ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - League A Week 4 Results - Updated A3 7/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barfo  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBean wrote:
i thought there was only 4 weeks of the reg season?

Special six-week summer season.
TehBean  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsaturnboing, howd u get into A2, u have the log. im jealous.
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 200k on Radium Eyes with THAT twist!?

I absolutely murdered that song and put up a 198k score, thought I'd beat out all of the other divisions as well as my own. Glad I'm not in A2, they've got some players there!
ChainsawSolo  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eblp4life wrote:

I absolutely murdered that song and put up a 198k score, thought I'd beat out all of the other divisions as well as my own. Glad I'm not in A2, they've got some players there!

I suspect you may be talking about me here. Well, first of all, thanks for the compliment! I always try to do my absolute best if possible, typically I practice the four songs for about two hours a day, more or less depending on my free time. You're really damn good at this game yourself, you know. Perhaps next season we will have the pleasure of being in direct competition, you and I.

It took a lot of hours of practice to get that Radium Eyes score, and unfortunately, with hindsight, it was time that probably should have been better distributed into more practice of FTK and Elephant Bones. Oh well, that's just the way it goes sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChainsawSolo wrote:
eblp4life wrote:

I suspect you may be talking about me here. Well, first of all, thanks for the compliment! I always try to do my absolute best if possible, typically I practice the four songs for about two hours a day, more or less depending on my free time. You're really damn good at this game yourself, you know. Perhaps next season we will have the pleasure of being in direct competition, you and I.

It took a lot of hours of practice to get that Radium Eyes score, and unfortunately, with hindsight, it was time that probably should have been better distributed into more practice of FTK and Elephant Bones. Oh well, that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Thank you, I would look forward to being direct competition to you as well. I played that song many times myself, and thought it would leave me vulnerable to the other songs, I'm really coming into my own here, hopefully I can be AA1 next season, and hopefully you will be there, too.

Well, best of luck to you in the next 2 weeks and the playoffs!
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChainsawSolo is one of the best path makers out there too, so don't feel so bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BizCasFri wrote:
ChainsawSolo is one of the best path makers out there too, so don't feel so bad.

If that was directed at me, I don't see the relevance.

What are the A1 playoffs possibly gonna look like, we only have 17 players turn in scores all 4 weeks, and with at least tommy gone, we'll be down to 16 players at most, with STILL one more week to go.

Also, it'd be crazy if WuTugu hung on for a playoff spot, missing 4 weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: