ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wrathchild
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Wrathchild Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
ellijos5  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red = 2-3-2-2
Orange = 3-2-2-2
Not the best quality, but it works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkjvlwwonzy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Missing note? Reply with quote

Anybody else notice that in the Bridge at Measure 44 there's a missing note.

In the game, the chart goes like this:

When it should be:

Every other rhythym like this has that missing note and it confused me a little why they didn't put it in the chart. Also, Measure 44 is the only measure with that rhythym to have a base score of 550 while Measures 42, 43 and 45 through 49 all have a base score of 600. It seems as though they might've just looked over this problem although it doesn't really affect the gameplay. Just takes away 50~400 points from people's scores.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing note? Reply with quote

zawisza926 wrote:
Anybody else notice that in the Bridge at Measure 44 there's a missing note.

In the game, the chart goes like this:

When it should be:

Every other rhythym like this has that missing note and it confused me a little why they didn't put it in the chart. Also, Measure 44 is the only measure with that rhythym to have a base score of 550 while Measures 42, 43 and 45 through 49 all have a base score of 600. It seems as though they might've just looked over this problem although it doesn't really affect the gameplay. Just takes away 50~400 points from people's scores.

Its supposed to be like that. listen closly to the other ones and listen to the one missing the red. it makes sense
Alexis1337  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does this solo remind anyone else about the MiaB solo?

It seems so intimidating, but its extremely easy HOPO's.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, yeah, it's MiaB all over again. I actually never got that solo until my friend had to show me how easy it really is. I also paniced
zawisza926  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Missing note? Reply with quote

40757 wrote:
Its supposed to be like that. listen closly to the other ones and listen to the one missing the red. it makes sense

Actually, no. I turned off the SFX and Band and there is definitely supposed to be a red note there. They just overlooked something.
debr5836  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Evenly spaced blank charts from debr Reply with quote

Here is a link to my evenly-spaced blank chart with the SPs outlined in green:

debr's blank chart

Please post any bugs/questions about these charts HERE.
GirTheRobot  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I do(it's probably wrong though):

3/4 full: Use on chorus

1/2 full: Use ASAP on the R-B chords after the solo

1/2 full ASAP

1/2 full ASAP

I could be wrong about the ASAP part of the last two, but you use them on the chorus. You'll miss one SP in the process, but I tried it by obtaining all SP's and it worked out about 15,000 points less.

I hope it's right. I almost FCed it missing two notes in the solo and got 221-some odd thousand points(and 90-something place) I bet if someone FCed it, squeezed and used this SP path, they could get 1st, but what the hell do I know?

Sorry I don't have any fancy pictures or anything.
hsatakeit  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellijos5 wrote:
Red = 2-3-2-2
Orange = 3-2-2-2
Not the best quality, but it works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkjvlwwonzy

Red is the best path of the 2, but I'm not convinced its the one that smoky used.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsa take it gh3
CycloneVM  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this seems like it would be nearly impossible but could you go all 2's and "unsqueeze" the 2nd activation? By that, I mean hit the R note at the end of phrase 4 early, activate SP, and then hit the O hold note of phrase 5 late such that you can collect the SP and go from there as usual?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing note? Reply with quote

zawisza926 wrote:
40757 wrote:

Actually, no. I turned off the SFX and Band and there is definitely supposed to be a red note there. They just overlooked something.

yea cuz that note that isnt there on expert is there on hard.

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Barbaloot  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CycloneVM wrote:
Okay, this seems like it would be nearly impossible but could you go all 2's and "unsqueeze" the 2nd activation? By that, I mean hit the R note at the end of phrase 4 early, activate SP, and then hit the O hold note of phrase 5 late such that you can collect the SP and go from there as usual?

You could certainly do that, especially with GH280's large timing window. However, your first activation would be just god-awful, and you would be missing out on the nice area between the third and fourth phrases, so I don't think it would be worth it.

[edit] I just checked the math, and 2-3 at the beginning demolishes 2-2-2 at the beginning by over 1100 points, pre-multiplier. 2-3-2-2 should be the correct path.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I was more just curious if you could pull it off than anything else. It may be useful on some other songs?

Edited to add: Even though 2-3 is the correct beginning, for those who want to do 3-2 (for whatever reason) and can do Solo A should back the first activation up about a measure and a half (to end on the first O note at the end of the solo). You can whammy enough to get into the green hold with SP as it is, and it's more points if you include the solo instead of the chorded portion. Also be aware that if you do start 3-2, the second activation should wait until just after the "missing" red note, as you'll grab 200 extra points for not having the missing note be under SP.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbaloot wrote:
CycloneVM wrote:

You could certainly do that, especially with GH280's large timing window. However, your first activation would be just god-awful, and you would be missing out on the nice area between the third and fourth phrases, so I don't think it would be worth it.

[edit] I just checked the math, and 2-3 at the beginning demolishes 2-2-2 at the beginning by over 1100 points, pre-multiplier. 2-3-2-2 should be the correct path.

Hmm I guess I just can't squeeze for shit lawl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsa take it gh3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: