ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Radar Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just got this.

Sham has 2 activations correct. FYI, this beat potatomasher by 1040.
cwo04  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus christ NIN... that leaves at least 3K to get for this song now...

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cwo04  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see that chart helped since you DID typo. you said the first act. was end of 24... its the end of 23. Thats what screwed me up

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwo04 wrote:
see that chart helped since you DID typo. you said the first act. was end of 24... its the end of 23. Thats what screwed me up

Oops, fixed. Now just gotta work on 121k path instead

Also deleted chart to save space.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
cwo04  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. Ya that path would definetly help get me closer to second/first.

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came up with 3 pathes but only have had time to do one. It wasn't the best. Had the 1-2-2-2-2-2 thing. My "clever" idea was playing over sp6 to get the notes up to sp7. That actually charts less than Sham's. Going 2-3(2) in the beginning also is a little less. So much for clever.

So that leaves..........crap I dunno. Maybe the key is a single activation out of the 7.25 beat sp 9, making a 1-2-2(1) -2-1-2 possible. If that is the case, I know the Sam/cd/piso etc conglomerate could get that sp act. but I can't so 1-2-2-2-2-2 it is.
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
02BlackWS6  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowhand wrote:
I came up with 3 pathes but only have had time to do one. It wasn't the best. Had the 1-2-2-2-2-2 thing. My "clever" idea was playing over sp6 to get the notes up to sp7. That actually charts less than Sham's. Going 2-3(2) in the beginning also is a little less. So much for clever.

So that leaves..........crap I dunno. Maybe the key is a single activation out of the 7.25 beat sp 9, making a 1-2-2(1) -2-1-2 possible. If that is the case, I know the Sam/cd/piso etc conglomerate could get that sp act. but I can't so 1-2-2-2-2-2 it is.

That yellow is definitely possible but where would the activation points be in 1-2-2(1)-2-1-2

Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT - OK got this post cleaned up. I repeat I, the guy with slowhands, got 4th when I did this one. Which will be 20th in a week after anyone who can hit a squeeze or actually get all the whammy out of the sp's tries it.

1(1)-1-2-2-2-2

1 - G note starting meas. 29, plays over SP2 ends on the Y of meas. 37. I think the key here was you start the activation after you get to the 4x multiplier.
1 - R note meas. 52. Gets all the good stuff before sp4
2 - next note
2 - after the break. Seacrest out
2 - It's the second R note after the 3 green sustains. Squeezers might move this to the first R note.
2 - Same tweak as before, first G sustain.

There may be more squeezes in there because of the easy level timing window.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5503/radarloveguitareasyzq6.jpg
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123

Last edited by Slowhand on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
02BlackWS6  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT - This next part is not on the chart. First, my apologies for forgetting to mark the activation on the chart after sp 8 and 9, I'll fix the chart when I have time. But I did play a path that kicked my lame ass no squeeze tilt can't whammy by about 2000 so I'm getting closer, plus this path doesn't need sp 9 by itself.

1(1)-1-2-2-2-2

1 - G note starting meas. 29, plays over SP2 ends on the Y of meas. 37. I think the key here was you start the activation after you get to the 4x multiplier.
2 - next note
2 - This is what I forgot to mark on the chart. It's the second R note after the 3 green sustains. Squeezers might move this to the first R note.
2 - Same tweak as before, first G sustain.[/quote]
This is it. With a slight tweak to one of the activations I managed to take first from NIN with a whopping 16 point lead, but I also missed a 200 point note squeeze in this run.

02BlackWS6  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowhand wrote:
EDIT - This next part is not on the chart. First, my apologies for forgetting to mark the activation on the chart after sp 8 and 9, I'll fix the chart when I have time. But I did play a path that kicked my lame ass no squeeze tilt can't whammy by about 2000 so I'm getting closer, plus this path doesn't need sp 9 by itself.

1(1)-1-2-2-2-2

2 - next note
2 - This is what I forgot to mark on the chart. It's the second R note after the 3 green sustains. Squeezers might move this to the first R note.
2 - Same tweak as before, first G sustain.

This is it. With a slight tweak to one of the activations I managed to take first from NIN with a whopping 16 point lead, but I also missed a 200 point note squeeze in this run.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Easy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: