ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How Did you Get Your ScoreHero Name?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to go over to a friend's house a lot in the summer, and his dad learned my last name was Hackel...apparantly my friend and the dad knew a thing or two about WWE, so the dad combined "Hackel" and "Wrestlemania" into "Hackelmania", which he greeted me with every...single...time...he opened the front door...but since nobody actually calls me that in RL, I figured what the heck, why not.

13's my lucky number too.
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
saxuallyAPeasing  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I play saxophone.
2) APeasing is a pun on my name. I know the real word is "appeasing."

1. Toxicity - System of a Down (now impossible?)
2. Paradise Lost - Symphony X
3. Octavarium - Dream Theater
4. Train of Thought - Dream Theater
5. You Could Have It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
I got mine off my drivers license.

Deja vu.... this is the second of these threads.

.../me goes to contemplate a lock

please dont lock. this is one of those things that EVERYONE can participate in and not ask something really stupid and annoying like "What does FC mean?"

I've been using this nickname since 5th grade. Back then I got it from my pet rabbit [ZETH] and decided to put a twist on it because ZETH sounded extremely female and for some reason ZEFFER sounded a little manlier.

And 13 is my favorite number for many reasons (not because its supposed to be extremly unlucky and im an emo) which I dont feel like getting into.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
TeflonTuxedo  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon is a coating used on bullets and frying pans to make them less sticky, and often mistaken for a bullet-proof material. and Tuxedo just came naturally.

That, and I use this name for everything.

didn't James Bond have a bullet-proof tuxedo?
Antec  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use this name on this game: http://www.stargatewars.com/

If you have any questions regarding the game PM me...
Thrice  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite band...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose Voivod because it is a strange word and I like how it sounded (I hate the band). Also, 84 is my all time favorite number. I don't know what it is about it, I just love it for some reason .
Matt  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, if I were to lock this it would be because it encourages post whoring, and it already exists (although I don't expect you to have found that thread prior to making this one).

But for now I will leave it.
Mark 8:36
FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, originally, my Score Hero name was "Falanalanel", which was a word that me or my friend would yell to get out of conversations, and I thought it'd be an okay username. After a while of being on #scorehero in the IRC, people got tired of calling me Falanalanel and came up with other names, such as "Falafel", "Flan", and of course, "Flannel", so I eventually got it changed since I stopped using Falanalanel in the IRC.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
joerod  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
No, if I were to lock this it would be because it encourages post whoring, and it already exists (although I don't expect you to have found that thread prior to making this one).

But for now I will leave it.

<3 Matt!

Anyways, my name is Joe Rodriguez, and when I was younger, I went by "joeyrodr". I've since matured (orly), and decided that it needs to be reflected in my screen names (for some reason). I then became "joerod" or "joerodr" if joerod was taken.

Side note: my RL nickname was always Joey until right around 10th grade; then I became Joe, although my older friends still call me Joey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well before i picked this i tried to use the name Ænima, but it wouldnt let me use alt codes so i tried just Aenima and that was taken so i left scorehero for a week and a week later i came back and used the name StretsideProphet

StretsideProphet is actually a name that i used from one of our bands old song (and i mean real old) called "Streetside Prophets" unfortunately SH wouldnt take the whole name so i had to settle with Stretside lol nothing too fancy just a small history of the name

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x Mr Keenasty x
tma  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initials.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
GallantPugly  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was young(-er) and stupid(-er) when I first got my Xbox. So when I first went to sign up for XBL I came up with the dilemma of choosing a gamertag.

Me, being extremely dumb, somehow remembered a doghouse with the name "Pugly" on it. So I wanted "Pugly" to be my name, for whatever reason..still have no idea why that name amused me so much.

So I submitted that name, turned out somebody else already had that name. Then, it gives you a list of names that have little add-ons to the original name you wanted.

Then, I saw it: "GallantPugly" the rest is video game history..a history filled with at least a dozen people asking me how to say my name and what the hell it meant daily.

So the name has stuck with me, even turned out to be in my myspace url which lead to all my friends asking the same question. So please, stop with the questions about my name.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine from an old RC Car racing nickname. I was "The Rocket" Well...The Rocket doesn't sound quite right when seeing it on screen...so, RocketMan works better!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to beat everyone at everything a few years ago so I always said "I win" when I tried that for ESPN it said someone had that name already so I tried EyeWin. Someone had that already too so I just put my favorite number on the end to make it EyeWin8

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy