ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area Reply with quote

I was in Boston last night at T.T. Bears in central square, and they had a poster up advertising a Guitar Hero tournament coming up. I can't remember the date offhand, but It was sometime next month I think (maybe March 8th, or 18th?) Can anyone verify the exact date for me?

Also, because it's a bar, the tournament is unfortunately only open to people 18 years of age and older.

Last edited by Matt on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaksiel  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
I was in Boston last night at T.T. Bears in central square, and they had a poster up advertising a Guitar Heros tournament coming up. I can't remember the date offhand, but It was sometime next month I think (maybe March 8th, or 18th?) Can anyone verify the exact date for me?

Also, because it's a bar, the tournament is unfortunately only open to people 18 years of age and older.

Sweet. I'm going to have to look into going to that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh snap! I'd love to go there and whoop everybody's ass. I wonder if they base it purely on score (Unsung for the win!)
cinder  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
I was in Boston last night at T.T. Bears in central square, and they had a poster up advertising a Guitar Hero tournament coming up. I can't remember the date offhand, but It was sometime next month I think (maybe March 8th, or 18th?) Can anyone verify the exact date for me?

I was at the last tournament, I was the only person who registered as an expert, so the Producer, Daniel Sussman came out and played me.
jldera  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone get a date on when the next tournament is? I'd love to check that out.
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit, i know it's pass this time, but I live in the Midwest, can any one find out when the next tournament is if there one?
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area Reply with quote

cinder wrote:
Matt wrote:

I was at the last tournament, I was the only person who registered as an expert, so the Producer, Daniel Sussman came out and played me.

oh yeah, forgot, did you beat the producer, or did he cream you?
Dandaman  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Heroes Tournament in the Boston area Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
cinder wrote:
Matt wrote:

oh yeah, forgot, did you beat the producer, or did he cream you?

that would be interesting to find out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: