ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Caveman Rejoice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Caveman Rejoice Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh......never had a chart for this yet I didn't do too poorly........

So you can use the expert posted strat., or this subtle variation. This song is hard to get every single note possible because of the 16th notes or triplets right before sp phrases.

3 - no whammy on sp2, activate before next note, this is very tight.
2 - Whammy sp5 once and activate immediately. Good luck getting all three B notes before sp6
2 - Activate just before the Y note of meas. 34. Once again good luck with the triplet before sp8.
2 - mayble the whammy gods can activate next note and get all the notes until sp10, but I can't. Activate about one beat into the R sustain note right after sp9
2 - next note, plays over sp12

or it might something else entirely. Bingo we have a winner. Read the next post for a better happy ending
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123

Last edited by Slowhand on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowhand wrote:
huh......never had a chart for this yet I didn't do too poorly........

So you can use the expert posted strat., or this subtle variation. This song is hard to get every single note possible because of the 16th notes or triplets right before sp phrases.

2 - Whammy sp5 once and activate immediately. Good luck getting all three B notes before sp6
2 - Activate just before the Y note of meas. 34. Once again good luck with the triplet before sp8.
2 - mayble the whammy gods can activate next note and get all the notes until sp10, but I can't. Activate about one beat into the R sustain note right after sp9
2 - next note, plays over sp12

or it might something else entirely.

Hey Slow,
What I did was slighty different. I followed your strat through the first 3 activations, but then changed it up a little. Try this one....it lets you get the GY chords before sp11 and plays over sp10 as opposed to sp12.

2 - Full Whammy, activate just after the single Green note in measure 52. This should allow you to get all those GY chords. NOTE: I suspect my whammying ability is mediocre at best, so you might be able to activate on that Green note and get an extra note out of it.
2 - Activate *immediately*

They might even each other out as far as notes under SP goes (I didn't count), but my first run through was about 850 points higher than your score, so it might be worth a shot

~iw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I believe I got first by using Slowhands path so I might have to give this one a try for myself.

I will let you know what happens.

Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I posted an imperfect path (no pun intended) just to lure the best path out of hiding....................not.

The modifications to the final 2 activations are better by more than a few notes, use them. Looking over the chart I feel kinda dumb I didn't see what now looks like an obvious best way to handle the end. That's what happens when you don't save the chart and try to recreate from ( faulty) memeory only. So Samson should be posting a higher score shortly.
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be so hard on yourself, Slow.....I wouldn't have come up with the rest of it if you hadn't come up with the original path in the first place. You're MUCH better at coming up with paths than most of us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Medium All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: