ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Guide to Playing Custom Songs in GH1/2/80s - Version 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac081793  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickb611 wrote:
mac081793 wrote:
EDIT: It's doin the stupid redirecting thing. So it's not working rite now.

Redirecting is a vital function of the guide. It redirects you to the appropriate guides and will redirect you here if you weren't directed to the guide from here.

So, which one is stupid?

What I meant to say is it says this "At the current time, this guide does not support Guitar Hero 3" and I try refreshing but i keep staying at that same page.

EDIT: NVM i GOT IT!
I didn't see that change console thing at top. It was a bit tiny.
nickb611  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac081793 wrote:
nickb611 wrote:
mac081793 wrote:
EDIT: It's doin the stupid redirecting thing. So it's not working rite now.

Redirecting is a vital function of the guide. It redirects you to the appropriate guides and will redirect you here if you weren't directed to the guide from here.

So, which one is stupid?

What I meant to say is it says this "At the current time, this guide does not support Guitar Hero 3" and I try refreshing but i keep staying at that same page.

EDIT: NVM i GOT IT!
I didn't see that change console thing at top. It was a bit tiny.

If you didn't have Guitar Hero 3, than you shouldn't be looking at that guide. If you do have Guitar Hero 3, there should be no problem because you got the correct information that the guide has for your game. Curiosity killed the cat, etc. The guide is designed for specific use, not as a play thing to "see what happens".

And it's not small, it's the normal size every other Navigation link is.

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
Raldios  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't feel as dumb anymore, thanks Mac.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Nothing will burn Reply with quote

I've tried using all of the Burning programs to get my .ISO file on a disk and i used sony DVD-R and +R i know the write speed is 4x but it doesnt even let me write it.
Nero tells me to insert the disk, and when i do nothing happens, or it aborts it.
IMGburn\DVD Decrypter wouldnt even let me click on the button to start it.
Alcohol 120% tells me to insert the disk, just like Nero and does the same thing.
I have to disk drives on the computer so i dont know whats wrong......
nickb611  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Nothing will burn Reply with quote

Gunfire1489 wrote:
I've tried using all of the Burning programs to get my .ISO file on a disk and i used sony DVD-R and +R i know the write speed is 4x but it doesnt even let me write it.
Nero tells me to insert the disk, and when i do nothing happens, or it aborts it.
IMGburn\DVD Decrypter wouldnt even let me click on the button to start it.
Alcohol 120% tells me to insert the disk, just like Nero and does the same thing.
I have to disk drives on the computer so i dont know whats wrong......

You don't have a DVD Burner, only a DVD reader?

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
coastercrazy10  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, i've got a small question and it's a seemingly rare one.

When i burned my most recent disc (i've done this twice before, so i'm not a newb at this), it's very much similar to a previous disc i made. I changed a couple songs or whatever, but i also replaced some milos (fretboards and guitar skins). However, my disc boots up normally and stops where the intro movie would play. I *think* i put the video folder in, but if i put the folder in an incorrect position, would the game crash because it's looking for something in the wrong place? And would a bad fretboard/guitar skin replacement cause the game to crash in that spot? It's happened each time i've tried it(2 or 3 times).

I'm asking this because i don't want to waste discs because i have only a few left, and also because i don't want to get involved with the PCSX2 (or whatever it's called).

For what it's worth, i'm using a mod chip to boot my media...don't know if it's needed for this but whatever. Thanks to whoever responds.

-CC10

SSCoasters.net - the biggest K'Nex roller coaster website on the planet
KnexForum.com - the best forum for everything else K'Nex
nickearth1  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I know I posted this problem before, but it is still weird. I went and bought some DVD-R discs (from staples) and IMGburn is still saying medium not present, and its not letting me click on the button. Anyone know what's up?
Beat Bass Ex: NO
Beat Vocals Es: NO
Beat Band: NO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: dethshow
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a DVD burner or reader?
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
nickearth1  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty dang sure that its both. i have burned cds on it, and it can load dvds. i also have burned a gh custom disc, but i cant find it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: dethshow
nickb611  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickearth1 wrote:
im pretty dang sure that its both. i have burned cds on it, and it can load dvds. i also have burned a gh custom disc, but i cant find it.

Well, just because it can load DVDs does not mean it can certainly burn them.

Custom Guitar Hero
nickb611  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coastercrazy10 wrote:

When i burned my most recent disc (i've done this twice before, so i'm not a newb at this), it's very much similar to a previous disc i made. I changed a couple songs or whatever, but i also replaced some milos (fretboards and guitar skins). However, my disc boots up normally and stops where the intro movie would play. I *think* i put the video folder in, but if i put the folder in an incorrect position, would the game crash because it's looking for something in the wrong place? And would a bad fretboard/guitar skin replacement cause the game to crash in that spot? It's happened each time i've tried it(2 or 3 times).

I'm asking this because i don't want to waste discs because i have only a few left, and also because i don't want to get involved with the PCSX2 (or whatever it's called).

For what it's worth, i'm using a mod chip to boot my media...don't know if it's needed for this but whatever. Thanks to whoever responds.

-CC10

Honestly, I'm not sure if a missing videos folder would do that. However, you can easily check by opening up the CD in your computer and seeing if the folder is there. If it was milo/fretboard related freezing, I wouldn't expect it to freeze there.

Custom Guitar Hero
nickearth1  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it has before, any tips on the whole medium not present thing? its on imgburn, and dvd decrypter is the same. alcohol 120 wont let mme click anything, and nero wont download because i used up the trial
nickb611  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickearth1 wrote:
it has before, any tips on the whole medium not present thing? its on imgburn, and dvd decrypter is the same. alcohol 120 wont let mme click anything, and nero wont download because i used up the trial

Get the DVDs you last used to burn a Guitar Hero disc.

Custom Guitar Hero
coastercrazy10  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickb611 wrote:
coastercrazy10 wrote:

-CC10

Honestly, I'm not sure if a missing videos folder would do that. However, you can easily check by opening up the CD in your computer and seeing if the folder is there. If it was milo/fretboard related freezing, I wouldn't expect it to freeze there.

Something bad happened..i'm guessing it was a software error, but i tried re-burning and it started stopping before it would get to the loading screen. Something corrupted my archive and now it can't be read...so i have to start over since there's no way to figure out WHERE it died...

-CC10

SSCoasters.net - the biggest K'Nex roller coaster website on the planet
KnexForum.com - the best forum for everything else K'Nex
nickearth1  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickb611 wrote:
nickearth1 wrote:

Get the DVDs you last used to burn a Guitar Hero disc.

i dont really remember which one i used. i have some -RW and some -R, and i dont know which is the right one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: