ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Fly On The Wall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Fly On The Wall Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really not happy with my strat for this level. The last star power seems like a waste being at the end there. I use my last SP just before those notes so I can hit the last run of notes with 8x.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked at this again cause I was 4K off, and I think it was worth the second look. The ending has so many possible pathes.......

3-2-2-2-3

I was getting 3 and activating during the R hold of 3 to pick up sp 4, but I think it might be better to act on the chord after sp3 and play over sp 4. This was probably obvious for alot of players but it just dawned on me lol

Get the 2 and use it next note.

Here's where I had three routes but this had the best note count, still have to go home and play it.

Get 2, should have full meter, and act. right before long G hold note. I use to play over sp 9 for the points but this counted better.
Get 2, whammy as much as you need to act. asap after the last sp note of sp10 (during the R hold) and end as close to sp 11 as possible. My guess is whammy only 3 beats of sp 9.

Get 3 full whammy = full meter Y note of measure 99 is you can squeeze. If not start on the 2nd Y note of measure 99 to get the final chord.

This should be about 2K better than what I was using and puts me at my usual -1800 K per song.

EDIT: GREAT SUCESS, played it better, it worked 1600 off the top, right where I belong

Follow the green path (or try the other useless ones)
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7785/flyonthewalleasyzu2.jpg

BTW yes I did just figure out imageshack ie free and painless. In other words prepare for more sloppy confusing path posts
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again great path, Slowhand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: