Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Guide to Playing Custom Songs in GH1/2/80s - Version 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walkin49ers1  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to say that i've used your guides to make a custom and everything is explained just fine. i've changed songs, pics and text no problem. its not rocket science when u actually read before u ask all these stupid fucking questions that i've read in numerous posts. how the staff on this site put up with all of u dumb fucks who ask shit thats been answered a million times is beyond me. if i was a staff member you would be gone so fucking fast your heads would spin. GET A BRAIN!!!! learn how to read. thanks to the staff. my custom career is only gonna be the 1 disc though untill something can be done about the guitar stopping when u miss a note. i don't know how u guys put this much time in these custom programs with that part missing. i played my custom for about 10 minutes and got pretty bored pretty quick. but hey the software you made is awesome. keep up the good work.
christiano27  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walkin49ers1 wrote:
just wanted to say that i've used your guides to make a custom and everything is explained just fine. i've changed songs, pics and text no problem. its not rocket science when u actually read before u ask all these stupid fucking questions that i've read in numerous posts. how the staff on this site put up with all of u dumb fucks who ask shit thats been answered a million times is beyond me. if i was a staff member you would be gone so fucking fast your heads would spin. GET A BRAIN!!!! learn how to read. thanks to the staff. my custom career is only gonna be the 1 disc though untill something can be done about the guitar stopping when u miss a note. i don't know how u guys put this much time in these custom programs with that part missing. i played my custom for about 10 minutes and got pretty bored pretty quick. but hey the software you made is awesome. keep up the good work.

Hear, hear!

I completely agree as do many, the mods on this bit of the forum put up with waaay too much shit. Just read the guides thoroughly as they tell you to do and you will not have any problems!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh, do you have to have a 'modded' ps3? if there is such a thing.
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sophiehargreaves wrote:
uh, do you have to have a 'modded' ps3? if there is such a thing.
Customs aren't possible on PS3. I think it's because there isn't such a thing as a modded PS3. (i.e. If modded PS3s don't exist, then obviously no GH customs, but I'm not 100% sure if modded PS3s exist.)
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
thesentence  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some hacker ported the PS2 version of USB Advance over to PS3 and is able to boot PS2 using it. So basically the closest you're going to get to PS3 customs is PS2 customs booting off a USB HD attached to your PS3. Playing PS2 backups on a PS3 are also possible, but no PS3 backups for now. Hope that fixes any doubts you might of had.

This guide has 250k views!! WOW!!!

Also, didn't the High School FAQ site shut down last year?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have problem with guide, i have error:

At the current time, this guide does not support <Anygame> for the <Anyplatform>
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s1ntex7 wrote:
I have problem with guide, i have error:

At the current time, this guide does not support <Anygame> for the <Anyplatform>
This is just because the guide doesn't have info for all games/platforms (notably, it doesn't have info on GH3). Read the stickies in this subforum for more info. Here's the GH3 sticky: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68934 There's no WT tools yet.
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
x8alla8radx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem: Screen goes black right after I boot from Swap Magic
ISO Size: 2.4GB
Type and Brand of discs used: Sony DVD-R
Burn Speed: I tried 4x
Burning Program:ImgBurn
What happens when the disc is played in the PS2: Goes black after I load up the disc through Swap Magic
Modding Method: Phat PS2 Flip top cover with Swap Magic.

I'm not sure the problem, the troubleshooter said to redo the .ISO with apace, but I re-did the .ISO with ImgBurn and tried and same thing. This is my second custom disc so I know the discs and modding method work, pretty comparable editing to last time, I edited less songs this time but also edited the cheats and some other things in the DTB Editor but other then that nothing else is different. Different computer and burner too, but not sure what to do if it's that because it seems to burn and everything just fine.

thats what she said
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: x8alla  8radx
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vaultitup wrote:
question for u when i go onto it in my desktop comp it works fine but on my labtop if gives me this message

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. of you click quit the application will close immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am getting this problem as well. Explained in more detail in This post.

Any idea what is going on here? I have seen it brought up three times and have not found an answer.

I am using a Windows Vista Laptop if it matters.

Great Guide by the way Nick. It is crystal clear.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
thesentence  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHEX isn't completely compatible with Vista, it's glitchy for me too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a PC, and when I clicked through, I got this error message:

"At the current time, this guide does not support Guitar Hero 3 for the PC."

Am I out of luck?
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MooseOfReason wrote:
I use a PC, and when I clicked through, I got this error message:

"At the current time, this guide does not support Guitar Hero 3 for the PC."

Am I out of luck?
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69818
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah never mind figured it out.

Any chance there will be a GH2 tut up sometime?
N0b0dy15  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this was already asked, but is there going to be a tutorial for gh3 songs on ps2 slim any time soon?
youcantseeme247  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Wont load my Custom Game, But will load exact copy? Reply with quote

I have a slimline ps2 modded. The custom game I made won't work. Black screen. So I burned an exact copy of the original GH2. When I swap it with the factory GH2 that plays perfect. Any ideas I followed the guide to a T. I just can't understand why and exact rip will work but the one I made with GHex won't. I only modified the mid. and charts. no names or videos. I kept it very basic just for that reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: