ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Metallica in Guitar Hero 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jovack  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think metallica will have Johnny got his gun audio clips throughout it
I think that was video only

can anyone who has the actual CD confirm this?
Jovack  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/Justice-All-Metallica/dp/B000002H6C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/103-1376995-2905402?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1189730831&sr=8-4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-j39ABZyzek

Nevermind, I just sleuthed it myself using the song preview on amazon.

The song on the CD does not have the movie clips, the video (chek youtube) does have movie clips.
Even though it is only a preview, the exact same part in the song as in the video is not the same, so ya.. in conclusion, no voice clips in the game.
JimmyPage22  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torchy wrote:
nbh2992 wrote:

Megadeth - Washington Is Next! (confirmed or not?)

I've never heard this stated anywhere.

I've heard from time to time from multiple people that Megadeth had an announcement about Washington is Next being in GH3, but was taken down within a few hours, thus giving us the rumour/speculation about Washington is Next being in GH3 or not. I personally pray that it is, it is my favorite song from UA.

Torchy wrote:
The iBall is a prosthetic testicle marketed by Apple. It holds up to 40 GB of music.

Please don't ask us about the headphone jack
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jovack wrote:
i dont think metallica will have Johnny got his gun audio clips throughout it
I think that was video only

can anyone who has the actual CD confirm this?
Correct. The ...And Justice For All version does not have any samples, save the short intro section.

Now...am I the only person here looking forward to playing rhythm more than lead on this one?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that if Metallica was gonna be in GH3, it would be 1 of 3 tracks: One, Master of Puppets, or Battery. I based this off three things: length, variety, and mass appeal.

Obviously, all three of these songs are favorites among Metallica fanatics, as well as some casual fans. Each song also has a mix of slow and fast parts with some amazing solos that work well in Guitar Hero. It basically boiled down to length. I thought MoP was just a little too long (I believe FreeBird is the only other longer song). I honestly thought if it came down to One or Battery they would've gone with Battery. It's the perfect length at just over 5 minutes and has a lot of vairety throughout the song.

Nevertheless, I think One is a great choice, and I can't wait to play it!

trigun  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god.....one in gh3......that's...that's simply amazing

sincerely i prefere other songs how ride the lighting,but it's the same
andrewsg97  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
I knew that if Metallica was gonna be in GH3, it would be 1 of 3 tracks: One, Master of Puppets, or Battery. I based this off three things: length, variety, and mass appeal.

Obviously, all three of these songs are favorites among Metallica fanatics, as well as some casual fans. Each song also has a mix of slow and fast parts with some amazing solos that work well in Guitar Hero. It basically boiled down to length. I thought MoP was just a little too long (I believe FreeBird is the only other longer song). I honestly thought if it came down to One or Battery they would've gone with Battery. It's the perfect length at just over 5 minutes and has a lot of vairety throughout the song.

i absolutely agree. battery would have been a better chioce IMO, but one is still an awesome song.
billbowlten  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally...metallica in guitar hero...i can die a happy man
Blastbird91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be more Metallica songs in GH3, but one is still good.
Mpk  

Location: The coldest and most boring place in the world. Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blastbird91 wrote:
There should be more Metallica songs in GH3, but one is still good.

One haha!

Edit: Naah... We can wait for the next Guitar Hero for more Metallica. One from each band is fine.
suckaface  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Rage and others? Reply with quote

I read on wikipedia that Bulls on Parade will be in GH3. Is that old news? new news? or fake news?
ARobb  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Rage and others? Reply with quote

suckaface wrote:
I read on wikipedia that Bulls on Parade will be in GH3. Is that old news? new news? or fake news?

Somewhat old
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ARobbSH
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Im quite glad battery and master of puppets isnt on it actually. Im a huge fan of metallica for the past 14 years, and i dont like battery at all; MOP is good but I wouldnt like it on this game. I love one though, so thats great, but I would also have liked call or ktulu, orion or jump in the fire, over MOP and Battery.
CliveWinston963  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Im quite glad battery and master of puppets isnt on it actually. Im a huge fan of metallica for the past 14 years, and i dont like battery at all; MOP is good but I wouldnt like it on this game. I love one though, so thats great, but I would also have liked call or ktulu, orion or jump in the fire, over MOP and Battery.

jump in the fire is my pick for a metallica song, but oone is my favorite song, and it definitely deserves to be in the game due its epicness

long live clive winston!!!
nonsummer  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fade to Black or Sanitarium could have worked well too, both have that epic feel. Personally i would have liked Fade to Black more, thats my favorite Metallica song besides Bleeding Me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: