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 2 of 35

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy