ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Let's all randomly drop by Matt's house!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
DarkCalx wrote:
damnit. 15 hrs is a long drive alone. hey matt, is it alright if i come up a little early to get some rest before everything starts jumping off?

How close (distance-wise) are you and Dreyvas? Is Drey coming?

Rockford is about 2hrs away from me. dreyvas said he wouldnt be able to make it, but he didnt give a reason why.
hey drey, if its a money thing, dont worry about it. i clocked in more hours than i though last week, and i worked a shit-ton this week, so i should be good on cash. if its a time/parental thing, then, im sorry dude. cant help with that (although i think the shimmies might be able to do something )

[eidt] ill make sure im at the right house matt [/edit]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, I talked to JC on the phone and it looks like we're all set for the 27th, so see you then at the train station around 7:30 it is I guess?

Armageddon, I tried calling you but you didn't call back yet, but guess I'll see you there.

EviLize, are you coming? I tried calling you also.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i wont be able to bring my camera (since its a piece and doenst want to work) and i cant find a cheap one (all ive been able to find is $100 and up) so all im bringing is:
tv, ps2, gh controller (x2), beatmania controller, and money for food and such. [edit] and matts cigar [/edit]

if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know, but make it quick, cause ill probly be leaving tommarow night.

Last edited by DarkCalx on Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on your long drive DarkCalx!!! I hope it goes all right. I've done 13 hours in one day before, and I did all right...I just hope you got some good tunes for your trip.

What you're bringing sounds good...especially the TV. Don't worry about the camera because me and BigE are bringing ours, and at least I will post an album somewhere...so you'll be able to download the pictures from the get-together.

Do you have at least the contact info for one of us? If you want, PM me your cell # and I'll PM mine to you...just so if something happens out there on the road or if you get lost, we can help you out.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
eman2101  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, my plans to drive up to Vermont after carefully getting all the directions to where to go from Matt seems to be derailed. Amtrak is still a viable option so I think I'll just take the train out of Penn Station which will take me to Randolph by 7:30 pm on the 27th (which is the same time Matt was planning on picking up Kachie, I think) so I don't think it'll be that big of a problem. If it is, let me know please.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we'll be on the same train

"I'm a loner dottie, a rebel, you don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. . . "

Armageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt...what does your house look like? I mean, once I get to Randolph Center, I have no clue which house is yours .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kachie wrote:
we'll be on the same train

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eman: how come your plans fell through?

armageddon: My house is white with a silver colored roof, and a small blue roof over the front door. There is a flagpole and a large tree in the yard on the right side of the house.
eman2101  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a minor accident last week, and since then my parents have been bugging me to not drive there (even though the accident wasn't even my fault). I was planning on just driving up anyway, but I just found out that my car will probably be in the shop until Wednesday. And it doesn't make too much sense to drive up on the 28th to leave almost immediately on the 29th or even the 30th. So the train was just a better choice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you know, the train leaves at like 10 am daily, meaning you would be up here for all of 12 hours if you were to leave the 29th.
eman2101  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there on 27th by train and leave on the 29th. The plan to drive there was just derailed, everything else is fine. Unless of course you just pick up Kachie and decide to strand me at the station with no way to go home until the morning.

Oh, and Kachie, if you're riding up alone want to meet at Penn before the train leaves so we won't be all lonely on a 7 hour train ride?[/i]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would offer to pick you guys up on the way up there, but we're already gonna have 5 people in the car, so it won't really be possible. Seems like you guys are gonna be allright with the train though, especially since you'll be on the same one.

And eman, I feel like a jerk, I never got around to calling you, but the plans seem ok right? PM/call if you have any questions or problems. Sorry bout that, man.

P.S. And Matt, just to freak you out before I come to your house - I love you.

Armageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
Armageddon, I tried calling you but you didn't call back yet, but guess I'll see you there.

ROFL. So that's what that weird number was. I spaced, I didn't even think that it was someone I knew. I don't have my cell with me right now, I left it at my friend's house, but I should get it back tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eman2101 wrote:

Oh, and Kachie, if you're riding up alone want to meet at Penn before the train leaves so we won't be all lonely on a 7 hour train ride?[/i]

sounds good . . although be warned, you may be lonely anyways 'cause i tend to conk out on long trips i'll PM you my cell # when i steal my mom's.

"I'm a loner dottie, a rebel, you don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. . . "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy