ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Invades Neversoft (Exclusive GHIII Info!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbj17  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: new songs announced by activision Reply with quote

there has been 15 new songs announced by activision and devil went down to georgia has been confirmed just to let yall know check this site for proof http://www.n4g.com/News-71932.aspx
Mommonja  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: I still have a question for those who went to Neversoft! Reply with quote

I would like to know if you can play the boss battle songs by themselves, and no battling? Like, on a solo run? Did they implement this or no?
sbj17  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it didn't mention anything about that aspect. it only stated the new songs announced
valioso  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I still have a question for those who went to Neversoft! Reply with quote

Mommonja wrote:
I would like to know if you can play the boss battle songs by themselves, and no battling? Like, on a solo run? Did they implement this or no?

I am sure there will still be a quick play or practice mode..
jch8542  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Release date Reply with quote

It seems to be that the release date has been moved to October 29th. Yes, I know that's one more day we have to wait until GH III: Legends of Rock comes out . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
valioso  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Release date Reply with quote

jch8542 wrote:
It seems to be that the release date has been moved to October 29th. Yes, I know that's one more day we have to wait until GH III: Legends of Rock comes out . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

You do realize the 28th was a sunday?
Jovack  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything will supposedly be unlocked for Quick-Play (or Multiplayer) once you open it up in career mode.
Career mode is where they add a bunch of quirks.. like coop only, or battle only
Sprocket  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading somewhere that the devil went down to georgia was written as a protest to electric guitar driven-rock. I hope they recorded it on guitar anyway. I spent some time learning the fiddle parts on guitar but I'm no professional. I'd love to hear it done right. Charlie's fiddle playing is hard to match, he saws the shit out of that thing. He did a concert here in Kingsport, TN for our town's little yearly festival 'Fun Fest' a couple months ago. He's 70 years old and he brought the damn house down. (He turns 71 on the 28th, GHIII's old release date)

Hey also a question for those who got to play at Neversoft. Does the 360 Les Paul use the same style battery packs as the wireless controllers?
bune  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date Reply with quote

valioso wrote:
jch8542 wrote:

and? The Wii released on a Sunday. It's certainly possible since EB/GS are going to be getting the game in stock on the 19th.

also, it seems to still be S/D for the 28th.
TheFatMan  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was coming out on the 29th, then the 28th, and now the 29th again?
JUMPMAN111  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 28th in canada so thats what my local E.B. store said when i preordered it.
twizm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Release date Reply with quote

bune wrote:
valioso wrote:
jch8542 wrote:

and? The Wii released on a Sunday. It's certainly possible since EB/GS are going to be getting the game in stock on the 19th.

how did you get this info?
Jovack  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone who has already played battle mode explain how DEATH DRAIN functions?

I've read 2 theories..
1. first person to activates wins because it just rips down the persons note highway
2. it only goes down after you miss some notes (each miss creates a significant drop), but it goes up slightly with each correct note played... thus making your rock meter "come alive" on your note highway
bune  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Release date Reply with quote

man, you must really want an answer to that question. ;)
twizm wrote:
bune wrote:
valioso wrote:
jch8542 wrote:

http://i20.tinypic.com/2ce6zpi.jpg

how did you get this info?
I'm just that good.

but seriously, I found it on another forum. I don't actually work for GS/EB.
JUMPMAN111  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jovack, if both players survive the song without failing they go into a sudden death mode. In this mode every power is death drain. When you activate it starts decreasing the rock meter. So whoever uses it first wins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 74 of 75

Jump to: